• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Birthday Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
Back off, woman, he's mine! J/k. I'm a huge Beatles freak. When I met my husband I had a keychain that said "I Heart Paul" and he was like "Who's Paul?". :lol:

Just another thing we have in common. I saw him last July at CitiField in NYC (my hometown and home of my Mets!) and we just saw him in April in Miami.

Great shows but very expensive. Lucky my husband is indulgent!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
Just another thing we have in common. I saw him last July at CitiField in NYC (my hometown and home of my Mets!) and we just saw him in April in Miami.

Great shows but very expensive. Lucky my husband is indulgent!

Lucky! I've never seen him in concert, but we went to Vegas last December and I SO wanted to see the Cirque du Soliel LOVE show, but it was closed for the season.

That reminds me, I just got borrowed the LOVE CD from someone at work. I thought it was instrumental or something, but it's more of a mishmash of Beatles songs redone by their original producer, George Martin.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
February 4, Aquarius :D

aquarius1.jpg

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Drat I can't start a new thread! Somebody start a Happy Birthday thread for Trukinlady..the 4th of July is her Birthday!
Have a great one!:D

Hi Mary, notsogood!

Awww! :oops:Many thanks for the birthday wishes!! That is so sweet!!
And thanks for the heads up on this thread. I had no idea it was even here!:?:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
She still didn't find it! I also started one in PIF..I meant to start it in W&B but it was late and I got confused...yeah that it!:blink:

Mary;

Thank you so much!!! {{hugs}} I'm sorry I haven't found it. :oops: My A.D.D. kicks in, and I can't remember where I've looked! So, I'll go and look again! This time I WILL find it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread