Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
@HBcorpse , Actually, I do. And I have a second Doggy...

:D

I was going to build for a Rev3a, a few minutes ago. It seems my spare Boro's have gone missing. I had many; now I have only two (and they're in use). Does DD still carry them?

ETA: per Anne at BBV, Boros are out of stock.
No can haz. :(
More soon though! :)

Last edited:

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Got my Doggy this week and very impressed.. Flavor on this is better than the Exocet, IMHO.

Only thing lacking is no 510 to dry burn/get coils correct but the performance outshadows this one issue..
74a562bf5ecefa883d362e82c336ed44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Got my Doggy this week and very impressed.. Flavor on this is better than the Exocet, IMHO.

Only thing lacking is no 510 to dry burn/get coils correct but the performance outshadows this one issue..
74a562bf5ecefa883d362e82c336ed44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We should meet up sometime so I can check this out vs the Exocet.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
...Only thing lacking is no 510 to dry burn/get coils correct but the performance outshadows this one issue..

Just checked their site. Doggies in stock. 510 adapter comming soon. I will wait to place and order once I can get both. FYI.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Just checked their site. Doggies in stock. 510 adapter comming soon. I will wait to place and order once I can get both. FYI.
Didn't know Konstantinos was making a 510 adapter. That's great news! Thanks for posting about it. I've been vaping with this little atty for a few days, now, and am delighted!. :)

Reactions: gnees

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Didn't know Konstantinos was making a 510 adapter. That's great news! Thanks for posting about it. I've been vaping with this little atty for a few days, now, and am delighted!. :)

Good to hear. I didn't know either but reading the prior comments reminded me I wanted to get one of those. There were out of stock last time I checked. Went to the site earlier and saw the 510 coming soon...so I'll wait...or maybe just get the Doggy now...

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
We should meet up sometime so I can check this out vs the Exocet.

For sure! Not sure if you saw but Vapor Labs in HB closed :( Been by there twice in the past week and was dark with lots of mail inside the door..... Just a shame - only have 120ml of Royal Tease left and looks like I won't ever get more. :-x

Good to hear. I didn't know either but reading the prior comments reminded me I wanted to get one of those. There were out of stock last time I checked. Went to the site earlier and saw the 510 coming soon...so I'll wait...or maybe just get the Doggy now...

Hopefully it is simply a 510 swap and not an entirely new base - that would suck for the 100's or 1000's that bought a beta device. Better yet, K is very much like the guys at GP so wouldn't be surprised if he offered free upgrades to the first buyers.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
For sure! Not sure if you saw but Vapor Labs in HB closed :( Been by there twice in the past week and was dark with lots of mail inside the door..... Just a shame - only have 120ml of Royal Tease left and looks like I won't ever get more. :-x

They still have a location in Orange, if I remember correctly. And I've got Cody's number...I can always reach out and see if we can get more Tease!

Haven't been by there in a long while, but from what I'd heard, things weren't exactly looking up for the store, since Cody sold it to Jordan...and it was a short period of time before that went downhill too.

It's sad to think it's closed (or closing).

But it's not the first well-loved company closure I've heard about today.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I'm not sure about that @LittleBird, it might worry me. It wouldn't hurt to load it up, take a look, and make the call. 510 adapter in stock so I pulled the trigger on that as well as the Doggy. Now I wait for DHL...
Ordered as well, Mike. Thanks for letting me know it's in stock. DHL's been averaging only 3 days to me, lately, so I'll just wait to dry burn.

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
I dry burn the doggy and SB mini rba in the boro all the time. I just look for the glow from the top and adjust from there. Only a couple of pulses needed.
I noticed that even though the doggy has 4mm juice holes I need a very thin strip of rayon poking through for a wet vape and no leaking. Like mine much better than the SB rba.

Reactions: LittleBird

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Anyone managed to retrofit a dna60 yet?

I'm waiting for the DNA60 small screen to drop before attempting. I have two DNA60 large screen but no BB with a large screen.

There is a rumor on FB that we will see production DNA60's from BB soon. Evolve can't get their act together and get the DNA60 in quantity.... Odd since it was announced in June 2016 and really don't have it available.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Ok, I know it's here, but I can't find the answer....

So first noob question.

Can any of you fine BB people point me in the right direction?

I need batteries. The AW reds do not last me all day at work. And the blacks just seem a little to tight.

Is there anything else out there?

And No, I don't really want to carry extra batteries with me. A 18350 will last me all day long in a ProVari. I'm not getting, how the two red AW's are not in a BB.

Thanks for your help.:)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ok, I know it's here, but I can't find the answer....

So first noob question.

Can any of you fine BB people point me in the right direction?

I need batteries. The AW reds do not last me all day at work. And the blacks just seem a little to tight.

Is there anything else out there?

And No, I don't really want to carry extra batteries with me. A 18350 will last me all day long in a ProVari. I'm not getting, how the two red AW's are not in a BB.

Thanks for your help.:)

I'm no good at mining the thread (thanks Tapatalk), but I posted pics of the ribbon I added to my BBoxes...maybe someone can find them and repost them!

I just unscrewed the dial plate, and stuck a thin piece of ribbon under it, to run under the batteries and pop them out.

That makes the Black AWs not a problem!

Something like this:

497fd0ca58e17acba6e7b9aa53727b44.jpg

Some folks here have put a little tab of tape on the batteries to help pop them out. That works too!

RTD has your black AWs. Good price, good shipping, and reputable company!

And don't be opposed to keeping a little 2-battery plastic box with two extras...

And make sure to keep your batteries paired/married!
I think the ones you got from me had labels on them, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread