Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I look at it this way; if I don't like it, I won't buy it. Which is pretty much what happened when another of my favorite vendors drastically changed their mod.

But they didn't change the ones I already had, and I didn't like THEM (the company) any less.

I'm also having difficulty imagining being disappointed by something DD dreams up. But time will surely tell...

So, we wait. There are far worse fates.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I look at it this way; if I don't like it, I won't buy it. Which is pretty much what happened when another of my favorite vendors drastically changed their mod.

But they didn't change the ones I already had, and I didn't like THEM (the company) any less.

I'm also having difficulty imagining being disappointed by something DD dreams up. But time will surely tell...

So, we wait. There are far worse fates.

I guess I just always thought that he would keep making the original one, you know like a Classic Version Billet Box.

KAS

Greenj22

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2016
I bet he will. Look at Apple and how they've released products yet remained very well branded either their signature aluminum body. Their biggest change wasn't until just recently with bigger phones, yet they existed with the same basic formula for very long.
Either the "new" stuff will be similar and "signature" enough to their current stuff, that consumers will readily accept it as the very same but just improved upon in some way. Another option is he makes something way crazy different and rad that but still offers something very reminiscent of the previous gen like an iPod classic.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I guess I just always thought that he would keep making the original one, you know like a Classic Version Billet Box.
KAS

I hope there will always be a "Classic Version" available too . . .
FingersCrossed.gif

However as "DP" said . . .
pointing-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

So, we wait. There are far worse fates

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am sure you guys are sick of this by now, so I just wanted to add that the monitor is boxed back up, and a request to return it has been made to Dell.
Newp not sick of it, just sorry you're having issues with it. Glad you're sending it back

yup - no more special editions (at least like the ones we've had so far) ever. And the BB as we know it will not exist for much longer..."

Can't imagine what that cute lil T-Rex has in store, but I'm sure if he's happy enough with it to not have the original, it'll at least thrill most of the masses.

At least the BB doesn't "mark its territory"! :lol:

j/k (I'm a Honda rider :p)
hehehe hiya hun!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
(counting pennies in Connecticut)

Same Here in Florida (although it was going to be for another original) . . .
coin-flip-smiley-emoticon.gif

So waiting, to have both the money and what it will be - It Will HAVE To Be . . .
money-stack-smiley-emoticon.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Same Here in Florida (although it was going to be for another original) . . .
coin-flip-smiley-emoticon.gif

So waiting, to have both the money and what it will be - It Will HAVE To Be . . .
money-stack-smiley-emoticon.gif
Check your Convos, Unc. Please.

In case I fall asleep, leave as much specificity as possible.

We'll "tawk".

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Okay now this is weird, after I did the microsoft update, the monitor quit working!!! :?:
I started over again.:oops:

KAS

I am sure you guys are sick of this by now, so I just wanted to add that the monitor is boxed back up, and a request to return it has been made to Dell.
Never sick of things in peoples lives.
If others are I'm sure I fit that catagory with all the suff I post. Especially on another forum.

I think you just got one that has problems.

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
Oh you lucky guy.

You have NO idea.

I was looking at an 89 Electraglide Sport for $4790. Happened to check the dealer's website, and they had just listed this 94 Ultra for $4999. And now, she's mine

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You have NO idea.

I was looking at an 89 Electraglide Sport for $4790. Happened to check the dealer's website, and they had just listed this 94 Ultra for $4999. And now, she's mine

handsome fella on a beautiful bike! be safe. I'm a hypocrite I love to ride on the back if someone I really trust is driving.....but I hate em at the same time cuz it's just too easy to get killed on em. Have had too many friends/family either lost or horribly injured even they were very safe drivers.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
You have NO idea.

Beautiful bike! And an immaculate garage! Shrine, maybe?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Never sick of things in peoples lives.
If others are I'm sure I fit that catagory with all the suff I post. Especially on another forum.

I think you just got one that has problems.

Well I found out that this is a common problem with this monitor, I am not sure if it is the monitor, or the Dataport connector, but I am done with it, my 8 year old monitor with a DVI connector works flawlessly. :)

KAS

Last edited:

Strings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Manitowoc WI USA
That is one nice bike Srings. What is that scooter beside yours?

It was a new Street Glide.

I like what HD has done with the new baggers: vents in the fairings, and easier opening bags. But I'm satisfied with my 94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread