~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
Has anyone flown with a BB? I figure go with a damn near empty tank should do it. Headed to Nashville tomorrow with my bride for 4 days. Thanks.

I just flew last week. I am ultra careful after some bad experiences with Nautilus tanks.

I use a unicorn tube for my ejuice, so when I pulled into the parking lot, I squeezed the air out and sucked as much juice out of the tank as I could, removed the tank, wrapped it in papertowel and placed it upside down in my bag, I didn't want to find anything out the hard way. When I landed, there was very little juice in the papertowel, I filled her up and vaped away when I got out of the airport. I know I may had been overcautious, but better safe than VERY sorry.

Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

Side note: I also bought an ELeaf Icare so I could Stealth vape in the airport bathroom stall before boarding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Has anyone flown with a BB? I figure go with a damn near empty tank should do it. Headed to Nashville tomorrow with my bride for 4 days. Thanks.

First - YES . . . More information, from personal experience that might be also helpful here:
(BTW: Note "Blog" Updates . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) )

Taking Vaping Gear & "E-Liquids" On A Plane Trip . . .

metal-detector-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hope Ya' & "Bride" have fun, BTW: Stay Safe . . .

vacation-010.gif

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I just flew last week. I am ultra careful after some bad experiences with Nautilus tanks.

I use a unicorn tube for my ejuice, so when I pulled into the parking lot, I squeezed the air out and sucked as much juice out of the tank as I could, removed the tank, wrapped it in papertowel and placed it upside down in my bag, I didn't want to find anything out the hard way. When I landed, there was very little juice in the papertowel, I filled her up and vaped away when I got out of the airport. I know I may had been overcautious, but better safe than VERY sorry.

Enjoy your trip and safe travels.

Side note: I also bought an ELeaf Icare so I could Stealth vape in the airport bathroom stall before boarding.

I fly weekly and do the same thing. A hard sunglass case works perfect to house your boro tank (mine fits two) and easy to ensure they stay upside down while in the air.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
For drop in coils - which one is the most popular. Been a loooong time since I've used one.

I remember the Aspire Nauti coils were popular back when... I don't use TC (or haven't yet) so can rule those types of coils out.

Aspire BVC

Or

Aspire Nauti

Always the best.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
For drop in coils - which one is the most popular. Been a loooong time since I've used one.

I remember the Aspire Nauti coils were popular back when... I don't use TC (or haven't yet) so can rule those types of coils out.

I'm a big fan of Nautilus coils personally. Couldn't wait to get my hands on the Comfort bridges and used Kabukis before that.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm a big fan of Nautilus coils personally. Couldn't wait to get my hands on the Comfort bridges and used Kabukis before that.
For drop ins I'm on the nauti train also...have Nautilus 2, Kabuki and Vika fantasy tanks w a .... load of coils.

That said, in rev 4 the exocet w KF5 MTL kit is absolutely killing it... Up there w the high end flavor RTAs.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
For drop ins I'm on the nauti train also...have Nautilus 2, Kabuki and Vika fantasy tanks w a .... load of coils.

That said, in rev 4 the exocet w KF5 MTL kit is absolutely killing it... Up there w the high end flavor RTAs.

Would you guys please stop trying to talk me into an Exocet? Enough of this! You are all bad bad influences. Don't you realize I have a complete lack of self control? [emoji6]

Mandro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Tamworth UK
Would you guys please stop trying to talk me into an Exocet? Enough of this! You are all bad bad influences. Don't you realize I have a complete lack of self control? [emoji6]

I'm also tempted by the exocet. Once I get my rev4 I'll try really hard to resist:lol: The hardest part will be trying to get one.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
I'm also tempted by the exocet. Once I get my rev4 I'll try really hard to resist:lol: The hardest part will be trying to get one.

I've been hunting for one since I found out I was given a clone--I wish they would update and release a v2 soon. BUT, awaiting the Odis Flow that should drop any time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread