The Bomb Drops In Michigan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
What a privilege it was to have The Bomb Squad show up at the First Ever Mi vape-Meet yesterday! I'm have to say I'm not sure what impressed me more,The team or the juice! Both were totally awsome! The samples you handed out were much appreciated by everyone(and an extra tip of the hat from me for the menthols:D)and the raffle was a nice added touch(Zom Zom looks so cute in her VB t-shirt!)

We all enjoyed having you guys....and look forward to having you all back for the next get together!

Here are the pics I took.....Hope you can add yours when you get back from "The Tour"

100_2385.jpg
(Standing Left to Right) Tranced,Osmitty,Harry,Jerry,Mrs.Jerry or Harry?(My bad here!),Jaybird from Great Lakes Vapor(Hey....How did he get in here?),SimplyRock and Mrs.SimplyRock (In Front) Katy P and Osmitty's(Much)better half

100_2383.jpg
The Same squad plus one. Zom Zom(Third from the right) The Squad just keeps getting bigger!!

100_2375.jpg
"The Squad"

100_2379.jpg
The Raffle!

Once again.....Thanks guys!! We had a blast!!......Now I have to get back to sampling all of this liquid goodness!! VB ROCKS!!

:)The Wiz!

Nice!
Looks like a blast. I would have much rather of been there with everyone than here dealing with what I have been :(
And you soo could have gotten big $$ from Mutt for the pics of Harry :D
Oh I had insiders working for me....i was getting harry's pic one way or another:D

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Lol. I should have known.
Are those sunglasses on Jerry's head? At first I thought he had rainbow colored hair :?::facepalm:
LOL......I didn't get much time to talk with Jerry(seems ok...kinda shy?..LOL),Harry on the other hand is a social butterfly!

Really enjoying that Virgina Menthol Guys!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Aww it looks like you all had a great time!! Thanks for posting the pics!!
Osmittys girlfriend is adorable!!!! and nice to finally put a face to a nae Harry!! Nice tatts!!!
I agree sensay! Way to good for Osmitty!(JK)They are actually a very nice looking couple! Very friendly also!

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
And here's Harry hard at work, showing us what he does best!

Yeah, Honeybee and I had a wonderful time (now she wants me to put yellow stripes on a black eGo batt...any guess as to why? :) ) ...everyone was so friendly! We're working on a way to get down to St. Louis for VapeFest...

...and now, thanks to Jay and Ron from GLV, I have a couple of batts to use in order to make a new power supply for the DawgBowl! One way or another, that thing will function. I promise.

Alright, I'm outta here for the moment...we're gonna watch a movie. My Internet should be back up by Tuesday, so keep a look out for new videos on the VBU within the next week!

Thanks again Harry, Jerry, Rock/Cassie, Mark, Zom Zom, and the whole rest of the MI Vapers crew for making the trip worthwhile!

Happy vaping everyone!!!! :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread