Status
Not open for further replies.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Unfortunately I have a big problem with BB customers support. I have bought RPG Piebald on August, 14th and gave my European adress (Warsaw,Poland). When the parcel has arrived to polish custom, someone stupid customs oficcer decided to stop my parcel, because, as they said, "this product do not have some europian certificates". So, they refunded it away to Utah on September, 18th. Last week my parcel was delivered to Billet Box office. During all this time I wrote a lot of messages on BB site, called on both telephone numbers, but nobody answer me!
If somebody know the fastest way to contact with Doug Dino directly (may be another e-mail adress or telephone number), inform me, please, because I am afraid, that nobody in BB office want to help me to solve the problem.
Try messaging him on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Unfortunately I have a big problem with BB customers support. I have bought RPG Piebald on August, 14th and gave my European adress (Warsaw,Poland). When the parcel has arrived to polish custom, someone stupid customs oficcer decided to stop my parcel, because, as they said, "this product do not have some europian certificates". So, they refunded it away to Utah on September, 18th. Last week my parcel was delivered to Billet Box office. During all this time I wrote a lot of messages on BB site, called on both telephone numbers, but nobody answer me!
If somebody know the fastest way to contact with Doug Dino directly (may be another e-mail adress or telephone number), inform me, please, because I am afraid, that nobody in BB office want to help me to solve the problem.

Have you tried via Facebook? If you're there, look for "Billet Box Vapor". She's usually very responsive there.

Sorry for your troubles.

Reactions: gnees

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi All,
I figured I might ask here after trying the classies first.

Does anyone have a doggy rba mtl section they would be willing to sell? That or with the rba as well.

That silence you hear is people trying to avoid getting into trouble for discussing sales outside of the classies.

;)

Fitcherama

Sep 25, 2015
Howdy folks. Just got my 1st BB. I wanted Nugget but was prodded to get the Dober. What a perfect pocket friendly device.

I think I started around Page 750 of this thread, and just finished, whew. Learned alot so far. I'm only 5 tankfuls in using the Aspire 1.8 coils @16watts. :thumbs:
Try the 0.7Ohm Nautilus coils at around 20W. It transformed my vaping. Flavor packs a punch. Give it a go, I think you'll be amazed...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Try the 0.7Ohm Nautilus coils at around 20W
    Sure plan to. Is it SS?
    A friend has all the different clone bridges and will allow me to test them out so I don't waste money. He likes these Wismec Amor? coils, but I had never even heard of them or any clue what bridge they use.
    While surfing around I notice Wicks and Wires (local to me) is 'out of stock' on the Odis bridge, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the Odis site.
    @Hobbs Similar to you, I'va also bought the data board to hookup to escribe. Did you ever hook yours up (solder to the data board, or breadboard pins) what gauge?

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    @Hobbs Similar to you, I'va also bought the data board to hookup to escribe. Did you ever hook yours up (solder to the data board, or breadboard pins) what gauge?
    Yes I did. I used standard (solid wire) bread board jumpers, like these at amazon https://www.amazon.com/Pre-formed-1...=1497091315&sr=1-4&keywords=breadboard+jumper

This is the tutorial video I watched before the escribe hookup. The display flat ribbon cable that must be removed is awkward. I think it may be fragile. I wouldn't recommend anyone do this for escribe unless they have experience with electronic repair (I have 20yrs exp). The hookup isn't permanent. I don't see a need to hook it up again. The settings are fine, firmware was up to date and each use is just more wear and tear on the ribbon cable. The guy in the video makes it look easy but it isn't for an electronics novice or average BB user. Note that you also void your warranty by doing this.

EDIT: OH, and there isn't room in the BB to permanently mount the charge board. Not without some manner of major modification possibly requiring machining. Bottom line is that there really isn't any reason for the average user to even consider hooking up escribe in this way.

Last edited:

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    @Hobbs Thanks very much. I had watched that video beforehand. I just have to change the profles to match my other DNA's, and add a couple material types. Thanks again.

Grrr ......... would you believe that Amazon vendor doesn't ship to Canada. I think I still have some of those old-school RS232 connectors, where you pushed the male end into the connector. I'll check those for now.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    He likes these Wismec Amor? coils, but I had never even heard of them or any clue what bridge they use.

The coils for that particular tank are the Joyetech CLRs. I actually don't know (or have never heard) of a bridge for the B Box that takes them.

Any info, anyone?

ckquatt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Hello All! I'm so excited right now I figured I'd share! So I've been lurking for the past few months (posting here and there) cause I've been really satisfied with my setups and had no reason to really be productive. Still vaping on my Reo and my BB V3 (or Provaris).

On a lark I decided to look at the BB website this morning just for the hell of it. I knew there wouldn't be any for sale cause there hasn't been all the random times I've looked.

Lo and Behold I picked this beauty up and now the wait begins for it to arrive!!!!
    Fawkes__34560.1475315114.350.350.jpg

I'm can't wait for it to get here!!!

Sorry! Just thought I's gush for a minute! The Fawkes is my favorite color on the BB! My V3 I'm using now is the same color! Now I can come back into the conversations!

keighles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 2, 2011
    Maryland

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 25, 2014
    Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
    The website must be broken...

I count 23...TWENTY THREE..."add to cart" buttons...

That's the most I've ever seen on the site!

Either I've gone crazy, or the website is broken...

TWENTY THREE BILLET BOX OPTIONS AVAILABLE????

[emoji46][emoji46][emoji46][emoji46]

As of October 5 there is still 20 options available. I really want a new one but I just ordered a Boxer squonker and a pulse RDA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread