The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
One:

It's inevitable. Sooner or later you're going to look at your trusty eGo-esque battery and tank/carto/clearo combo and wonder if vaping can get any better. Sure you're satisfied with the fixed-voltage gear you are using and have been off cigarettes long enough you think of yourself as a "Vaper" instead of someone who's trying to quit smoking. But still ... there's that nagging thought that pops up every now and again that maybe ... just maybe ... there's this whole other World of vaping you're missing out on. So you want to drag out the credit card and buy a VV battery.

Two:

(And this is The Most Important Reason) There's a deal that's so good you just can't pass it up. Like this one:

ALL NEW VV E-MAX V2 TANK TWIST KIT 2014

This is the best value Variable Voltage kit I've ever seen:

1 900 mAh E-Max Variable Voltage Battery

2 tanks! The E-Max V2 and the E-Max Jk65. I use both these tanks because their performance is outstanding and when it comes to Ease of Use … well … it just doesn’t get any easier. I know ... I know ... everybody else in the world calls these things clearomizers but the way I see it is ... if there's no filler material in the device ... it's a tank. And the world "clearomizer" sounds silly.

2 Replacement 2.4 ohm coils

And two 10ml bottles of Max E-liquid.

And a USB Turbo Charger, a Needle Nose e-liquid bottle, and a carrying case.

Normally this kit doesn’t come with an extra tank, extra coil, and extra bottle of juice. But between now and Monday October 20th it does. So for everyone who's been sitting on the fence wondering when to take the plunge into Variable Voltage Vaping ... I hope I've just pushed you off.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I get lots of email, as well as talk to a lot of folks, who are on the verge of quitting smoking/beginning vaping. No matter how much they've spent on cigarettes in the past ... they're not all that willing to shell out too much money on something they're not sure is going to work for them. I'm always asked what I started with. So I tell them the kit I first started with worked like a charm. But the starter kits available today are ten times better. In fact I don't even think of them as "starter" kits. They're e-cigs a noob can start with ... and stay with.

Digression Dept.

I call clearomizers, glassomizers, and any other oh-mizers that don't have filler material in 'em ... tanks. I know I'm in the minority on this but who cares? It's easier to spell, doesn't sound silly, and for gosh sakes it's a tank. You fill it up, the e-liquid is wicked to the coil ... and voila ... vapor. So for here on out I'm using the word tank. We all know what I'm talking about

End of Digression Dept.

So here's the deal (until November 14th anyway)

Two 650 mAh E-Max Batteries
Two E-Max V2 tanks (with coils)
One JK65 tank
Five replacement coils
Two 10 ml bottles of e-liquid

and ...

A needle nose bottle for easy refills, a USB charger, a wall adapter, and a carrying case.

And the whole deal comes to $49.95

Digression Dept. Part II

I was talking to a guy last night during a "smoking" break (I have to vape with the smokers. Go figure.) and he was interested in my e-cig. Now because I'm kinda evangelical about vaping I always carry an extra E-Max batt and tank with me for demo purposes. He took a couple of drags, his eyes lit up in amazement, and he said, "That's really like smoking!" He asked me how long I've vaped (4 1/2 years) and how much it costs, how do refill the tank yadda yadda yadda and by the time the smoke break was over he became a ex-smoker on the spot.

Score. One more vaper ... one less smoker.

End of Digression Dept. Part II

For way less than a carton of smokes a noob is set. Two batteries, 3 tanks, 8 coils, 2 bottles of juice, charger, wall adapter, case and refill bottle. $49.95. I've been steering wanna be ex-smokers over to maxvaper.com for over a year now. I feel like I'm the Johnny Appleseed of e-cigs.

Send your friends here:

NEW E-MAX V2 CLEAR TANK KIT " SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION"

Contrary to some opinions I'm not compensated in any way by maxvaper.com. I send folks over there because it's great gear at the best prices. It might sound corny but watching people easily quit smoking by vaping is my new hobby.

Bob

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
bobalex: So I tell them the kit I first started with worked like a charm. But the starter kits available today are ten times better. In fact I don't even think of them as "starter" kits. They're e-cigs a noob can start with ... and stay with.

I am in complete and TOTAL agreement with this!!!! :thumbs:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Back in October I was really excited to see maxvaper.com offer a great introductory kit for anyone who wanted to experience the Wonderful World of Variable Voltage Vaping. In my experience once I could fine-tune my vape I couldn't go back to fixed voltage vaping. It was the best value Variable Voltage e-cig kit I've ever seen:

1 900 mAh E-Max Twist Variable Voltage Battery
2 tanks
2 Replacement 2.4 ohm coils
2 - 10ml bottles of Max E-liquid.
And a USB Turbo Charger, a Needle Nose e-liquid bottle, and a carrying case.

Just after I posted that nyiddle posted:

Eh ... Starter kits that come with 2x batteries are a MUCH better option.

Yeah ... more stuff for the same amount of money is always a better deal. But then economic reality rears its ugly head and no one can stay in business losing money on every transaction. You will be very popular if you sell dollar bills for 95 cents ... until you go out of the dollar bill business.

I just found out about this new kit over at MaxVaper.com this morning so I guess the good folks at MaxVaper were listening. Here's what happening NOW:

SUPER E-MAX VV DOUBLE TWIST KIT

Here's what you can get for $64.95 these days:

2 - 900 mAh E-Max Twist Variable Voltage Batteries
3 - Tanks - 2 Black E-Max Tanks and 1 - 2ml bottom coil JK65 tank (Clearomozers)
5 - 2.4 ohm Replacement coils
and ...
2 - 10ml bottles of Max E-liquid

And ... a USB Turbo Charger, Needle Nose Liquid Bottle, and a carrying case.

That Is The Deal that Does The Trick. Two VV batts, three tanks, five replacement coils, and two bottles of juice. And even more stuff for $64.95.

Do y'know someone who's just started vaping and wants to go to the next level? Are you someone who's just started vaping and wants to go to the next level? This is on sale for the next 3 days. Hurry up for a ...

Merry Christmas.

sepehrsaber

Oct 30, 2014
Fellas

As I'm about to upgrade my current set, I came across VaporFi Rebel II Starter Kit which seems to be nice. But I'm not sure if it can be a good choice or not. Besides, I haven't seen you guys talking much about VaporFi in general. I heard it has the best quality liquids as well. Can you please advise on this.

Link to the kit: VaporFi

Regards

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Every product on that VaporFi site looks to be re-branded items from other manufacturers at extremely inflated prices. Personally I would avoid it, but these are just my opinions. You could get the same products from the original manufacturers at a much lower price, and possibly better quality (in the case that VaporFi is cloning products - which may not be).

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Provari will always be an excellent choice. Good pick, if you want to spend that much money, Provari is one of the few that are worth it. Pick the Nautilus option for tank if you can afford it. There are cheaper options that will give a similar quality vape though, keep that in mind.

Last edited:

sepehrsaber

Oct 30, 2014
Provari will always be an excellent choice. Good pick, if you want to spend that much money, Provari is one of the few that are worth it. Pick the Nautilus option for tank if you can afford it. There are cheaper options that will give a similar quality vape though, keep that in mind.

Any suggestion of such options? One of the guys suggested Innokin iTaste SVD 2.

Last edited:

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
There are so many options. Difficult question to answer. Innokin iTaste SVD 2 is a very good mod. Add an Aspire Nautilus Mini or Kanger Aerotank V2 and you have what I would consider a great kit.

Simply put, if I were to choose between a Provari Classic and an Innokin iTaste SVD 2? I would pick the SVD 2. BOTH are very good though.

Fattlestar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Ohio, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread