Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The problem with guys is there's so much competition. Ladies are so much nicer to be around and I don't like huggin guys as well as ladies.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

Debbers you be careful. I've been worried about all you Texans with all the flooding down there.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The problem with guys is there's so much competition. Ladies are so much nicer to be around and I don't like huggin guys as well as ladies.
roflmao2_zps86629751.gif

renversant.gif
"Stud" I guess "You" either don't know or been around as many women, as you do men . . . Especially, given the fact that I know (both professionally & personally :facepalm: ) and can tell Ya' from "My" experiences that there are many women who are as - if not more so - competitive then men . . . The difference is that their just a little more subtle about it sometimes . . . Hey - I have lived with, Worked along side, and been with many different women for most of "My" life and boy could I tell "You" some very scary & humorous stories . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
BTW: I actually have more female friends then male and I like hugging them both equally . . .
smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
renversant.gif
"Stud" I guess "You" either don't know or been around as many women, as you do men . . . Especially, given the fact that I know (both professionally & personally :facepalm: ) and can tell Ya' from "My" experiences that there are many women who are as - if not more so - competitive then men . . . The difference is that their just a little more subtle about it sometimes . . . Hey - I have lived with, Worked along side, and been with many different women for most of "My" life and boy could I tell "You" some very scary & humorous stories . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
BTW: I actually have more female friends then male and I like hugging them both equally . . .
smiley-gets-a-big-hug.gif
They're very competitive but with other females just like men are with other men. But being a man they're not competitive with me. Although there are a few I hide from because they're relentless.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I need someone. The one kept asking me to go to dinner and I said no so she would go to Red Lobster and buy dinner and bring it to me. I finally told her I could only eat certain things.
I'll take care of em for ya!
Play cowgirl lasso.gif
lol

I"m gonna sign off, go watch 1 show then go to bed. Hope you have sweet dreams hun!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'll take care of em for ya! View attachment 459876 lol

I"m gonna sign off, go watch 1 show then go to bed. Hope you have sweet dreams hun!
Wa ha ha. You have a good night there buckaroo Debadoo.
cowboy_zps7e73d53f.png

I should of been a poet.
I'm proud of ya gal for hittin the hay before sunrise.

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
It was quite the battle. Many skirmishes, many defeats, many cups of coffee. It's a battle I am very I'm proud of. When the dust settled, the Victory left me trembling with pride, the fact that I now own the TMNBB!!!!

This thing is incredible, absolute perfection. I LOVE IT! Thanks to Billet Box and all the wonderful craftsman you have there.

Here she is...

pLHBYqAl.jpg

B8oZAzil.jpg

xciDa4xl.jpg

Thanks again BB & DD. Beautiful device.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I should of been a poet.
I'm proud of ya gal for hittin the hay before sunrise.
yeah ya shoulda! Feel free to practice on me anytime! lol
Jup......it never lasts long, but have been trying to flip my sleep around, finally did.....been out of a couple meds for a week or so, the pharmacy aint open at 4 am for some reason! lol

Wahooooooo space!! Love the turtle keychain on that. Don't remember who was yellow, donatello maybe??

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
How could I have forgotten who was purple!! derrrrrr but that splains why I had donatello on the brain lol gotta look em up now. Jup you got em right! and orange, not yellow. My son loved the TMNT's when he was younger. Wish I still had the cereal bowls and some of the toys he had.

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
The memories. Donny was always my favorite, the nerdy tech guy. I lived my childhood in the 80's, the Turtles were huge growing up. I think I had everything Turtles. Backpack, Socks, Lunch pal, pretty much anything. Oh, and WWF. Can't forget WWF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread