Happy Vapeversary Little bird.

images

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
thanks hun, so if I decide to upgrade and my puter crashes, you'll help me fix it right?? :laugh:
If you’ve upgraded a PC to Windows 10 — not performed a clean install, but an upgrade — you’ll have an easy option that lets you revert to the last version of Windows. To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”

You should see a “Go back to Windows 7″ or “Go back to Windows 8.1″ option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Alrighty then - after reading up on the the new "Win 10" OS and possibly considering upgrading - I don't think that will happen any time soon . . . More than likely, although I would really like to be able to use voice commands and for dictating instead of having to type everything out - I'll be staying with what I already have "XP Pro" which hasn't given "Me" as much trouble as some others have had with upgrading to 7 then 8 and it seems now 10, especially with what seems to be a lot of security holes and priority features that the users cannot control again . . . :facepalm:

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
Congrats LB!!!!

Oyi, I use mine neked! I too drop things a lot, that's kinda why I got the BB, it's almost bullet proof. Thankfully I haven't dropped one yet. I have little scratches in the carbon, nothing scarring.

But, after a suggestion by Kat, I looked up a few options and there are several actually. Anything from custom printed stickers to clear wraps. I'm on my phone currently but will post a few links when I get back to the office.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Alrighty then - after reading up on the the new "Win 10" OS and possibly considering upgrading - I don't think that will happen any time soon . . . More than likely, although I would really like to be able to use voice commands and for dictating instead of having to type everything out - I'll be staying with what I already have "XP Pro" which hasn't given "Me" as much trouble as some others have had with upgrading to 7 then 8 and it seems now 10, especially with what seems to be a lot of security holes and priority features that the users cannot control again . . . :facepalm:
Never heard anyone having problems with 7. I have 7 Pro and as far as I'm concerned it's the best program Microsoft made. 8 is the worst. I'd rather have DOS than 8.

Last edited:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It's so frustrating not being allowed to walk or drive to the mailbox. I have vape mail!

My new Billet Bridge (Thank you, Teach!) is just sitting over there by its lonely. But, my daughter did promise to run over there in a little while.

Spacelord, the Nicoticket 'Got Cookie?' was a nice surprise. Yummy stuff!

I guess I'll wile away my time checking YouTube for How to Use the Billet Bridge to give me something to do in the meantime.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
It's so frustrating not being allowed to walk or drive to the mailbox. I have vape mail!

My new Billet Bridge (Thank you, Teach!) is just sitting over there by its lonely. But, my daughter did promise to run over there in a little while.

I guess I'll wile away my time checking YouTube for How to Use the Billet Bridge to give me something to do in the meantime.

How dare the professionals enforce "Recovery" hehe
In no time you will be bopping your way to the mailbox. :p
It's good to see you :thumbs:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
If you’ve upgraded a PC to Windows 10 — not performed a clean install, but an upgrade — you’ll have an easy option that lets you revert to the last version of Windows. To access this, open the Start menu and select Settings. Click the “Update & security” icon and select “Recovery.”

You should see a “Go back to Windows 7″ or “Go back to Windows 8.1″ option. Click the Get started button to get rid of your Windows 10 install and restore your previous Windows install.
I'd like to revert to Win98, that was my favorite. :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Glad you're getting some goodies, mine will be in the mail later. can't wait to find out what Uncle sent ya, cuz he won't tell me!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ms. Heretic, yippee and so happy to hear you're getting your Pillarz toys! Glad to see you back online, sweets. It makes us ALL very happy!

I've never done this, and I'm like a little kid ("pick me! pick me!").....

Tomorrow's selections for B Boxes are: Red, rpg, pink, light blue, dark blue, green, black & clear.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I woke up from one of my naps a little while ago, and guess what I found sitting on my nightstand? Vape mail!

The Billet Bridge is so easy to use, and it works beautifully!
nice!!! How wonderful to wake up from a nap and find vapemail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread