Texas, near Fort Hood

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Morning everyone and hope you all have a great Memorial Day.

Look what vape Mail came this morning. Thanks to @rudedog my Rev 3 collection is complete.

I still need inspiration for the driptip and button but here he is and a perfect colour match for my mentholeucalyptus eliquid.

View attachment 560053
Looking GOOD, XX!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I am at day 2 of being vape free... I am trying to see if I can quit..

If I am successful, I might have something super duper kewl, near impossible to get and for sale @ RRP! Yeah RRP because flippers SUCK!... (hint hint.. It might be a rev 4)

If that happens, I'll post here to let you all know when I post it in the classified section..

I've been vaping since 2009 and figured with all this FDA crud going on that now might be a good time to kick it...

Yesterday I noticed I was reaching for a mod that wasn't there (I put them all away) every so often wanting a vape. After a few minutes the urge passed. Today I am doing it less often but the super duper hard part was this AM with my coffee...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

If I am successful, I might have something super duper kewl, near impossible to get and for sale @ RRP! Yeah RRP because flippers SUCK!... (hint hint.. It might be a rev 4)

If that happens, I'll post here to let you all know when I post it in the classified section..

I've been vaping since 2009 and figured with all this FDA crud going on that now might be a good time to kick it...

Yesterday I noticed I was reaching for a mod that wasn't there (I put them all away) every so often wanting a vape. After a few minutes the urge passed. Today I am doing it less often but the super duper hard part was this AM with my coffee...

(jaw dropped)

I will certainly wish you luck though. With ALL sincerity!!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood

Wow........well, good luck with it. I doubt I'll ever quit. I made myself self sufficient, so no one can stop me. (still need 3 more liters of nic, hopefully get that in July). But I truly wish you luck with it if that's what you want to do! :)

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Oh I can easily become self sufficient and the FDA garbage is only part of my reason of trying to quit.

For me it's mainly trying to kick the habit aspect of it. I was in a hurry last week and left the house without my mod. Let me tell you, I was stressing the whole time I was gone! Almost like when I smoked and would run out of cigarettes or forget my lighter.. Pure panic and stress..

I am going to try and will see how it goes over time.. If I can do it then cool! If not, then no big deal as vaping in my opinion is about as safe as you can get..

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

GOOD LUCK ! ! ! :thumbs:

AND - If Ya' did stop smoking cigarettes, I really see no reason why Ya' couldn't stop vaping . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello B Boxers and Ettes!

Seems a few congratulations are in order today.

Debadoodle, 4 years? Oh sweetie, that is just marvelous and a huge congrats to you on a journey well traveled. Here's to your next 4!

:toast:

XXma, congrats on the completion of your B Box family. I actually love the green with that tip!

And jaw dropping raq.......an early congrats to you, kiddo. Wow, I'm a bit shocked, a bit envious, and a whole lot happy for you!

Keep us posted on the garage sale. ;)

Wishing you all a day of freedom, and the realization of why........

Hugs all around~

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The question re giving up vaping seems to come up a lot lately.
I know for Raq deeming isn't the only reason.....so not including Raq in this. But for those for whom it is the only reason.....that makes me sad cuz the FDA wins with them.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Well..... I made it a day and a half! LOL

Went on a 38 mile bike ride today as I continue to get ready for the triathlon and as soon as I walked in the door I needed a vape! Filled up rev 4 and vape, vape, vape.. I was all over it like a hobo on a ham sammich!

So..... I failed! Maybe I will try again? LOL

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
as soon as I walked in the door I needed a vape! Filled up rev 4 and vape, vape, vape.. I was all over it like a hobo on a ham sammich!

So..... I failed!
Newp.......not a fail.......just a realization. Ya aren't ready yet! Dunno your nic level, but if you want to stop, maybe try cutting nic first 3 mg at a time.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Newp.......not a fail.......just a realization. Ya aren't ready yet! Dunno your nic level, but if you want to stop, maybe try cutting nic first 3 mg at a time.
Oh I think I can go cold turkey.. I almost didn't grab the rev 4 to vape but decided what's a vaoe or two? LOL

I drained the tank and it's back in hiding for now.. I'll consider it a brief lapse and see how it goes.. Even if I only lapse once a day eventually that will subside..

Problem is that's one of the times I really like to vape. After a bike ride, run or swim. The other tuffies are after dinner and in the morning with my coffee..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread