Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Well now the new monitor just is not working right, not sure what is going wrong, It was working great last night, I got home tonight and the screen just started to go black, and then just would not come back on until I unplugged it and plugged it back in. I am not impressed with this new data port connector. I don't know if it is the monitor, or the connector plug on the pc. I am thinking about just returning this monitor.:unsure:

KAS
I think I would return it.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Glad he said this part.........that other part was skeery! Coulda caused heart attacks all over the world!!

116451.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
For our distracted friend...

"Today we'll have the very last batch of special editions. This marks the first of many lasts...

Other colors for this week: black, red, orange, dark blue, clear, dark gold, brown, green, light blue and rpg.

(P.S. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere )"

Well I really hope that is not true, I like all the special editions, with the brass buttons and inner plates, It will take me 3 or 4 months to recover from the purchase of the Flipper. I like the Iron box, but not enough to go into bankruptcy, I did like the Black one more though.

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I think I would return it.

Well I just found out if you set it to the max resolution, that is when the problems with this monitor happen, something to do with HRTZ? I just reset the PC to it's original condition that it was in when I got it, I am going to see if it was something that I did that made it stop working correctly, so far it looks like it worked, but now I have to go threw the entire set up all over again.:|

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well I just found out if you set it to the max resolution, that is when the problems with this monitor happen, something to do with HRTZ? I just reset the PC to it's original condition that it was in when I got it, I am going to see if it was something that I did that made it stop working correctly, so far it looks like it worked, but now I have to go threw the entire set up all over again.:|

KAS

Okay now this is weird, after I did the microsoft update, the monitor quit working!!! :?:
I started over again.:oops:

KAS

I am sure you guys are sick of this by now, so I just wanted to add that the monitor is boxed back up, and a request to return it has been made to Dell.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
For those of you who do not partake in The Book of Faces (as KD calls it), the following comment, posted by Our Lady of BBV, was buried among many this morning:

"Billet Box Vapor: {recipient name redacted} yup - no more special editions (at least like the ones we've had so far) ever. And the BB as we know it will not exist for much longer..."

The time is now, apparently, or at the very least, soon. SO - if there's something you wanted....
Billet Box - Billet Box Vapor

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
For those of you who do not partake in The Book of Faces (as KD calls it), the following comment, posted by Our Lady of BBV, was buried among many this morning:

"Billet Box Vapor: {recipient name redacted} yup - no more special editions (at least like the ones we've had so far) ever. And the BB as we know it will not exist for much longer..."

The time is now, apparently, or at the very least, soon. SO - if there's something you wanted....

I would just like to know what that means? it will take me 3 months to recover from buying the Flipper, and I don't have another $450.00 right now. :(

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I would just like to know what that means? it will take me 3 months to recover from buying the Flipper, and I don't have another $450.00 right now. :(

KAS

She also said that the last batch was sent to the anodizer today. And after those were gone, there would be no more.

But they're promising something new to replace it. They're going nowhere, according to the posts. I believe them.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well do much for getting a larger collection, at least I got the Flipper, and the red and black, I wanted to get a replacement clear and RPG, that I could keep nice. I guess I will have to live with the beat up ones that I have, they are not that bad, but they are scratched up. I would have thought that he would have kept making the original, and come out with a new mod. :(

KAS

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Nice! But probably won't last as long as a BB! hehehe j/k
At least the BB doesn't "mark its territory"! :lol:

j/k (I'm a Honda rider :p)

Nice. Congrats, Strings.

What's on tap at BBV today? No @Bamrz report???

I think she may have gotten distracted. :)
I had to work today! :(

She also said that the last batch was sent to the anodizer today. And after those were gone, there would be no more.

But they're promising something new to replace it. They're going nowhere, according to the posts. I believe them.
Makes me very curious what's coming up next?

Greenj22

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2016
What is coming next?! Lipos? 18650? 18350's? More coil compatibility? Rdta? I don't think they can do much to make it smaller, so form factor will be very interesting to see any changes....There's a lot of changes they could implement, but I have a feeling they won't loose the BB's functionality

Greenj22

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2016
What is coming next?! Lipos? 18650? 18350's? More coil compatibility? Rdta? I don't think they can do much to make it smaller, so form factor will be very interesting to see any changes....There's a lot of changes they could implement, but I have a feeling they won't loose the BB's functionality
Is there already a thread on "what would you do to update the BB", btw?! Sorry if so.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well do much for getting a larger collection, at least I got the Flipper, and the red and black, I wanted to get a replacement clear and RPG, that I could keep nice. I guess I will have to live with the beat up ones that I have, they are not that bad, but they are scratched up. I would have thought that he would have kept making the original, and come out with a new mod. :(

KAS

KAS! You got a FLIPPER!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Is there already a thread on "what would you do to update the BB", btw?! Sorry if so.

I think we're all the same boat, Greenj22 (good number!). Waiting, wondering...

:tumble:

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread