Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com

Yahhhh, well i guess over 1500 pages was a bit much to skim through....

H a p p y N e w Year !!!
`
#*#*```#*#`**`#```" throw'n fetti "~#``~#~``#*~`#*

Just changed that little 14 to a 15.... ugghh, and i just started getting used to writing /14 on checks...

Soooo my last thread has been shut down on account of too bigz. I kinda didn't notice cuz I was in the zone working on some stuff... ooops... Looking back i can't imagine how 2014 could have been any busier, just wow... i'm ready for a fresh start...2015 better have less things in it...

A big thank you to all the Billet Box uses here that have never failed to help newcomers get on the right path... I truly regret I couldn't be more active here on ECF for the latter of those 1559 pages... thank you!!!

Anywhoo, new thread, new year!!! What will 2015 bring to the vaping table?
?? Probably super exciting type stuffs.....

Last edited:

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Happy New Year DD and family. Happy New Year to all my friends on here. Thanks so much for helping me thru the last year.
Can't wait to hear about all the super exciting type stuffs..... ya talkin about.
Also Katdarling it was wonderful that you had made the temp home for us all to stay together and keep up with everyone.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hey y'all! Happy New Year!!!

I'm not a BBette YET... but when I hit my 'versary in July, I think I'll be joining the BB revolution. :D Really looking forward to it -- both the 'versary AND the BB!! :D If my stupid appendix had cooperated, I'd be hitting my 'versary at the end of Feb, grumble... but best laid plans and all that. *sigh*

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

I'm not a BBette YET... but when I hit my 'versary in July, I think I'll be joining the BB revolution. :D Really looking forward to it -- both the 'versary AND the BB!! :D If my stupid appendix had cooperated, I'd be hitting my 'versary at the end of Feb, grumble... but best laid plans and all that. *sigh*

Andria

Make it February, Andria. Don't let you stupid appendix win! Take control. :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Make it February, Andria. Don't let you stupid appendix win! Take control. :D

Welllllllllll... I'd really like to, but I don't think I can afford it that soon. Even if we get our state refund as quickly as we got it last year (the fed one takes FOREVER), I need a new computer desperately. I've been using XP Pro since 2006, and Windows is finally forcing me to "upgrade" to the "new 'n improved" version. *sigh*

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welllllllllll... I'd really like to, but I don't think I can afford it that soon. Even if we get our state refund as quickly as we got it last year (the fed one takes FOREVER), I need a new computer desperately. I've been using XP Pro since 2006, and Windows is finally forcing me to "upgrade" to the "new 'n improved" version. *sigh*

Andria

Windows 7 is good. Windows 8? Keep it.

The Fed refund should be quick if you file early. 10-14 days, if e-file. :D

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Windows 7 is good. Windows 8? Keep it.

The Fed refund should be quick if you file early. 10-14 days, if e-file. :D

Nope. We have to file the "injured spouse form" because of my defaulted student loan... it takes 13 wks, and that's only if they FEEL like working.

Andria

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com

Andria

Well, maybe you can win one... I haven't done a contest in a good while... i'll see what we got lay'n round and think on some type of contest type thingy.... anyone goat GOT any ideas for a fun game? Somethin' fair / random / quasi legal, preferably with a high risk of bodily injury...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Wow, I was just gettin used to the new address, and, it gets changed again. But this way we is official - no more of that 'no can haz' stuff, right?

How bout a game of Liar's Poker? We say what we got, and if you guess wrong, we win?

You know, it's actually you that's responsible for my interest in BBs... I kept seeing your sig line, and thinking, what the heck IS that? So I looked it up! At first I just thought "box mod" but I looked a bit more deeply, and saw its ingenious design, and hey, I love cartotanks! Hot dawg! :D

Andria

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow, I was just gettin used to the new address, and, it gets changed again. But this way we is official - no more of that 'no can haz' stuff, right?

How bout a game of Liar's Poker? We say what we got, and if you guess wrong, we win?

Poker.

I like the sound of that. ;)

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Happy New Year all. This year hasn't start well for me having a low immune system after my stem cell transplant this past May. I have a bad cold and congested lungs, lots of fluids and a trip to the ER a few days ago. I can now say I'm feeling much better I've missed talking with you guys and glad to see Doug Dino made us a new home. I haven't been vaping at all due to my lungs but hopefully soon I'll be back at it. So hopefully everyone had a safe and fun New Year and I'm glad to be back. Love you guys and please stay healthy. [emoji8][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Happy New Year all. This year hasn't start well for me having a low immune system after my stem cell transplant this past May. I have a bad cold and congested lungs, lots of fluids and a trip to the ER a few days ago. I can now say I'm feeling much better I've missed talking with you guys and glad to see Doug Dino made us a new home. I haven't been vaping at all due to my lungs but hopefully soon I'll be back at it. So hopefully everyone had a safe and fun New Year and I'm glad to be back. Love you guys and please stay healthy. [emoji8][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd been wondering about you, Donny. It was hard not to notice the quiet.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, my friend.

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread