Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Lookin' snazzy, Krisma!

Sorry I've been absent for a bit, but it is temporary, I assure...

In the meantime, Angsty did a great vid on the Uno, maybe the best I've seen. Enjoy!

That was a GREAT tutorial! I felt no angst at tall.

Thank you, DPL.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yesterday the Kurbis arrived and I managed to finish installing its panels. So today's hand check is thanks to some friends of this thread rudedog for the green and King Louie for the orange. They look excellent.

LOVE it, XX!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
So, you're covered now, KAS, RIGHT????

[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't really know, it kind of depends on if there is any left on the 26th next month. I kind of want that Lila monster, and I kind of want to get another RPG with a standard button. I most likely wont do it though, this RPG piebald should do just fine, to keep nice. My original RPG is pretty battered, just like my silver one. They are just going to be the ones that I don't have to worry about dropping, sence they have already been dropped so many times. I do wish I could have gotten a silver Piebald though. :|

KAS

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't really know, it kind of depends on if there is any left on the 26th next month. I kind of want that Lila monster, and I kind of want to get another RPG with a standard button. I most likely wont do it though, this RPG piebald should do just fine, to keep nice. My original RPG is pretty battered, just like my silver one. They are just going to be the ones that I don't have to worry about dropping, sence they have already been dropped so many times. I do wish I could have gotten a silver Piebald though. :|

KAS

Well.....

I don't know what to say. Good luck?.. ;-)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well.....

I don't know what to say. Good luck?.. ;-)

Thanks but if they are all gone and I am done, I can live with that. I really did not expect there to be any left last Friday. I still want more boro tanks too though, I would like to have one for every BB and several spares. Who knows maybe he will make more of them some day. (The tanks and more rev 3's) :)

You are my inspiration :p

:wub: The new ones

Thanks, back when he first came out with the REV 4, I was disappointed because I was planning to try to get one of every color, just not all at once like this.

KAS

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

KAS

I think we're due for a FULL FAM FOTO, Mr. K.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I think we're due for a FULL FAM FOTO, Mr. K.

Yeah, I will do one this weekend, I thought that the last one I did was going to be the final full pictorial. I guess once all the REV 3A's are all sold out, only then I can really say that I am done. :)

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, I will do one this weekend, I thought that the last one I did was going to be the final full pictorial. I guess once all the REV 3A's are all sold out, only then I can really say that I am done. :)

KAS

Dammit Bones, you're making ME want another...problem is I don't like any of the remaining colors!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Dammit Bones, you're making ME want another...problem is I don't like any of the remaining colors!

I actually like all the colors, and I am not rational when it comes to REV 3 A BB's, they are my favorite Mod, this is something that I can't have too many of. I have never heard of one of these ever having a fatal failure of the board, they are like the energizer bunny. :)

KAS

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I actually like all the colors, and I am not rational when it comes to REV 3 A BB's, they are my favorite Mod, this is something that I can't have too many of. I have never heard of one of these ever having a fatal failure of the board, they are like the energizer bunny. :)

KAS

I have a big screen rev4. I need a second BB and am considering a 3a for potential longevity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread