The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nope ... just the facts.

shill: (noun)
1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

e-cig reviewer: (noun) A person who uses a device and notes that it is better than the starter kit he used way back when he first started vaping and wanted to let other people in on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
So much shilling in this thread

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

blonde ambition has almost 3,000 posts and has been on ECF since 2009.

I doubt very much she is a "shill" for anybody. :)

That said, the thing I do not like about the Emax Kit is that all the replacement coils are 2.5ohm. I like 2.2 or 1.8.

It doesn't say anything about what ohm the replacement heads are. ??? Do you know?
I dilike websites that don't give information I need.......rather than fill out a ticket, I usually just click off and they lose my sale. :(

Last edited:

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
That said, the thing I do not like about the Emax Kit is that all the replacement coils are 2.5ohm. I like 2.2 or 1.8.

It doesn't say anything about what ohm the replacement heads are. ??? Do you know?
I dilike websites that don't give information I need.......rather than fill out a ticket, I usually just click off and they lose my sale. :(

The same kit is available at electronicstix. The replacement coils are Kanger 1.8 or 2.5. I thought this was an excellent kit as well and I've heard of Kanger.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Nope ... just the facts.

shill: (noun)
1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

e-cig reviewer: (noun) A person who uses a device and notes that it is better than the starter kit he used way back when he first started vaping and wanted to let other people in on it.

Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob.....

Please consider that users want ALL the information about a product and NOT just what is on the vendors page.
Fair and balanced reviews will highlight both PROs and CONs of a unit.
Your "commercial" for the product fails this test.

I feel like you have a stake in the product and have been remunerated for your efforts and time.

My opinion only...
Thanks for your time.

Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Vapedojo actually lists a phone number so you can call them during business hours if you have any questions.
I'm sure Maxvaper has a number so they can be reached as well... don't they?

Izan

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
A good starter kit indeed. But ...

For $5.00 more you'd get 10ml of juice with the E-Max kit. And the E-Max has a 3 color LED battery life indicator on the button.

Um ... Ever since I began vaping, March 2010, the online vendors I've used, with the exception of V4L, are all home run businesses. For 16 years I ran my online Gourmet Hawaiian coffee company from my home. Last time I looked DiscountVapers was a home run biz. I don't think a home business vs. a brick and mortar store is a consideration. Unless you live nearby and want to run on over and pick up some gear.

Well said Bob :thumb:

Since I began vaping it mattered to me little whether the eCig Companies I did business with were 'home based' or Brick and Mortars. I've just assumed most were ran out of their homes because most Web Based Companies are. I've never had the LUXURY of a local Brick and Mortar, so I shop with whom I find to have the most affordable and dependable equipment. All Web based exclusively, to my knowledge. :smokie:

Last edited:

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob.....

Please consider that users want ALL the information about a product and NOT just what is on the vendors page.
Fair and balanced reviews will highlight both PROs and CONs of a unit.

I feel like you have a stake in the product and have been remunerated for your efforts and time.

My opinion only...
Thanks for your time.

Izan

Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob,Bob.....

Izan, Izan, Izan, Izan, Izan …

Please consider that users want ALL the information about a product and NOT just what is on the vendors page. Fair and balanced reviews will highlight both PROs and CONs of a unit.

The review I make about an e-cig is based entirely on my experience using the product. For whatever reasons people respond to my videos and daily I get email from wanna-be-ex-smokers asking about vaping and e-cigs. Over the years I’ve tried to steer folks to products I’ve used that achieved a good balance of ease of use and performance. Things have changed a lot over the last 3 ½ years. While using the E-Max I couldn’t help but compare and contrast it with the kit I started with back in 2010 that also cost $39.95.

It took me awhile to get the hang of refilling cartos without overfilling. Because I was using auto 808 batts, and juice from an overfilled carto dripped into the batt, I killed a couple of batteries along the learning curve. How many times could I fill - vape, fill - vape, fill - vape, a carto before performance dropped off the cliff? What was the best way to clean them? How many times could I resuscitate a carto before I had to throw it in the trash?

My $39.95 kit needed more stuff. I needed more batts, a wall adapter, and a carrying case/charger so I’d have enough batts and cartos to get me through the day. I easily spent another $70 or so rounding out the functionality of my “starter” kit, on top of more cartos and e-liquid. But … it was worth every penny because I easily/painlessly/effortlessly stopped smoking when I switched over to vaping.

The E-Max kit costs $39.95. And that’s where the similarity with my 2010 kit ends. No need to buy anything extra … except more e-liquid. The E-Max tank is a no-brainer to fill compared with the cartos I started with. I have no idea how long they’ll last. I haven’t even had to rinse the coils yet much less replace a burned out one. I’m a 100% All Tobacco - All PG vaper so mileage may vary depending on the flavor and VG ratio used. The E-Max kit comes with 5 extra coils. Since I haven’t had to replace a coil yet … how long will it take me to go through all 7 coils? Who knows? If one died today, at that rate I might not need to buy replacement coils for a year. Since I don’t use the cinnamon/citrus juice that kills tanks … how long will the tank itself last? Once again … I have no idea. But so far … No Leaking … No Gurgling … Great Flavor, TH, and Vaper. What more am I looking for in a tank? And the E-Max is the only bottom coil tank I’ve used that produces a vape that isn’t cool-ish. What can I say? I like it. It Works.

In the video I reported The PROS because I had not experienced any CONS. I still haven’t. I’ve had ZERO problems with The E-Max. Nada. Zip. Nuthin’. And that’s precisely why I called the video The Best Ecig Starter Kit in the World. All a new vaper has to do is figure out how to fill the tank and then vape on. That’s why I showed tank filling in the video. What more would she/he have to know? No tweaking required. Fiddle-free vaping. I wish my early vaping experience would have been this hassle-free.

As for calling my video a “commercial” …

I don’t see how failing to find anything wrong with The E-Max means I’ve somehow failed some “test.” I’m using the E-Max now. I have yet to find anything wrong with it. Ease of use and performance is/has been excellent. This is the kit I wish I had when I started out and this is the kit I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone considering vaping. Everyone I advised to buy an E-Max kit is happy with it and have no complaints.

Y’know “Fair and Balanced” doesn’t mean I should have to make stuff up. When there aren’t two sides to a story … it’s not unfair or unbalanced to report on the only side that exists. We’ve been conditioned to think everything has two sides and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Sometimes the truth is just sitting out there all by itself. No sides. Just truth.

Well … you might feel I got paid for my effort and time but that doesn’t make it true. Just ask my wife. If I got paid for these things … I’d do a much better job. A couple of times in the last video you can hear my parrot in the background. A real professional would redo the voice over. My wife told me I should redo those segments. I had to remind her that I only work that hard for money.

Here's how it worked:

I liked everything about The E-Max. Since I'm a cheap guy I was impressed with what you could get in a starter kit these days when compared to what I started with for the same money. I liked the name Max Vaper. I like old Black & White detective movies. Hey ... wouldn't it be fun to make Max Vaper a private eye on the trail of a good e-cig starter kit? So that's what I did.

Over the last couple of years I’ve made 5 videos. I’ve got a couple of more I’ll finish up over the next 3 - 4 weeks. I do these things because vaping changed my life, they’re fun to do, I hope they’re somewhat entertaining, and I want to help other people quit smoking and start vaping.

My opinion only... Thanks for your time. Izan

I hope I’ve done a little to change your opinion and thanks for your time.

Regards,

Bob

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Izan, Izan, Izan, Izan, Izan …

The review I make about an e-cig is based entirely on my experience using the product. For whatever reasons people respond to my videos and daily I get email from wanna-be-ex-smokers asking about vaping and e-cigs. Over the years I’ve tried to steer folks to products I’ve used that achieved a good balance of ease of use and performance. Things have changed a lot over the last 3 ½ years. While using the E-Max I couldn’t help but compare and contrast it with the kit I started with back in 2010 that also cost $39.95.

It took me awhile to get the hang of refilling cartos without overfilling. Because I was using auto 808 batts, and juice from an overfilled carto dripped into the batt, I killed a couple of batteries along the learning curve. How many times could I fill - vape, fill - vape, fill - vape, a carto before performance dropped off the cliff? What was the best way to clean them? How many times could I resuscitate a carto before I had to throw it in the trash?

My $39.95 kit needed more stuff. I needed more batts, a wall adapter, and a carrying case/charger so I’d have enough batts and cartos to get me through the day. I easily spent another $70 or so rounding out the functionality of my “starter” kit, on top of more cartos and e-liquid. But … it was worth every penny because I easily/painlessly/effortlessly stopped smoking when I switched over to vaping.

The E-Max kit costs $39.95. And that’s where the similarity with my 2010 kit ends. No need to buy anything extra … except more e-liquid. The E-Max tank is a no-brainer to fill compared with the cartos I started with. I have no idea how long they’ll last. I haven’t even had to rinse the coils yet much less replace a burned out one. I’m a 100% All Tobacco - All PG vaper so mileage may vary depending on the flavor and VG ratio used. The E-Max kit comes with 5 extra coils. Since I haven’t had to replace a coil yet … how long will it take me to go through all 7 coils? Who knows? If one died today, at that rate I might not need to buy replacement coils for a year. Since I don’t use the cinnamon/citrus juice that kills tanks … how long will the tank itself last? Once again … I have no idea. But so far … No Leaking … No Gurgling … Great Flavor, TH, and Vaper. What more am I looking for in a tank? And the E-Max is the only bottom coil tank I’ve used that produces a vape that isn’t cool-ish. What can I say? I like it. It Works.

In the video I reported The PROS because I had not experienced any CONS. I still haven’t. I’ve had ZERO problems with The E-Max. Nada. Zip. Nuthin’. And that’s precisely why I called the video The Best Ecig Starter Kit in the World. All a new vaper has to do is figure out how to fill the tank and then vape on. That’s why I showed tank filling in the video. What more would she/he have to know? No tweaking required. Fiddle-free vaping. I wish my early vaping experience would have been this hassle-free.

As for calling my video a “commercial” …

I don’t see how failing to find anything wrong with The E-Max means I’ve somehow failed some “test.” I’m using the E-Max now. I have yet to find anything wrong with it. Ease of use and performance is/has been excellent. This is the kit I wish I had when I started out and this is the kit I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone considering vaping. Everyone I advised to buy an E-Max kit is happy with it and have no complaints.

Y’know “Fair and Balanced” doesn’t mean I should have to make stuff up. When there aren’t two sides to a story … it’s not unfair or unbalanced to report on the only side that exists. We’ve been conditioned to think everything has two sides and the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Sometimes the truth is just sitting out there all by itself. No sides. Just truth.

Well … you might feel I got paid for my effort and time but that doesn’t make it true. Just ask my wife. If I got paid for these things … I’d do a much better job. A couple of times in the last video you can hear my parrot in the background. A real professional would redo the voice over. My wife told me I should redo those segments. I had to remind her that I only work that hard for money.

Here's how it worked:

I liked everything about The E-Max. Since I'm a cheap guy I was impressed with what you could get in a starter kit these days when compared with what I started with for the same money. I liked the name Max Vaper. I like old Black & White detective movies. Hey ... wouldn't it be fun to make Max Vaper a private eye on the trail of a good e-cig starter kit? So that's what I did.

Over the last couple of years I’ve made 5 videos. I’ve got a couple of more I’ll finish up over the next 3 - 4 weeks. I do these things because vaping changed my life, they’re fun to do, I hope they’re somewhat entertaining, and I want to help other people quit smoking and start vaping.

I hope I’ve done a little to change your opinion and thanks for your time.

Regards,

Bob

Bravo Bob! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've had no CONS with my E-Max either. It's my main vaping system and I have it with me at all times. Like you, My very first vaping system cost far more and the ease of use and performance was far below the E-Max. Couldn't agree with you more.

It may be hard for some of you to believe, but sometimes there just aren't any CONS to report. While everybody gets a bad Battery, Carto (or something!), every now and then, WHY does everyone "expect" something negative for a 'fair' and 'balanced' report?
Sheesh! :glare:

Things sure have come a LONG way haven't they baby? :vapor:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Just wanted to pop back into this thread. I'm back to ECF after being away for a few years. Long story.. and sadly I had gone back to smoking again. I was determined to get back to vaping, but was totally overwhelmed with how much everything has changed in the past few years! I didn't have the time to research for hours to try and come up with something to start with... and after reading Bob and Blondeambition's feedback on the MaxVaper kits (along with the VERY reasonable price) I decided to start there. I got my kit on Saturday and have been in 'vaping heaven' now for 3 days! :) I had a nice handwritten 'welcome new customer note' along with an extra bonus bottle of their new Cappuccino Max juice, and a phone number if I needed phone support. Just wanted to thank Bob and Blondeambition for recommending this kit, I couldn't be happier with my purchase so far!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Just wanted to pop back into this thread. I'm back to ECF after being away for a few years. Long story.. and sadly I had gone back to smoking again. I was determined to get back to vaping, but was totally overwhelmed with how much everything has changed in the past few years! I didn't have the time to research for hours to try and come up with something to start with... and after reading Bob and Blondeambition's feedback on the MaxVaper kits (along with the VERY reasonable price) I decided to start there. I got my kit on Saturday and have been in 'vaping heaven' now for 3 days! :) I had a nice handwritten 'welcome new customer note' along with an extra bonus bottle of their new Cappuccino Max juice, and a phone number if I needed phone support. Just wanted to thank Bob and Blondeambition for recommending this kit, I couldn't be happier with my purchase so far!

THIS is exactly WHY I love sharing!

Welcome back mixxy and I wish you the best of luck and Happy Vaping! :thumbs:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Hi all - I am also back from a couple year hiatus from vaping (lots of things drew me back to cigarettes), and my old Evo-C kit has a bunch of dust on it. Still have all my e-juice from way back when, will be interesting to see how 2 years of steeping has affected them! lol

Did stop by a local vape shop and picked up a VV Elego Twist and a Kangertech ProTank II yesterday, and jumped back on this forum.

Lots new things to learn since I've been gone, but this thread has me very interested in also picking up a Maxvaper starter kit. Thank you!

rydordi

Oct 8, 2013
Sterling VA
Hi all,

First time posting... I could of sworn that I had an account here, but I had to create a new one. I'm not sure if I want to even post this at the risk of sounding like a shiller.. but I am also feeling like I got a little duped at the same time.

anyway, a few years ago, before my son was born, I switched from cigs to all the nicorette products to quit smoking... until I tried a Blu disposable from the mall, then bought a joye510 kit. Eventually, about a year later, my wife and I started smoking again. We always talked about how dumb we were for starting back. We decided that the last carton we had, would be our last.. so we finished on Sunday of last week.

I started using the nicorette lozenges that I had in my closet from over 2-3 years ago. Last week was horrible and probably my least productive week at work. I came to ECF looking for a good place to get some juice, since the last place I ordered from (thevaporpro.com) sold me some that smelled and tasted like ammonia. Based on what I found years ago was that kit was pretty much the standard. Some of the things that I didn't like about it was that it leaked in my pocket and my thighs would burn either from the juice or from the button accidently being pressed. The cartridge didn't hold much juice and I would get a burnt dry pull or a sip full of sweet juice.

With all these vendors and all different types of juice, it's really tough to figure out where to buy from. This forum has way too much information and it's just all over the place. For the juice, I ended up choosing to buy from Goodejuice just because I got tired of reading and someone recommended it. I was only reading sections that had the most posts in it. I started looking at the kits the same way and found Bob's post. I also noticed that he posted the same thread in another section.

At first, I thought the same thing.. this guy is advertising this crap. Then Blondeambition chimed in and seemed like she was in it too. They were just hyping the emax up too much. I really don't see why there has to be so many different models.. an ecig is a tank, heating element, and a battery. How hard is it to standardize one and claim one model as the best? I went off and started researching again to get lost in information again. Got tired of reading and came back to this thread. The first guy that replied edited his post to say nevermind and I guess this Bob guy has some respect or something, saw his vid and thought he put way too much work in for this product. I don't know.. I guess since I saw the youtube vid that they have for the emax and how crappy it was, and that fact that they didn't use Bob's video made me think that maybe he was genuine. Both of them seemed like they have been vaping for a long time with a lot of posts.. so I started getting soft.

I ended up ordering this kit last thursday and got it yesterday. I've been using it for about 24 hours now. The batteries were charged. So from about 3pm yesterday, the battery died around 1 or so. I stayed up late playing COD. Everything went well. The cig works and doesn't leak like my old crap did. When I went to sleep, I took a drag with the ecig verticle and I got a taste of the juice, although it was not nearly as much as my old one did. All in all, it's seems like a good buy. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm no pro, but it works. I'm pretty sure that any modern ecig will be better than my joye510.

I came back to the thread just to say thanks and that I wasn't dissappointed, and that was as short as my post was going to be, but then I read all the flaming and thought that I should back these people up. If that guy posted the kanger evod kit earlier, I probably would have ordered that.. just because I like known brand names better. I still wouldn't know if Bob or Blonde have any affiliations with Maxvaper.. and I guess only they will know.

Life will be much easier when these products are sold in big retailers like Amazon, when we could read all the negative reviews to weed out the garbage. I don't mind coming back and telling you guys how this ecig does in X amount of time, but if it's garbage, I will definitely come back and let y'all know. Hopefully by then, there a good concise guide on all the leading ecigs.

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... With all these vendors and all different types of juice, it's really tough to figure out where to buy from.

That's where I come in ... Max Vaper, E-cig Investigator.

Sorry ... Couldn't help myself.

If you go to my YouTube channel, Bob Alexander - YouTube, you'll see I've made only five videos about E-cigs over the last couple of years. They're not "reviews" in the strictest sense because I'm not really a hard nosed reviewer. I'm just a guy who was really happy to be able to quit smoking with E-cigs, talk about my experiences with the stuff I've used, and I've got some neat video/sound editing programs. And ... I've Been Lucky. Really really lucky. My starter kit worked.

I would have stayed using CigEasy's Easy E-Cigarette batteries and been perfectly happy but ... real life circumstances changed. Both of my parents developed serious health issues and I found myself spending hours and hours of each day at the hospital, nursing home, and finally at their assisted living Adult family home. Hauling around batteries, cartos, and juice bottles was getting to be a drag. I needed longer battery life and CigEasy came up with what I needed when I needed it: The 750 mAh Elegant Easy and then the 1300 mAh Elegant Easy XXL 1300. Now I had a battery that lasted as long as I needed but ... still had to carry around a pocketful of cartos. And then CigEasy introduced the Go-Go. A 1300 mAh battery with a 3ml carto. All problems solved. With 2 Go-Gos in my pocket, and 2 Go-Gos on the charger back at home, I Was Set for whatever happened.

See? I was lucky. The vendor I started with added products that enhanced/upgraded my vaping experience. I didn't end up making any lateral moves that were a waste of time/money.

After watching vid reviews from GrimmGreen, PBsardo, Scott from e-cig reviews, Dr. Vapor, and the zillions of contributors on ECF, I decided to try my hand in making a vid. As far as I'm concerned just about everybody I've named has more knowledge and expertise than I do. I only know about the products I've used and I've only had a couple of real losers over the years. The Giantomizer and the eGo tank system come readily to mind.

Now things are waaaaaay different. All the tanks I've tried since last March work and work well. There's no reason to put up with leaking or gurgling any more. The only cartos I use these days are the DC/LR 3ml Leos and the 3.5/6ml Smileomizers for V4L's Vapor Zeus.

As I've said before, with all these great batts and tanks these days, it's hard to make a bad choice in vaping gear. So to me it all comes down to ... What's The Budget? What's the best value/best performance kit out there? I know what $39.95 bought me 3 1/2 years ago ... that's why I was so impressed with the E-Max. But ... if someone wanted a perfect auto vape, and had extra $ to spend, I'd recommend the Vapor Zeus.

... Life will be much easier when these products are sold in big retailers like Amazon, when we could read all the negative reviews to weed out the garbage. I don't mind coming back and telling you guys how this ecig does in X amount of time, but if it's garbage, I will definitely come back and let y'all know. Hopefully by then, there a good concise guide on all the leading ecigs.

I kinda like the Mom 'n Pop E-Cig World. Sure it's confusing but so's real life. Yeah ... all the info on ECF is um ... kinda unwieldy. When I first showed up here to get an idea about what starter kit to get I read until my eyeballs fell out. Then I caught a post, CigEasy, the only place you need to go, and the reviewer was right. I don't know if there'll ever be a concise guide to vaping gear. Things change too fast. The vid I made almost a year ago, The Best Ecig in the World, was updated three months ago, and I'm working on an update to that. All I can tell ya is, for me anyway, vaping continues to get better and better. And one of these days someone's going to come out with a easy rechargeable/refillable batt/tank combo the size of a Camel filter 100 that Lasts All Day.

My credit card is ready.

Last edited:

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
Ive been away for quite sometime. I dont see the people I once knew here now. When I left there was a flaming war going on. This looked like something that would get me back on track. I tried to order and cc was rejected. (there is no problem with my cc) I really hate a place that doesnt have a phone # and also doesnt take paypal. Im leery but want to get back.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Hi all,

First time posting... I could of sworn that I had an account here, but I had to create a new one. I'm not sure if I want to even post this at the risk of sounding like a shiller.. but I am also feeling like I got a little duped at the same time.

anyway, a few years ago, before my son was born, I switched from cigs to all the nicorette products to quit smoking... until I tried a Blu disposable from the mall, then bought a joye510 kit. Eventually, about a year later, my wife and I started smoking again. We always talked about how dumb we were for starting back. We decided that the last carton we had, would be our last.. so we finished on Sunday of last week.

I started using the nicorette lozenges that I had in my closet from over 2-3 years ago. Last week was horrible and probably my least productive week at work. I came to ECF looking for a good place to get some juice, since the last place I ordered from (thevaporpro.com) sold me some that smelled and tasted like ammonia. Based on what I found years ago was that kit was pretty much the standard. Some of the things that I didn't like about it was that it leaked in my pocket and my thighs would burn either from the juice or from the button accidently being pressed. The cartridge didn't hold much juice and I would get a burnt dry pull or a sip full of sweet juice.

With all these vendors and all different types of juice, it's really tough to figure out where to buy from. This forum has way too much information and it's just all over the place. For the juice, I ended up choosing to buy from Goodejuice just because I got tired of reading and someone recommended it. I was only reading sections that had the most posts in it. I started looking at the kits the same way and found Bob's post. I also noticed that he posted the same thread in another section.

At first, I thought the same thing.. this guy is advertising this crap. Then Blondeambition chimed in and seemed like she was in it too. They were just hyping the emax up too much. I really don't see why there has to be so many different models.. an ecig is a tank, heating element, and a battery. How hard is it to standardize one and claim one model as the best? I went off and started researching again to get lost in information again. Got tired of reading and came back to this thread. The first guy that replied edited his post to say nevermind and I guess this Bob guy has some respect or something, saw his vid and thought he put way too much work in for this product. I don't know.. I guess since I saw the youtube vid that they have for the emax and how crappy it was, and that fact that they didn't use Bob's video made me think that maybe he was genuine. Both of them seemed like they have been vaping for a long time with a lot of posts.. so I started getting soft.

I ended up ordering this kit last thursday and got it yesterday. I've been using it for about 24 hours now. The batteries were charged. So from about 3pm yesterday, the battery died around 1 or so. I stayed up late playing COD. Everything went well. The cig works and doesn't leak like my old crap did. When I went to sleep, I took a drag with the ecig verticle and I got a taste of the juice, although it was not nearly as much as my old one did. All in all, it's seems like a good buy. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm no pro, but it works. I'm pretty sure that any modern ecig will be better than my joye510.

I came back to the thread just to say thanks and that I wasn't dissappointed, and that was as short as my post was going to be, but then I read all the flaming and thought that I should back these people up. If that guy posted the kanger evod kit earlier, I probably would have ordered that.. just because I like known brand names better. I still wouldn't know if Bob or Blonde have any affiliations with Maxvaper.. and I guess only they will know.

Life will be much easier when these products are sold in big retailers like Amazon, when we could read all the negative reviews to weed out the garbage. I don't mind coming back and telling you guys how this ecig does in X amount of time, but if it's garbage, I will definitely come back and let y'all know. Hopefully by then, there a good concise guide on all the leading ecigs.

I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Look, the title of this thread is The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen... and, for me, thus far, to date, it is.... (For the Money).

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Exact same here...I've just come back to it. I'm very happy with this kit..so much easier than what we dealt with 4 years ago!!! Friendly service too! I'll order a second kit and call it good for now. Having a problem with juice not quite tasting right so far, and have discovered four year old risque/mint/flavorings in glass bottles won't kill me!!! Nice to be back here, old memories from the pre-facebook days!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread