The Brand you keep coming back to

Status
Not open for further replies.

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
I know it's fun to try a lot of variety for juices because of the various flavours available from all of them, but eventually, there is usually that ONE brand you always rely on and use as a typical ADV. What is it for you?

For myself, I'd have to go with Gold Seal because I prefer a sweeter, lighter throat hit and always have had a sweet tooth.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Honestly, I'm still fairly new to vaping. Only have been for a couple of months so I'm trying a lot of new juices that I can. If I had to go back to any. I would have to say Namberjuice Epicloud line. There are 2 juices I really enjoy. Calico Juice has a "Captain morgan and calico jack" flavored juice i love.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
+1 for Nicoticket

I've had the pleasure of vaping quite a few vendors and flavors in a short time and so far none has even come close across the whole line. There are other flavors from other vendors, albeit very few, that can compete. That's only my opinion but after hitting a Vapecon event and sampling so many juices there's very little that can compare.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Another Nicoticket fan here. I've tried hundreds of juices over the years and have been DIYng my own juice for the last 2. Got a GC for Nicoticket from an awesome member of ECF so gave it a try. Haven't had one from them yet that wouldn't be an ADV.

The only other pre mix I still buy is Dueling Banjos from High Desert Vapes.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Here's another Nicoticket family member chiming in!!:D
Relatively few juice choices, compared to other vendors......but EVERY SINGLE NT juice has been formulated to provide OPTIMUM flavor....
Clark is truly a juice CRAFTSMAN!! A quality product....with OUTSTANDING (Second-to-NONE!!) customer service!!:)
Happy (vaping) Trails!

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Yep yet another Nicoticket fan, here over a year of vaping, yet to find another juice maker thats got the same quality and constant flavour hits as NT. Again NTs customer service is among, if not the best, iv come cross

All IMHO.

As long as u have a good juice, no matter who makes it and your not killin urself with cigs thats all that matters.[emoji41][emoji13]

sent via a smartphone with a dumb operator XD

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Ahlusion, 100% Ahlusion - all other vendors are compared to them for me. Their juice just has the cleanest, purest taste without any weird undertones for me.

I love Clark at Nicoticket and his involvement with his fans, but try as I might there's something in his base that doesn't agree me. I gave away my large bottles of CLS and Creme Brulee and Franilla to a friend. I'm holding on to my fruity ones and H1Ni to see if I can revisit them later. I think I'm an anomoly, I really want to love his juices. :(

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My first Nicoticket order is in and being processed (when they come back from Labor Day). I've tried so many juices from multiple vendors and finally settled on a few that are lightly flavored, leaning toward tobacco and lightly favored fruit and candy flavors. I'm an RY4 fan, so I like a little caramel and vanilla undertone with a hint of tobacco in the mix. Madvapes Mad 4 has been a go to juice for quite a while, along with Dekang Tobacco and RY4.

I'm hoping that H1N1 and Betelgeuse will open up new horizons for me.

Last edited:

Krashman Von Stinkputin

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Missouri
After a year, I still like mainly tobacco flavors. (Not the cigarette-styled ones, the "artisanal" ones)

Some of my local vape shops have finally branched out into this area with some decent offerings.
But I still reorder Johnson Creek's tobacco's.

I have been successfully depleting my inventory of juices in the "juice cabinet" (formerly spice cabinet) mainly at my wife's (shall we say) "firm insistence"

Look forward to trying out some of the suggested vendors you've mentioned as JC is a bit pricey.

billsfande

Jul 14, 2014
Delmar,DE
Ok I'll kick in to this thread. I'm over 7 months vaping now and have tried a lot of vendors. The company I have ordered the most from and will continue to be my favorite is delaware vapor. You can't beat them for customer service and if you order a flavor you get what they say it tastes like. I'm still going to go out and try new juices but delaware vapor will be hard to beat.

Plus if you are close enough to go to their B&M do yourself a favor and stop in. They will show you why they deserve your business. Just a company doing it the right way imo

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Over 100 bottles of juice, probably 20 vendors.
Since June My main supplier is Bionic Vapor. I did make one purchase at another, and was sadly let down by the lack of flavor and quality of the juice. That being said remember taste is subjective. have 100 people try 10 juices each and ask what they like best. So many different answers. lol

E-Juice – Bionic Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread