~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I bought 2 Chalace III's for my REO's, which gives me a total of 6, I also bought 4 14500 protected batteries for my Mini's, and some 18650 protected batteries, that I want to try in my other REO's, 2 tatroe bases and extensions for my provari's, and 7 packs of coils from BBV.
That was not even the whole list, still want springs, and repair parts for my 14500 mini's, and also want to order a bunch of TFA flavors for my DIY stuff. I am not sure if I am going to order any of that or not, kind of broke again till the 26th.:unsure:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
You really DID have a good shopping day!!!

While I am looking forward to the 2 Chalace III's, I really want those 18650 protected batteries, for some reason the REO bunch do not like to use them, I am nervous using the unprotected in mine, I found a post from 5 years ago where someone recommended the AW 2200 MAH ones. I just want to vape on them till they stop, then change the batteries, and keep on vaping. I don't really notice a change in the vape like everyone says you will. :?:

KAS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I love the smell of delrin in the morning.

I found a post from 5 years ago where someone recommended the AW 2200 MAH ones. I just want to vape on them till they stop, then change the batteries, and keep on vaping. I don't really notice a change in the vape like everyone says you will. :?:
That's kewl you don't notice a change. I need to get new batts but will hopefully be getting the 1600 aw imr's. I do notice a lot when it drops below 3.9 The vape is just super weak til I pop in a new batt, but I don't mind doin that. I don't sub ohm, so I usually only change em once a day even changing them that early.

Sorry I haven't been in for awhile. Been enjoying visiting with my son while he's been off. The bone spur surgery went well, and he's got his follow up appt on Monday where they'll take the dressing off and actually look at it. Still can't put much weight on it though. Hugs to all

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

That's kewl you don't notice a change. I need to get new batts but will hopefully be getting the 1600 aw imr's. I do notice a lot when it drops below 3.9 The vape is just super weak til I pop in a new batt, but I don't mind doin that. I don't sub ohm, so I usually only change em once a day even changing them that early.

Sorry I haven't been in for awhile. Been enjoying visiting with my son while he's been off. The bone spur surgery went well, and he's got his follow up appt on Monday where they'll take the dressing off and actually look at it. Still can't put much weight on it though. Hugs to all

I am just afraid of over drawing a battery, the protected ones will prevent that, the problem I had in choosing what ones to get, there are 4 ones to choose from, and nobody to recommend which ones to get. My unprotected 18650 batteries are 2200 MAH, and sense I have several devises in use all the time, I never know where the battery level is at, until I put them on my charger.
I hope that appointment goes well.

KAS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I hope that appointment goes well.
thanks sweetie. Sorry you didn't get an answer if you asked about the batts. I haven't been on much this week at all. I don't know much about protected batts, but use a thing kinda like this Lithium Battery Digital Voltmeter DC 3 3V 17V Red LED Small Panel Meter SS | eBay that a friend made me. always keep it within arm's reach, and when the vape starts to drop off, I check it, if it's below 3.9 I change the batt, if it's well above that, then I look for another reason why the vape dropped off, arc'ing, or need to dryburn and rewick. One of those is usually the culprit.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
2014-08-13 17.27.14 (Small).jpg

Me

:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And me! No fancy bling-bags though. :(

I am so deprived.

And somewhat depraved.

HI BB'ers! I hope everyone's well. I miss Stalking Saturdays. Might have to stalk something just for the fun of it, one of these weekends.

20150831_111734.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yummy gorgeous, DPL!!!!!! I love the color combo goin' on there.

Why, thank ya, 'darlin! I do think there's a rather pleasant natural "flow" there too.

You know me - MISTER Fashionista! ;):facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am just waiting for the exchange rate to improve......then I will be calling your name :p

I had to laugh, K, because one could easily change this too, "Once you currency goes back into the krapper, I'll buy more stuff..."

I know that's NOT what you said/meant, but it's always fun playing around with words. :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
LOL!!

DPL, does this mean we're back in business???

Idunno. What do you think? I'm not sure I could go at the pace we did, but maybe here and there? You've got to admit that it WAS kind of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread