Status
Not open for further replies.

h418982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Des Moines IA
Yes, yes, YES. :vapor:
Well I am currently part of a GB for a rebuildable for the nautilus which seems to be the exact size, so if i do get a bridge it may render my search for a siluro obsolete if it works as well as I am hoping.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Add me to that list. love it.
Gotta say I do too, but...it's all I've tried hehehe I used those with the bottom coil vivi nova tanks and really liked em then! And that was the bdc's not the bvc's which seem to be better

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Gotta say I do too, but...it's all I've tried hehehe I used those with the bottom coil vivi nova tanks and really liked em then! And that was the bdc's not the bvc's which seem to be better
I love them nautilus tanks with bvc coils. I have 3 Vapor Sharks and every one have a nautilus tank on them. Plus I use the bvc coils in my Billet Box.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
So, Stud! You're using Nautilus BVC coils in your Nautilus tanks and Aspire BVC coils in your BB, correct?

Don't confuse me!
hehehe Poor dancin! I read it, but it didn't click what he actually said, so I pictured the right thing and it made sense. Sometimes it's easier when things go right over yur head! lol

Ok............someone sent Winter down here...... and I wanna know who did it!!!!
Sooooooo grateful to have central heat this year!! It's 35 now and posed to be 31 tonite, and 29 tomorrow night

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
hehehe Poor dancin! I read it, but it didn't click what he actually said, so I pictured the right thing and it made sense. Sometimes it's easier when things go right over yur head! lol

Ok............someone sent Winter down here...... and I wanna know who did it!!!!
Sooooooo grateful to have central heat this year!! It's 35 now and posed to be 31 tonite, and 29 tomorrow night

Yikes, Doodles, that's really cold! That's New England weather! Bundle up and stay warm.

Thanks for the input on DTs. What a huge difference bore size and shape make! I've been trying lots of combinations and determined that, for me, a narrow bore (3.5 is the narrowest I have) on a 1" + tip results in the most concentrated flavor. Delish! In concert with the new(er) BVC coils, it's a quite splendiferous vape, if I do say so :lol:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Not quite as cold here yet, but getting pretty chilly. And, I can't just stay inside and ignore the weather in our new apartment because the dryer is outside in a closet thingy on the patio.
What a huge difference bore size and shape make! I've been trying lots of combinations and determined that, for me, a narrow bore (3.5 is the narrowest I have) on a 1" + tip results in the most concentrated flavor. Delish! In concert with the new(er) BVC coils, it's a quite splendiferous vape, if I do say so :lol:
It's surprising what a difference a drip tip makes. Who'da thunk it?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yikes, Doodles, that's really cold! That's New England weather! Bundle up and stay warm.

Thanks for the input on DTs. What a huge difference bore size and shape make!
Jup.....my son went to his in laws last night, we didn't make it to church this am, both overslept. Was gonna go over there and watch the dolphins cowbutts game with him this afternoon, but I am stayin right here on this couch! lol

I had always used the plain black delrin tips that came with the cheapo tanks, and never really thought it mattered that much. My tastey buds are shot enough that I'm still not sure it makes a difference for me with taste, but it sure does with other things. I have to be more careful to draw slowly to not get juice in my mouth with the vase shaped one. I was sent some that look like this with stainless insert and they are my favs right now White with black web ... 1" straight

I can't just stay inside and ignore the weather in our new apartment because the dryer is outside in a closet thingy on the patio.
oh that's just wrong!! Bundle up hun!!

h418982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Des Moines IA
i finally got a siluro with my new to me polished bb. I am getting a leather pouch for the Lila, matching button and dt for the polished as well as a bridge and boro for the polished. Really digging my billets. Ordered some efest black 123's which stated we 34mm but were the 37mm so they don't fit. Went ahead and ordered 6 of the intended to see how well they work. Oh well, live and learn.
20151124_164046.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
So, Stud! You're using Nautilus BVC coils in your Nautilus tanks and Aspire BVC coils in your BB, correct?

Don't confuse me!
Yes the nautilus bvc coils won't work in the BB on the bridge. Sorry for the delay.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Dunno if I'll be able to get on here tomorrow or not, so hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We all have things to be grateful for! Even if your situation may seem somewhat bleak, there is always something to be thankful for!

Sooooooo give thanks for your blessings........then............
Gobble til ya wobble!! hehehe

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well before everyone gets too busy and the day escapes "Us" all . ..

I Just Wanted To Stop By And Say . . .

thanksgiving-scene-animated.gif

Be "You" Spending This Special Day

As Just - One . . .

Turkeydinner01forkknive.gif

Or - Even Two . . .

msn_smile048.gif

With - Just Family . . .

m73qhr7rgl7.gif

Or - With Family & Friends. . .
Even a Neighbor or Two - Maybe A Few . . .

FamilyWaves01.gif

Enjoying A Feast of THANKSGIVING . . .

699567__desktop-wallpaper-thanksgiving-candlelight-feast-background_t.jpg

I would like to send

BEST WISHES
THG_wishbone02.gif
FOR A

happyturkeyday-1.gif

And - All This Day Has To Offer . . .

To - "YOU" & "YOURS"

Turkeys_gobble01.gif

NOW - Remember To Give

THANKS

For What "You" Have & Those In "Your" Life . . .

Cause This Just May Be "You" Next Year . . .
Thanksgiving574.gif

Just Sayin' . . .;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread