~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I evidently slept for about 10 hours last night, I have not done that in a long time. I usually watch all the BB's go up and then get sold, I did not have the cash to buy this weekend anyway so no real loss, I just hope in a few weeks I will be able to do it, but not really sure.:unsure: Anyway I was just wondering if this notice on the site will have any impact on being able to buy in the future.:?:

The beginning of the snit show...

July 16, 2016

| dd

vaping in the USA, this year is gonna get ugly, unfair, expensive, and (most importantly) screw the public. Welcome to Vaping2016!!! We have our hands full to prepare for what is going on with the FDA, but on a closer to home battle, we have already lost. Unfortunately, we can no longer ship anything to Utah, this wonderful state I sit in now. Hey, gotta keep you guys safe right...

:unsure:
KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I evidently slept for about 10 hours last night, I have not done that in a long time. I usually watch all the BB's go up and then get sold, I did not have the cash to buy this weekend anyway so no real loss, I just hope in a few weeks I will be able to do it, but not really sure.:unsure: Anyway I was just wondering if this notice on the site will have any impact on being able to buy in the future.:?:

The beginning of the snit show...

July 16, 2016

| dd

Vaping in the USA, this year is gonna get ugly, unfair, expensive, and (most importantly) screw the public. Welcome to Vaping2016!!! We have our hands full to prepare for what is going on with the FDA, but on a closer to home battle, we have already lost. Unfortunately, we can no longer ship anything to Utah, this wonderful state I sit in now. Hey, gotta keep you guys safe right...

:unsure:
KAS

It is, HB. They also posted it to FB. New rules in Utah. :-(

The movement to crush us continues...

Vote wisely.

I cannot like these ... sad days are coming. :(

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just saw it.

How sad.

So that means what? They can't ship materials in?

I believe it means they cannot ship to customers in Utah.

Back to a happier moment?

dinosaur-boy-birthday-party-cake-pet-dino-3944.jpg

Mind if I call you Wyatt?? :lol:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Happy belated anniversary, @Debadoo! Apologies for missing the celebration.
Thanks darlin! No biggie on missin it........folks can wish me a HB all week or all year if ya want!! hehehe

Would that be, Birthaversary (in vapespeak)?
that's what Iffy on the back porch calls em :)

Vaping in the USA, this year is gonna get ugly, unfair, expensive, and (most importantly) screw the public. Welcome to Vaping2016!!! We have our hands full to prepare for what is going on with the FDA, but on a closer to home battle, we have already lost. Unfortunately, we can no longer ship anything to Utah, this wonderful state I sit in now. Hey, gotta keep you guys safe right...
this is just awful! Texas has only passed one stoopit law so far......but......it's never been enforced to my knowledge. We tend to either ignore, (or sometimes blow up stuff) we don't like. lol For a long time when they first started puttin up those hidden radar/camera thingies, that would take a pic of you speedin and send you a ticket in the mail, somehow they all ended up with giant holes in em, blown to smithereens

Happy Birthday Mr. Dino!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaur_Cake.jpg

I chose this one, cuz yur not just a "good dinosaur".......... you're an amazing dinosaur!!!​

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
Instead of selling a Billet Box vaping device it could be a Billet Box battery powered flashlight.. Toss an adapter in the box that has a tiny light on the end and boom! Vape? Nope, it's a battery powered flashlight! Adjust the 'wattage' of the light via the DNA 'flashlight' power board.. :D

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
All the talk of the UNO made me break mine out again. I was shooting for roughly 1.2 ohms, but ended up at 1.05. Still a nice vape and hitting nicely at 18 watts. I don't remember why I put it away, but since I now have two tanks for the BB, I think I'll be putting it back into the daily rotation.

Just thought I'd share as I haven't been posting much and my wife just does not care about my vaping hobby. I figured you lot would understand the need to share...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Instead of selling a Billet Box vaping device it could be a Billet Box battery powered flashlight.. Toss an adapter in the box that has a tiny light on the end and boom! Vape? Nope, it's a battery powered flashlight! Adjust the 'wattage' of the light via the DNA 'flashlight' power board.. :D

Did you get your 25 yesterday???? If I missed the post, I apologize. Was rooting for you.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Just thought I'd share as I haven't been posting much and my wife just does not care about my vaping hobby. I figured you lot would understand the need to share...
we sure do! It stinks when those around us don't give a flip. my son sorta listens, just cuz he's thrilled I'm not smoking........but he doesn't really get it. SIL and nephew didn't either, cuz they knew that they should be vaping instead of smoking lol

Raq, sorry yur brain didn't remind ya........hope ya get one next time!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
A new playtime set of pics. I am always tinkering with new ideas for Billet Box panels and my latest effort has been forced patina of some .5mm copper sheet. I like them but I don't like them enough to put on a billet box yet. I am not sure where this will go but anyway here they are

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
A new playtime set of pics. I am always tinkering with new ideas for Billet Box panels and my latest effort has been forced patina of some .5mm copper sheet. I like them but I don't like them enough to put on a billet box yet. I am not sure where this will go but anyway here they are

those are beautiful!! hmmmmmm wonder if those could become a door for sumpthin else hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread