Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's awesome DP, made me chuckle. Thank you.

Now for the real horror story, I'm also an Angels fan. Today is the final game of the season, we're down half game to Houston, 2 to Texas. We need to win today's game against Texas and Houston lose to have a tie-breaker with Houston for the wild card spot. Pretty exciting stuff.

Did anyone see the Angels comeback last night??

:)

I saw that they came back, but I wasn't watching (anything on TV last night). I'll root for you. I'd love to meet in the playoffs again (Yanks). It would be nice if we could beat you just once. :facepalm:

Nightmares of past are coming back. :D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
That's awesome DP, made me chuckle. Thank you.

Now for the real horror story, I'm also an Angels fan. Today is the final game of the season, we're down half game to Houston, 2 to Texas. We need to win today's game against Texas and Houston lose to have a tie-breaker with Houston for the wild card spot. Pretty exciting stuff.

Did anyone see the Angels comeback last night??
sorry darlin........yanno I gotta root for the Texas teams! lol

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
ccbf25c7f1483595cb51683f1b429fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
Good morning all!

@Kh888 - About the roo. Did you try taking out the red o-ring that sits on the 510 connection?

Take off the red o-ring on the 510 connection and the roo should work.

I did not try that. Are you talking on the atty/coil itself by at the center pin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
I did not try that. Are you talking on the atty/coil itself by at the center pin?

No, the one on the BB itself. Where the bottom of the coil sits you'll see a red o-ring, pop it out with some tweezers or something.

I'll post a pic in a few mins.

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
tJ1YoqI.jpg

You can see here where it is removed.

Thank you for taking the time to post. Much appreciated! Now that you have removed it, have you had any need t put it back in? I don't mind taking it out if its removal does not interfere with the functioning of other setups besides the Roo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Debadoo

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
No problem, glad I can help.

It can be removed with no worries. If I remember correctly, BBV said it was only really needed for old style 510 cartomizers.

Thanks, again - you have put my mind at ease. Now...I need to perform a little surgery. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread