Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
According the Hellfire themself, no it won't work with a Rev3a

You really could use a Rev4 ;)

I've had this conversation with @stanleybb50 (where are you buddy?) but I'll say it again:

I reeeeeally don't like the looks of the Rev 4.

And I hate that I don't like it.

But the Rev3a has an aesthetic beauty that I don't find in the 4.

If I could get carbon fiber plates made for the 4, I'd order a black in a heartbeat.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I've had this conversation with @stanleybb50 (where are you buddy?) but I'll say it again:

If I could get carbon fiber plates made for the 4, I'd order a black in a heartbeat.

I am with you all the way. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

It not just the carbon fibre panels it's also the button placement. The Rev 4 is not on my list

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh

Fits nicely like the wooden one below :)

Black Carbon Fiber

e7f15e15a4ae9ae33d7000bde3d807f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Fits nicely like the wooden one below :)

Black Carbon Fiber

e7f15e15a4ae9ae33d7000bde3d807f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I know, I know...

But I'm a purist...I don't wanna have to cover something with a sticker.

@Krisma I agree with you on the button placement. I've never held a Rev4, but just looking at it drives my OCD bonkers, when imagining the button being on the opposite side.

Again, Rev4 creators/owners/lovers, don't get me wrong. I'm a BBox fan through and through, and I understand why they upgraded/updated to the Rev4 specs.

The upgrades/updates just don't suit my needs/desires.

@stanleybb50 remains convinced I'll end up with one, and maybe he's right...but for the time being, it's a no-go for me.

Also, I'll likely be selling a few of the Rev3a's I have.
They aren't getting the love (use) they deserve, and I have plenty for backups.

I think I'll have to wait until the Mothership is sold out though, because I'll likely ask retail price, minus shipping, since the three boxes in question have remained unused since arriving from Utah.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Where can i buy the Exocet, its not on their site...
It sold out in less than 2 minutes. This weekend was a limited release and they will continue to do weekly releases.

Your best bet is to join their FB group as any announcement will be there. Be patient - Hellfire is a 1-2 man operation that makes incredibly well made stuff.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I am having so much fun resin coating everything that I revisited some slices of stabilised wood we had lying around (left over from one of our mods) I never really put stabilised wood panels on the BB's because I wasnt happy with the finish we were using. So I wondered what it would look like coated with resin. Baz sliced and cut me some super thin pieces and I poured the resin as thin as I could without loosing the nice edges. I was really pleased with how they turned out. I have not decided which one they will go on yet.

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Those are gorgeous.

Thank you, they feel silky. I have a lot of other pieces to try as well. Sometimes it's so much fun making them that I forget that I should use them, and I have to choose which boxes to install them on. :shock:

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thank you, they feel silky. I have a lot of other pieces to try as well. Sometimes it's so much fun making them that I forget that I should use them, and I have to choose which boxes to install them on. :shock:
You are very talented.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Has anyone tried the new Ohman Hot Tank? It looks interesting but the price is making me hesitate without hearing user's experiences yet.

Vapinart has them in stock:
Hot Tank By Ohman Bmods

I have, its my daily driver when on travel for work. I've had zero leaks, dry hits, or flooding with the vaporesso .9 coils. I ordered directly from Bret when the google form went up in his FB group. I've had it for roughly a week and a half.

If you do pick one up, don't forget that you need a gasket and glass. They are not included.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
ATTENTION -SOCAL- VAPERS...

A BILLION LIVES premiere in Los Angeles next Friday (10/28/2016)

A Billion Lives - Laemmle.com

451093654afb29f646bae4c9e7ccb5ec.jpg

I've got tickets.

Get yours!

Given the traffic problems with LA, it's better that you plan on an early showing, like 2:20pm

Maybe we get lunch before hand?

Anyone interested in going with me, PM me so we can set up a meet time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread