Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
@Krisma I do love all these panels you've been making. They all look so stunning. Congrats on getting the Fawkes. That was my first jump into the Billet Box family and won't leave me. I do wish I was closer I'd use the Brass tip on mine.

Thank you. I am having a blast making them. It's interesting because some of the boxes are just so classically elegant that the panels look like a gaudy dress up and I think this red is one of them (RPG and my dober are others)

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Hope everyone is doing well.
RITUAL (2).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ahhh, the tips! I am SO enjoying it. If any of you order tomorrow, slip one into your cart. I think you'll be extremely pleased.
Thanks, Kat. I just MIGHT... [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
From FB:

Our next batch will be on October 1st at 8:30am mountain time. That's Utah time. That means 10:30am eastern. And 16:30 in large parts of Europe.
F5's at ease, stalkers.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
So I was under the impression that the Billet Bridge Comfort was also compatible with the Triton Mini coils since they also work in the nautilus. I also could of swore I read somewhere that this was true but just got my Bridge and a 5-pack of 1.8 Claptons and none of them screw in to the bridge :( The tops are too big to even reach the threading of the Bridge. Is this the case or did I just get a bum adapter or bum coils?

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
So I was under the impression that the Billet Bridge Comfort was also compatible with the Triton Mini coils since they also work in the Nautilus. I also could of swore I read somewhere that this was true but just got my Bridge and a 5-pack of 1.8 Claptons and none of them screw in to the bridge :( The tops are too big to even reach the threading of the Bridge. Is this the case or did I just get a bum adapter or bum coils?

It sounds like you got the regular triton coils instead of the mini's do you have a link to what you bought. The mini's are the same size as the nautilus but the normal ones are bigger with a different pin

image.png

Last edited:

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
It sounds like you got the regular triton coils instead of the mini's do you have a link to what you bought. The mini's are the same size as the nautilus but the normal ones are bigger with a different pin

View attachment 602525

Nope I got the Mini Claptons. I used them in my Kabuki quite a bit when they first came out and I also use the regular sized Tritons all the time as well. I did go ahead and open up all 5 of the coils and did get one that fit but the other 4 are a bit to wide at the very top to reach the threading for some reason.

On another note what is the proper way to install the Bridge? When it's fully assembled I couldn't get it in so I had to put the coil in first then the chimney and screw it together while it was inside the tank which was not very easy at all.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Nope I got the Mini Claptons. I used them in my Kabuki quite a bit when they first came out and I also use the regular sized Tritons all the time as well. I did go ahead and open up all 5 of the coils and did get one that fit but the other 4 are a bit to wide at the very top to reach the threading for some reason.

On another note what is the proper way to install the Bridge? When it's fully assembled I couldn't get it in so I had to put the coil in first then the chimney and screw it together while it was inside the tank which was not very easy at all.

That's one of the reasons I stopped using mine.

Attach ring to bottom, open boro tank, put tube through the top and then finger screw the tube to the coil from inside the tank. (Bit like patting the head and rubbing the tummy). Then seat the coil in the bottom of the tank.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Bird Dog, I have the Nauti Bridge, and to say it's a cumbersome install....... would be the height of understatement.

I will most likely finish out the tank, but I'm not sure I'll put in another Nauti coil.

Billet Bridge (original) for the win!!!!!!!!

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Agreed - original for the win by a large margin.

Also - I think it was the "Beck Adapter" that wasn't agreeing with the birth bridge a couple weeks ago. I don't understand why/how, but I think it was affecting the draw more than desired.

So all is well.

Also - I have since sold my Fawkes and Clear (silver). So I only have a Ratblack and Dober in my possession, and 2 is just not enough... Lol

So - if available, should I go for another silver/clear, an RPG, or another black?? :)

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Agreed - original for the win by a large margin.

Also - I think it was the "Beck Adapter" that wasn't agreeing with the birth bridge a couple weeks ago. I don't understand why/how, but I think it was affecting the draw more than desired.

So all is well.

Also - I have since sold my Fawkes and Clear (silver). So I only have a Ratblack and Dober in my possession, and 2 is just not enough... Lol

So - if available, should I go for another silver/clear, an RPG, or another black?? :)

Go Silver. Nice even balance of neutral colors, fit for any occasion.
And @HBcorpse was right... Black with the Dober is the best combo. :)

d2df08f22eb35492f11ba5a806bb7f4e.jpg

Damn skippy.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Go Silver. Nice even balance of neutral colors, fit for any occasion.

Damn skippy.
Done. Yeah I miss my silver. It was gonna be my daily device until I traded it! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread