The Brand you keep coming back to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddubya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2010
Cleveland, Ohio
Over 4 years vaping....about 3 and 1/3 years in I found Halo Freedom. Been my all day vape since then. I have tried and will continue to try other juices-mostly tobacco recommendations I see on this board, but nothing has replaced it yet. I wish I could find something cheaper that would do the trick. If I could figure out what tobacco flavor Halo uses I would DIY.

I did find the brand "alicious" juice at a local B&M that was close to the Halo robacco base for $8 for 15ml, so I have been doing half halo/half alicious Turkish.

furie4

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bethlehem Ga USA
Another Nicoticket fan here. :thumb: I always have 5 juices in my daily rotation. Three of them are from Nicoticket Custards Last Stand, Root beer Float, & H1N1. I also order from Mountain Oak Vapors 2 of their flavors hold the 4th and 5th place with Legendary, & Happy Farmer. Some Other great MOV juices are Heavenly 7, Vanilla Dream and Chai Tea. They also have a great tobacco lineup. :vapor: My inexpensive (but great) juice is Vanilla Gorilla from ECBlends. They have a sample size thats 5ml. for $2.50. I always add an extra flavor shot then let it steep for 2 weeks before vaping. I like my flavors strong not wispy. I've been vaping for 8 months now, and Ive tried at least 20 vendors. I will probably try 20 more. Equipment I use: Vision spinner2/aero tank. EgoC Twist/mini protank3 ... So many juices so little time.:rickroll:

Last edited:

Verdes8891

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Elgin, Illinois
There have been a good amount of venodrs i have kept reordering from this past year and so.

Good Life Vapor
Alien Visions
Indigo Vapor (When i was a tobacco vape fan)
Cyclops Vapor
EC Blends

Right now i am stuck on some juices from Texas Rebel Juice. Really hard to beat 240ml of quality juice for $46. Loving their red neck toothache. Taste like warm apple pie filling. God its good.

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Right now i am stuck on some juices from Texas Rebel Juice. Really hard to beat 240ml of quality juice for $46. Loving their red neck toothache. Taste like warm apple pie filling. God its good.

THIS sounds delish!

Nicoticket girl here.

While I'm new to this whole thing I've gone straight to the premium juices and I'll always have an affinity for Mother's Milk and Five Pawns (I have some Ahlusion I've not tried yet) I can't say as I've found anything better than Nicoticket and Clark and Beau and the whole family have been just fabulous. EVERYthing I've tried (even if not my favorite) has been layered well, complex, interesting and delicious. The Virus was a total surprise and has become ADV for sure.

I always go back to The Vapor Chef. Never get the scratchy throat feel off any of their stuff

Same here. Though venturing into the waters of unflavored generic/online shop brand as a go-to for ADV and have tVC stuff for evenings and days off.

Just received latest VC order totaling 165mL that was $85 shipped... Gotta cut the cost down a little. After finding that I can get 4L unflavored for around the same price I am re-thinking things...

holt7153

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
L.A.
+1 for Nicoticket

I've had the pleasure of vaping quite a few vendors and flavors in a short time

I'm relatively new to vaping but this is where I'm currently at. I've tried some of the other heavy hitters but none really "wow" me like Nicoticket. I have a bunch of Bionic Vapor steeping so looking forward to trying those.

fire8spitter

Verified Member
Aug 12, 2014
Carson, California, USA
I've tried juices from maybe 15 different vendors but the ones I always have on hand are from VapeOholic. I'm lucky enough to live by their B&M so I hit up their store anytime I need juice. Favorite flavors right now are Baja Blast and The Works (both new flavors). Hit them up and you won't be disappointed!

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Have been making my own fruit flavored juices for the past year. However, I have always been searching for my perfect dessert flavor vendor. As such, after a long hunt, Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard has ended my search.

Blends By Bryce is my go to juice vendor. Looking forward to trying the other flavors, as well.

jassybelle

Aug 30, 2014
Texas

Shame on you telling me about this. I just bought 2 sample packs premium and standard and a few other juices.:facepalm:

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
My taste buds have finally started to wander in from exile. I believe I've finally found my tobaccos from Highbrow Vapor and Backwoods Brew and have placed quite a few orders with them.

casablanca is my favorite Ejuice to date amazing stuff IMO

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Hey
I still haven't tried the custard! The cinnamon roll has a very addictive quality and great with morning coffee. I got the banana cream and I think it still needs to sit for awhile.

And you know if even think about ordering it'll show up before you know it!

Have been making my own fruit flavored juices for the past year. However, I have always been searching for my perfect dessert flavor vendor. As such, after a long hunt, Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard has ended my search.

Blends By Bryce is my go to juice vendor. Looking forward to trying the other flavors, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread