The Best Starter Kit I’ve Ever Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
In my recent week's experience with four year old juice...it's not too bad! Have found out risque is not around any more, got half a bottle, had half a tank full. Some high nic mint I had was ok too. Had to order from Capellas tho...flavors in plastic seems a no go. Got an order from Mom and Pop's yesterday, doin better!

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
It might be "safe" but it might taste weird.

In my recent week's experience with four year old juice...it's not too bad! Have found out risque is not around any more, got half a bottle, had half a tank full. Some high nic mint I had was ok too. Had to order from Capellas tho...flavors in plastic seems a no go. Got an order from Mom and Pop's yesterday, doin better!

Thank you both, I'll give what I got a shot. One other thing, how to clean tanks and is it the same as before, a different atomizer for each flavor?

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
... a different atomizer for each flavor?

That's the way to go. I had a tank of something weird and it took for-freakin'-ever and I don't know how many tank fills to get the ghost of the weirdeness completely gone. A different coil per flavor. What a concept. Makes me slap my forehead and give out a Homer Simpson "DOH!" for not thinking of it myself.

bcme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
USA
Would that be extreme steeping?:)

I straightened things out with Keith, I guess there is problems with discover and ecigs. Boy things sure have changed in 4 years. Im enjoying, hope this will do the trick. I was wondering though if its ok to use juice that I have stored away away in the basement 4 years ago.

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
Im all in for the 2nd time now, hopefully for good this time. I went and looked at my 4 year old supply of juice and see that I have about 10 unopened , Ill let you know all how that goes. I need extra battery chargers for the time being, what do I get and from where? Also how long do these batteries expect to last that came with the kit? I notice that the suppler doesn't sell extra batteries or chargers. One other thing, Do these drip tips come off for cleaning or are they replaceable?

BadNewsBert

Sep 26, 2013
United States
I'm stoked I came across this thread, and your video review. I have been smoke free and vaping for almost 8 months now. My little brother has been trying to switch but was having leaking problems with his atomizers. At $49.95 with the mini pro, can't beat it. Snatched one up so he can have a good quality product to successfully quit.

I had to get something for myself as well, so I picked up a Vamo VV from the same website! Tried a Vision spinner as my first VV device a few weeks ago and the difference in flavor and throat hit compared to a regular E-Go battery is astounding. Have been looking to upgrade for a while and heard good things about the Vamo.

I remember the first "starter kit" i purchased yeaaars ago was an N-Joy something or another. Found it at a local gas station of all places. It was totally new to me and I wanted to quit so I shelled out $69.99 for a couple small batteries, charger and a few cartridges. Needless to say I was smoking again in two weeks, it was total crap compared to what is available today.

Thanks again for your videos, have seen a couple of your others and they are always informative and entertaining!

stryfox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
pennsylvinia
I have been out of the loop for a while. Started with blu and killed batteries can cartos like crazy. Found this place and went with an ego t.
Tanks leaked and had to fiddle with atomizer. Poor vapor.
Did good for about a year.
Started smoking again. :(
Decided to try again. Got my gear out. Found this review and figured what the hell. I'll give it a try.
Ordered and should arrive today.
I will post an honest review.
I decided to go with this kit because it seems like a good value. I don't know the guy that sells these but I like to support people who try to come up with something to make a buck.
I know it says it is not a clone but it looks like one. I applaud him for having some changes made to offer something a little different.
I guess I will find out if the differences are a good thing.
I will report back with my review.

Mine just showed up in the mail about an hour ago. Loaded up some strawberry and blueberry e-liquids from maxvaper as well. Delicious! I like the strawberry better but they're both real good. Almost tastes like the shisha I put in my hookah.

I have nothing else to really compare it to as I'm sort of a new/returning vapor. I started in March of last year, with a Joye 510, went back to chewing tobacco (never been a smoker), then picked up a blu starter about a month ago, then went to this.

I love it so far. My main noob question is...

Since I have both tanks (?) filled with 2 different juices, how do I go about putting a new flavor e liquid in? Do I have to clean the tank and put in a new coil as well? I assume I do. Just making sure.

Ramjet

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
USA
joekittock.blogspot.com
Mine just showed up in the mail about an hour ago. Loaded up some strawberry and blueberry e-liquids from maxvaper as well. Delicious! I like the strawberry better but they're both real good. Almost tastes like the shisha I put in my hookah.

I have nothing else to really compare it to as I'm sort of a new/returning vapor. I started in March of last year, with a Joye 510, went back to chewing tobacco (never been a smoker), then picked up a blu starter about a month ago, then went to this.

I love it so far. My main noob question is...

Since I have both tanks (?) filled with 2 different juices, how do I go about putting a new flavor e liquid in? Do I have to clean the tank and put in a new coil as well? I assume I do. Just making sure.

Welcome back Bridges31:toast: Here's my :2c: - If the juice is a kind that you already know you like, run the juice till nearly out and add the other. Menthol to non, or a new sample would not be a good time to do this though for obvious reasons.

stryfox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
pennsylvinia
Received my order. Fast shipping.
Got everything I ordered and there was a hand written note welcoming me as a new customer.
There were some added goodies as a bonus. Also a phone number to call direct if I had and questions. Filled up my stuff and initial impression has exceeded my expectations.
There was also some printed instructions that a newbie would definitely find helpful.
For effort alone from the seller I will continue to support and but stuff from him.
I'll update after I get some more time with it. Definitely better than my ego-t

olddaddy

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
Chicago
Its a Winner. Why do I say that? Because I got the boss(wife) back on the ecig. She saw how good it was and wanted one. I spoke to Keith from maxvapor on phone and he answered all my questions. I ordered another kit, some different liquids and he threw in some extras which was great. Seems like quality stuff and a great vendor. Keith also said he will stand by what he sells and I believe him. Thank you bobalex for letting us know about this.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
For those of you following this thread, it would behoove most of you to try the "Vivi Nova bcc's" MaxVaper has in stock. (bcc stands for bottom coil cartomizer/clearomizer)... whichever you prefer. While it is 510 threaded, (which worked out great because I wanted something for my Mods), it looks good on the E-Max as well. Depends on personal tastes... for me, it's a non-issue. (Photo included with this post). Now I wasn't impressed with the former Vivi's because of the top coil feeding build, but I have to say, this thing, without a doubt has literally blown me away. I haven't tasted the purity of my juices like this since dripping. For real. The flavor of your juices just shines through, and the vapor productionn is heavy and divine. Perfect throat hit. I can't think of anything negative to say about it. Vapes awesome out of the package... No dry hits, no leaking, no gurgling, no loss of flavor, or vapor.. awesome throat hit. This thing hits like a train! :thumbs: For me it was another 'no brainer'... works with all of my Mods, eGO's and now, my favorites, E-Max's. I own so many RBA's, cartos, Tanks, what have you. I believe this new style "Vivi Nova bcc" (along with the E-Max Tanks), beats everything else I own for throat hit, delivering the purity/clarity of juice flavor and vapor quality... (hands down). I'm really jealous of all of the Newbies coming in on the Vaping scene right now. The quality (reliability/durability) of Products they can purchase now is so beyond what was available when I first started vaping... but hey! I'm enjoying it now! :lol:

In all honesty, this bcc is great on the E-Max, but it'll take you to a whole new level of Vaping Nirvana on a Variable Voltage system! (Try it at 4 volts and you'll see what I'm talkin' about.)
Some of you will act on this post. Kudos to all of you. To the rest, you'll regret your skepticism later. :smokie:

DSCN4149.jpg DSCN4150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread