~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I thought I should do a follow up post of this, my wrist is getting better, still a bit sore. I just got the news today that my HHR is now totaled. I am going to get $6000.00 for it, which is pretty good, it had 108,000 miles. I think it could have lasted me several more years, I hate car shopping though, luckily I have been saving up for my next car right after I bought it, so I should be able to do it without a loan. Here is the last pics of my poor HHR. :(

KAS

I put $500.00 down on a 2011 HHR last night, I had to drive to Wabash, IN. to see it. The pics of it looked really good, I was also going to look at another one in Mitchell, In. which was a closer exact replacement of my old one, but this one also is a pre-owned certified, and is a LT2, and has a few extra features, than my 09 LT had. The weird part for me is my old HHR I had to drive to North Vernon, IN. to find it, I have had to drive about 2 hours to find a HHR that has a relatively low mileage, everything around Indy had over 100,000 miles. :)

KAS

Last edited:

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
It's been a little bit. Hit a rough patch and working through it. Guess good news maybe is I should only have up to 7 months according to the letter till my disability case trial. Just waiting now on them to set date/time response back.
20161012_111659.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
It's been a little bit. Hit a rough patch and working through it. Guess good news maybe is I should only have up to 7 months according to the letter till my disability case trial. Just waiting now on them to set date/time response back. View attachment 608847

That's great news. Still a bit of waiting time but you have a timeframe. Nothing worse than being left in the dark

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I put $500.00 down on a 2011 HHR last night, I had to drive to Wabash, IN. to see it. The pics of it looked really good, I was also going to look at another one in Mitchell, In. which was a closer exact replacement of my old one, but this one also is a pre-owned certified, and is a LT2, and has a few extra features, than my 09 LT had. The weird part for me is my old HHR I had to drive to North Vernon, IN. to find it, I have had to drive about 2 hours to find a HHR that has a relatively low mileage, everything around Indy had over 100,000 miles. :)

KAS
It's funny I was looking at them today. I really like the style of them.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It's funny I was looking at them today. I really like the style of them.

I used to drive the Chevy Astro before the HHR, just loved the way they looked like a small version of their full sized van. I always liked vans, but the full size was just to large. Then they quit making them, and I had liked the PT Cruiser also, but the HHR has a lot more style going for it. I guess as I get older I just want to travel with a bit more style. :)

KAS

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Hello all - does anyone know 'what's happening' with the BB shop / releases...
Do you think there will be any more panels available soon?
(I'm inspired by Krisma's beautiful work!)

I would make you some but you have gone to the dark side (Rev 4) :p

bushmasterar15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Arizona
Where does one buy this thing, nobody has ever posted a working link, is this a FB only thing? Thanks KAS
So far it's only on their Facebook page with list sign up. They have webpage that they probably will have them later on. Hellfire Mods - Master Attysmith - Hand crafted atomisers and mods for discerning vapers but it's not listed on there.

That's great news. Still a bit of waiting time but you have a timeframe. Nothing worse than being left in the dark
It's been awhile in the dark. Now maybe the light at the end of tunnel.

I would make you some but you have gone to the dark side (Rev 4) :p
The stabilized wood panels looked nice. I have Rev 3 but some Rev 4 panels would be nice too. :p

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I used to drive the Chevy Astro before the HHR, just loved the way they looked like a small version of their full sized van. I always liked vans, but the full size was just to large. Then they quit making them, and I had liked the PT Cruiser also, but the HHR has a lot more style going for it. I guess as I get older I just want to travel with a bit more style. :)

KAS
I like it because it reminds me of these.

50ChevyDelivery_Cubbage1_624.jpg

Myself I just gave my van to my son. I hated it and I got one of these I've been wanting for a long time.

cadillac_eldorado_eu-spec_4.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I like it because it reminds me of these.

50ChevyDelivery_Cubbage1_624.jpg

What is the name of this, I was told that the HHR name stands for a older large version. I think that that might be the one.:unsure:

KAS

Edit to say I always loved the look of those also, the main reason i bought the HHR. :)

Edit #2 I found this one.

Last edited:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That is a 1950 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery. They also had a panel in 1950 with or without windows.

0.jpg
132835_Side_Profile_Web.JPG

I always loved the look of those, the windowless HHR's are also very cool, if I was not in a bit of a rush to get a replacement I would try to get windowless.

KAS

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Because I believe in magic...

be1426255bfc242f2362dfc24c88a035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck in the WS from a life long Red Sox fan! When your team wins they should start working on Theo's spot in Cooperstown. Keep the faith. I walked this earth for 34 years before my boys got it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread