Status
Not open for further replies.

stryfox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
pennsylvinia
I am going to chime in here again.
I have ordered multiple times from maxvaper.
The review got me to order the product. The customer service got me to continue to buy from him.
I have never met him, however he has helped me with all my questions and has gone above what was expected as far as service goes.
I prefer these batteries over my ego ones.
The ejuice he sells is good too.

kren

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2012
PA
OK, I am a happy unit! Got my starter kit on Friday, a luvverly purple set! Maxvaper sent an extra bottle of e-juice, which was really nice -- and some extra replacement coils, I think for the Vivi Nova!

I had no idea what was what at first, so I loaded up the matching purple tank with the cappucino mocha and vaped away - both batteries were fully charged on arrival, which was great. I thought the juice was OK - not great - but I was impressed with the battery length, which was more than 6 hours. There was no leaking and the fill-up was amazingly easy, compared with either dripping (and dripping. and dripping) into the monster Echo 3 ml cartos or using a syringe and feeling like a ...... addict...

I did notice that when the battery was winding down -- the light was showing purplish -- the taste did become a bit harsher. But I'm not positive on that, as it isn't something I've vaped before. I also realized that I was getting a bit ill, because the e-juice is 18mg and I've been at 15 mg for almost two years now. So a bit much for me.

To do a direct comparison, yesterday afternoon I loaded up the Vivi Nova with my ADV, Minnesota Menthol from Vermillion River. It's fantastic on this setup! Really clear, crisp flavor, lots of vapor, just a great experience. I am thrilled to death! The quality of each piece in the kit seems very high. Things aren't finicky, the machining appears precise, and if y'all are to be believed, I'm not gonna have to throw out a tank a week, like I've been doing with Echo cartos all this time!

THANKS for this thread - it is exactly what I needed!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
OK, I am a happy unit! Got my starter kit on Friday, a luvverly purple set! Maxvaper sent an extra bottle of e-juice, which was really nice -- and some extra replacement coils, I think for the Vivi Nova!

I had no idea what was what at first, so I loaded up the matching purple tank with the cappucino mocha and vaped away - both batteries were fully charged on arrival, which was great. I thought the juice was OK - not great - but I was impressed with the battery length, which was more than 6 hours. There was no leaking and the fill-up was amazingly easy, compared with either dripping (and dripping. and dripping) into the monster Echo 3 ml cartos or using a syringe and feeling like a ...... addict...

I did notice that when the battery was winding down -- the light was showing purplish -- the taste did become a bit harsher. But I'm not positive on that, as it isn't something I've vaped before. I also realized that I was getting a bit ill, because the e-juice is 18mg and I've been at 15 mg for almost two years now. So a bit much for me.

To do a direct comparison, yesterday afternoon I loaded up the Vivi Nova with my ADV, Minnesota Menthol from Vermillion River. It's fantastic on this setup! Really clear, crisp flavor, lots of vapor, just a great experience. I am thrilled to death! The quality of each piece in the kit seems very high. Things aren't finicky, the machining appears precise, and if y'all are to be believed, I'm not gonna have to throw out a tank a week, like I've been doing with Echo cartos all this time!

THANKS for this thread - it is exactly what I needed!

THIS is exactly WHY this thread was started. :thumbs:

DSullivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Spring Lake Heights
Hi All,

I get 2-5 email daily from folks who desperately want to quit smoking and try vaping. Most of them tell me they don’t want to get anything too expensive or too “complicated.” In the past I’ve steered people towards KR808 batts and cartos because of their cigarette familiarity. But not anymore. I picked up one of these kits for a future video and WoW!

The Emax over at MaxVaper http://www.maxvaper.com.

Look At This:

View attachment 253642

This is not just another eGo/Evod-esque wanna-be. From the website,"The E-MAX was exclusively designed for MAX VAPER by an independent manufacturer to our own specifications and is not not a knockoff or clone of the Kanger Evod. It has many upgraded features that sets it apart from the others currently flooding the market and is unique in overall design."

This is kit is really something.

2 - 650 mAh batts,
2 - 1.6 ml EMAX tanks
A USB charger and wall adapter
A carrying case … and … a 10ml bottle of juice.

The whole deal comes to $39.95. Or for $49.95 you get a Mini Protank along with the Emax tanks.

Now normally I’m a VV Go-Go Fury and M1 tank vaper and I love 'em … but I put the Emax through its paces for a couple of days and was very impressed. The starter kit I got 3 ½ years ago was good … I was able to painlessly stop smoking … but I think I would have had way more fun with an Emax.

Figures......go to buy this and it is out of stock!!!

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
:blink: I don't think MaxVaper like Canucks. When trying to register the only country option was the United States.

I emailed and got a reply right away, unfortunately it was...

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"support@maxvaper.com":
domain has no valid mail exchangers

OK, it looks good but apparently I'm not supposed to get one.:(

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Going to hit the order button! Can't wait! Sounds like a fantastic deal! I've been vaping for 5 weeks, 4 weeks with no analogs. Never thought I could do it, but loving it! Thanks bobalex and blondeambition3!

The pleasure's been all mine :vapor:

... soon, it's going to be all yours. ;)

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
this looks like a fantastic kit. i'm excited to turn new friends and family off of analogs. i'm a true believer in going whole hog*, but this might be just the thing for those "bulk item" mindful folks like maybe my mother. thanks for the heads up. and especially the ongoing updates.

*see how i started on vaping here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/480545-tips-comments-welcomed.html

three stinkies since monday. woohoo!!! (though it is taking 36mg/ml to keep that going so far)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
this looks like a fantastic kit. i'm excited to turn new friends and family off of analogs. i'm a true believer in going whole hog*, but this might be just the thing for those "bulk item" mindful folks like maybe my mother. thanks for the heads up. and especially the ongoing updates.

*see how i started on vaping here... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/480545-tips-comments-welcomed.html

three stinkies since monday. woohoo!!! (though it is taking 36mg/ml to keep that going so far)

:shock:
Whoa beckdg! You appear to be a noob with some knowledge!... AND by the looks of some of the juices you ordered, good taste to boot! :thumbs:

I congratulate you on beginning your vaping journey and wish you well on the path to vaping Nirvana. :toast:
I'm sure I'll be seeing you around..... :smokie:

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
wowzer bobalex

you sure made me take notice, I been using smok ce 5 and mini nova, i gotta bottom feeder , you know, where the wicky sticky to the bottom not the top on its way in the mail, if it dont work I might try one of these, seems u either try smok or vision one or the other or do the kanger or innokin thing, but the prices these look good

and believe yah bob alex i really does

thanks to yahs this is good thread, hey wheres the lefse?

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
:shock:
Whoa beckdg! You appear to be a noob with some knowledge!... AND by the looks of some of the juices you ordered, good taste to boot! :thumbs:

I congratulate you on beginning your vaping journey and wish you well on the path to vaping Nirvana. :toast:
I'm sure I'll be seeing you around..... :smokie:
you wonderful woman, you. you are simply too kind.

yes, ma'am. i do try to keep up appearances. i do like to do my homework as well. nothing like wasting time and money starting what many would call a hobby (especially trying to get off the stinkies) the hard way. i see no reason, personally to spend money finding out i should have spent more money. :2c:

3 days in and i already rebuilt the coil in my protank to 1.6 ohms. vaping at 8 watts seems to be my sweet spot. so glad i started off VV/VW. :D i only wish everyone could have such a successful, blissful start as i have.

and the MTBaker juices are just divine. couldn't be happier. though i did start with flavors that i'd like to taste when indulging with a snack and stuck only with flavors that had strict 5 star feedback. figured that would limit my chances of disliking any particular flavor, let alone all of them. i think i've succeeded in finding at least 2 ADV's already. the strawberry shortcake with 3 extra shots is simply AMAZING in an RDA so far. i may have found my nirvana already. :thumbs:

i must say i owe it all to this wonderful forum and the amazing contributors like yourself. a great resource for sure!!! EDIT: doh - can't forget PBusardo and GrimmGReen ;)

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
i must say i owe it all to this wonderful forum and the amazing contributors like yourself. a great resource for sure!!! EDIT: doh - can't forget PBusardo and GrimmGReen ;)

awwwwwwwwwwww...... :blush:..... anything to help.

Oh yeah! Gotta love PBusardo and GrimmGreen! (Two of my YouTube Favs!) :thumbs:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Got my starter kit (kit #3) from MaxVaper.com, love it! Ordered early Monday afternoon, and had it the next day. Amazing! Great customer service, and he added extra eliquid, and an extra coil. He has a new customer!! Thank you all for the info, and thank you to MaxVaper!

Vaping Nirvana to ya! :smokie:

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Not quite financially ready to order new setups for myself and my daughter just yet, but you guys convinced me to try Maxvaper instead of getting the Kanger starter kits I was looking at. We are still using cigalikes with cartos, and I would like to try something a step or two up. This looks like a great starter kit for both of us, and I can't wait till things even out a bit so I can order. Thanks for all your input, all your reviews and advice are really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread