~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Got the Doggy today. For that $ I would have figured they'd at least include an Allen key. Hope I have the correct size...
Maybe I should have put my glasses on first. Normal small flathead screwdriver is all that's needed...nothing to see here...

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
IMG_0279.JPG
Arrived this morning. Dry burn is now easy on the bb.
Easy to build on as well...

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
@LittleBird

I just wanted to say Thanks again. I got these batteries, and I just drove to work (a half hour drive), worked 9 hours, drove home. And have been home for an hour. And my BB is still going strong. And they fit great. They pop out no problem.

Thank you!!!!!

giphy.gif

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
@LittleBird

I just wanted to say Thanks again. I got these batteries, and I just drove to work (a half hour drive), worked 9 hours, drove home. And have been home for an hour. And my BB is still going strong. And thy fit great. They pop out no problem.

Thank you!!!!!

giphy.gif

Thanks I was hoping you would review them, I need some soon. :)

KAS

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
@LittleBird

I just wanted to say Thanks again. I got these batteries, and I just drove to work (a half hour drive), worked 9 hours, drove home. And have been home for an hour. And my BB is still going strong. And they fit great. They pop out no problem.

Thank you!!!!!

giphy.gif
You're welcome, Gnees. Glad you like them! I've been using IMRs for perhaps 6 or so months. I still like the black batteries best, but find the IMRs last longer than the red AWs. I'll be building a doggy for a Rev3, tomorrow, and will report back on battery life with a 1.5 ohm build.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Touched a Rev4 for the first time yesterday.

Never seen one in person before, but thanks to @stanleybb50, I've now decided to at least give it a try.

Oh, this was all possible because Pennsylvania is functionally ......ed, and just outlawed the shipment of vape goods in or out.

So I'm Stanley's turn around point.

If anyone else is living in a state where BBox can't ship, and you need a middle man, let me know!

I will simply redirect your package(s) to you.

P.S. I only opened his cuz he saided I could. It was purdy.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh

Never seen one in person before, but thanks to @stanleybb50, I've now decided to at least give it a try.

Oh, this was all possible because Pennsylvania is functionally ......ed, and just outlawed the shipment of vape goods in or out.

If anyone else is living in a state where BBox can't ship, and you need a middle man, let me know!

Thanks again @HBcorpse!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Very Nice . . .
06.gif

BTW: For those in NEED - I am also available to assist getting "stuff" around those hurdles . . .

8D0.gif

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.

I may need your address HB, down the road.

When did this happen? I just got something from them a couple weeks ago.

Reactions: HBcorpse

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
fb793e85099e12de83d736550d9a544f.jpg

And you can try the site. It won't let you get past your shipping address if it's in PA.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I just ordered from ProVape, MtBakerVaper, and Fast Tech. Not to start anything, But BB should read the law.

Reactions: HBcorpse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread