Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Considering I vape @ 11-12 watts I won't notice any difference.. I might like the big screen though :)

There is another possibility too. Again - I'll be interested to hear...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Same. Can't get close to 40 watts, let alone 60. That said, I am still curious :)

It's actually something much more related to the large vs. small screen than it is to the 60w vs. 40w issue. It's been mentioned here before, and recently too (not by me), but let's just say that if I could choose between the two, I'd opt for the small screen (with its engraved face-plate), over the large screen (that sacrificed said engraving).

STRICTLY opinion, of course, and may be worthless to most others. Hence my interest in hearing the opinion of others on the subject. :cool:

Kh888

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Illinois
It's actually something much more related to the large vs. small screen than it is to the 60w vs. 40w issue. It's been mentioned here before, and recently too (not by me), but let's just say that if I could choose between the two, I'd opt for the small screen (with its engraved face-plate), over the large screen (that sacrificed said engraving).

STRICTLY opinion, of course, and may be worthless to most others. Hence my interest in hearing the opinion of others on the subject. :cool:

I also loved the engraving, but the large screen is easier on my old eyes...

379c2f1d3a9ef5c167770a234a486385.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread