Not open for further replies.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Billet bridge classic - BVC normal - blister
Billet Bridge Comfort - nautilus/triton mini - blister (I believe new nautilus RBA is available)
Billet Bridge Sport - Kanger socc blister (can be rebuilt and RBA head available)

Atmistique
Advanced search :: Search results

These weird names seem to bring allot of confusion to everyone. I wonder if its something lost in translation from Greek to English.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I just wish they would hurry up with the racer, if I wanted another bridge that uses drop in coils, I would just get another classic. I have just been swapping out the caps on the new BVC's with the old ones, and they work fine. I still think that the original design worked better and lasted longer, but oh well. I just want to try the new ones with the RBA head, I don't think that the fact that it limits the capacity to 3 ml will bother me that much, sense I carry 2 of them to work with me.:unsure:

KAS

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Billet bridge classic - BVC normal - blister
Billet Bridge Comfort - Nautilus/triton mini - blister (I believe new nautilus RBA is available)
Billet Bridge Sport - Kanger socc blister (can be rebuilt and RBA head available)

Atmistique
Advanced search :: Search results

THANK YOU ! ! ! :wub:

Now - besides the Classic - do the other 2 work in the BB V3.a or are they for the BBv4 ? ? ?

AND - What is the difference between these ? ? ?

More Air - Less Air ? ? ?

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Billet Bridge (uses the BVC) will be the tightest draw of the bunch and will fit in any BB tank (boro and delrin)

Billet Comfort (uses the Nautilus coil) will be middle of the road draw wise and will only fit boro tanks (rev 3 or rev 4 boro)

Billet Sport (uses the Kanger coil) will be the most airy draw of the lot and will only fit boro tanks (rev 3 or rev 4 boro)

Billet Racing (not released yet) will use the Kanger RBA

I have NO idea what Atmistique was thinking with the naming.. Billet BVC, Billet Kanger, Billet RBA and Billet Nautilus would have been far less confusing..

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have NO idea what Atmistique was thinking with the naming.. Billet BVC, Billet Kanger, Billet RBA and Billet Nautilus would have been far less confusing..

Honestly, don't know if it really would make it less confusing . . . I'm still at a loss . . . :facepalm:

I'm just going to stay with the Bridge and Aspire . . . :thumb:

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Billet Bridge (uses the BVC) will be the tightest draw of the bunch and will fit in any BB tank (boro and delrin)

Billet Comfort (uses the Nautilus coil) will be middle of the road draw wise and will only fit boro tanks (rev 3 or rev 4 boro)

Billet Sport (uses the Kanger coil) will be the most airy draw of the lot and will only fit boro tanks (rev 3 or rev 4 boro)

I would think that the Kanger RBA would be a terrific vape. But you cannot adjust any airflow so it going to be a DL only I guess?

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I used the Kanger RBA about a year and half ago I think.. It came in the Subtank Mini I bought.. I built it @ my normal 1.8'ish OHM and it vaped okay. Getting the top cap off to rebuild and / or change the cotton was a serious pain.

I damaged one and had to toss it but the good thing is the whole RBA can be haz'd for like $5...

Here is the new version of it for $7.. Not sure what the difference is between it and the older one I used.

Replacement Kangertech Subtank Mini RBA Deck Plus V2

I won't bother with it in the BB for the main reason being that it takes up half the tank space and the juice capacity of the BB is reduced to 3ml...

Last edited:

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I have just bought an older silver one in Australia and will put that in a coloured case and I also have the green one coming from Rudedog so I have bought too many recently. It's very cheap and the blue looks great.

its in pristine condition,pics didnt do it justice.hated havin to sell off all my bboxes but life is happening at this moment to me...sucks.

Reactions: Krisma

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
its in pristine condition,pics didnt do it justice.hated havin to sell off all my bboxes but life is happening at this moment to me...sucks.

:p It's having a Canadian vacation at the moment so still a week or so away from its new home. Trying not to stalk it's progress :p

Last edited:

meleemark

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto

The billet comfort fits quite nicely in both the rev. 4 boro and delrin tanks.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Just on the comfort bridge. I have a couple and they work well in my Rev 3’s (boro tank) but I found them a lot airier than the BVC coils in the classic. It's also a bit messy having to install the coil from inside the tank so I have reverted back to the classic bridge with my rewicked small holed BVC coils. It's just the best vape for me.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
For the people who were asking about replacement glass for their rev 3 Boro tanks send an email to Anne at billetboxvapor@gmail.com and we should be able to get you taken care of.

I sent of an email yesterday so I will let folks know what the outcome is. :p

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010

How does it fit in the delrin tank when the atty has a lip? I guess you could take the delrin tank apart and get it in that way but not in the least way -- optimal..

Or is there something else you do to get the atty to fit in the delrin rev 3 tanks?

jotuck

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2013
United States
I bought a rev 3 off the classifieds a couple weeks ago and I can't find a battery that fits properly, the 4 I have do work but are way to tight and tuff to change out when discharged. So I have 4 that kinda fit and 4 that do not fit at all. All bought at rtdvapor (I may have not read the description :( that clearly says it won't fit) if anyone has a link to purchase I would appreciate it.

bakke85

Feb 15, 2016
Munich, Germany
Golden Comfort Bridge for Nautilus/Triton Mini coils <3

20160524_145302.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I bought a rev 3 off the classifieds a couple weeks ago and I can't find a battery that fits properly, the 4 I have do work but are way to tight and tuff to change out when discharged. So I have 4 that kinda fit and 4 that do not fit at all. All bought at rtdvapor (I may have not read the description :( that clearly says it won't fit) if anyone has a link to purchase I would appreciate it.

I hope everyone is well, and I miss y'all. I'll be back around when real-life takes a break.

In the meantime, these will work fine for you.
IMREN 16340 700mAh Button Top Battery

AW screwed up with theirs, and they're refusing to correct the problem. I'm disappointed, and will never buy another AW battery again.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
These AW batteries work from RTD Vapor but they are only 550mAH:
*NEW* AW IMR 16340 550mAh 8A
Also bought these IMREN batteries from IMRBatteries, which work great:
IMREN 16340 700mAh Flat Top Battery

I see that DPLongo22 has beaten me to the link for IMREN batteries. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread