The Brand you keep coming back to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael L

Aug 23, 2014
USA
I'm hoplessly addicted to Mt Baker Blue Moo...that being said, I just can't afford to actually buy the already made kind, sooooo...I buy big bottles of Flavors West Blueberry Creme flavouring(it's what they use), and lately Nude Nicotine Nic, and gallons of VG...and mix my own "Brand" of exactly the same thing for A LOT less.

If I could afford to use premixed, it's would be MT Baker Blue Moo, Moo Juice, and Jamaican Rum. Virgin Vapor Rose, VV Razzmatazz, Aluzions Cocoberry creme, and ...well, the list goes one. Hence DIY...

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
It's interesting to read these "my favorite juice" threads. Most seem to reveal that most everyone has a different idea about flavor. It's a Baskin-Robins flavor bonanza. When I have ice cream, I want butter pecan, chocolate, or cherry vanilla. My young nephews all want something fruity and strong with flavor buds sprinkled on top. They turn their nose up when they try my ice cream. I guess my taste is too developed for them and makes them go yuck!

It's that way with juices. Yuck to me is reported as great vape by someone else. I can vape most Dekang juices all day long because there's a milder, but clean tasting flavor.

I'd like to see a thread where people first explain what they look for in juices and only name a particular juice as a reference so we can understand why they like that juice.

Give me too much flavor and I get bored quickly. It's that way with Nicoticket's The Virus. I get tired of cookie with a maple flavor and no resemblance to tobacco. Betelgeuse was too sweet. Back when I first started vaping, few juices had any flavor at all. That was because I was still smoking a few cigs a day and my taste buds were shot. When I finally quit them all a little over two years ago, it took a while for my taste buds to recover. Now, it only takes a mild flavor ingredient to satisfy my taste.

Last edited:

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
One thing I have found in terms of both flavour and taste buds, is that as my buds heal, my tastes change, and the same can be said about getting older. Apparently, every 7 years, your body can go through a major change and things you thought disgusting before are now delicious, or at least tolerable. I've started to pick up different custards and my go-to e-juice vendor now varies, since I have found a couple lines I really like apart from Gold Seal. I also like Mother Earth Organics and Liquid E-Juice brands, both of which are local to me.
I now have a few from each and the B&M I go to is developing their own line with all sorts of flavours, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Since I do some work for them, they pay me in trade, which feeds my vaping habit! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread