The Buzzards Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Yes Bovinia - it was just an idea which I had when I looked at some (pure) champagne liquid from my beginning days which had gotten too strong in nicotine content.... so I pondered what might go well with it.... and then this wonderful Apéritif came to my mind.... and I just made some zero nic liquid with the blackcurrant and then filled the champagne liquid up with this. Thus I could half down the nicotine level and also have a good use for the champagne taste, and when I finally tried it, it surpassed all my expectations!!!!

Later when I had the champagne flavour (just the aroma), I "rebuilt" the whole liquid from scratch. :)

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
My all-day, every-day, is vanilla tobacco:
12% perfumersapprentice Tobacco Blend
8% natures flavors organic coffee flavoring Vanilla

I picked up a bunch of GoodProphets 36 mg/ml, it's been testing fine and their sale prices are sweet, and also use MFS 60 mg/ml. (100 mg/ml is slightly better price, but I find 60 simpler to work with.)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I always work with 60mg/ml too Mark. I vape 12mg and it's so easy to measure.

I know most people like to steep their juices but I am not one of them. I only make 15ml at a time, so measuring is so simple with both of my faves. 3ml flavor (20%), 3ml nic and 9ml PG/VG.

I have never tried any nic other than MFS, but I have had so many recommend I try RTS Vapes so I am expecting a delivery in the mail from them in a day or so. We'll see if it tastes any different.

So far I have not liked any tobacco type vapes, but Mark's sounds interesting :)

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Want to share a great vape recipe? Or looking for one? Here's the place :)

This is my version of Caramel, Coconut Cookie:

Total 20% flavor (Flavor Art flavorings is what I use for this)
37.5% Caramel
37.5% Coconut
12.5% White Chocolate
12.5% Cookie

Selling bottles of this? I'd buy a 30ML from ya!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I had to go DIY to save money! It's not rocket science, hell if I can do it, anyone can LOL. You have to follow strict safety if you have children and/or pets in the house but I'm sure you already do that even with premade juice.

I personally never work with nicotine over 60mg/ml and trust me, even if you get that on your skin you are going to feel woosey from it...I've been there! I use a tray with shallow sides (like a serving tray) to do my mixing on. That way if you have a spill, it's contained and easier to clean up. And remember, if you have contaminated paper towels, you need to put them inside a bottle or something so that pets or children can't get them out of the trash. I use toilet paper to wipe my spills and measuring equip. with so I can just flush it ;)

Always, ALWAYS treat nicotine as the deadly poison that it is!!

I have some nic coming in the mail and will make a couple of samples for Ark and Tracy, yall PM me your addresses :)

Last edited:

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
My fav tobacco blend was VR's Kentucky Vanilla Blend... Kinda spoiled me to most other tobacco's. So i would kinda like to see if I could get close to that kinda flavor. Had about 10 ml left and was vaping it the other day, remembered why I liked it... Nice change up from my capp caramel surprize. It gunked up my fluxo's pretty quick tho. May try your recipe Mark, thx for sharing :) :)...

I only use RTS nic. I just love it and am happy w/it. Maybe I'll try 60mg when I place my next order, been ordering 36mg as I feel safe w/it if I spill it on me, which I have..

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
goodpost.gif
This is a darn good thread and a great idea Bovinia.
goodpost.gif
t2014.gif

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
I had to go DIY to save money! It's not rocket science, hell if I can do it, anyone can LOL. You have to follow strict safety if you have children and/or pets in the house but I'm sure you already do that even with premade juice.

I personally never work with nicotine over 60mg/ml and trust me, even if you get that on your skin you are going to feel woosey from it...I've been there! I use a tray with shallow sides (like a serving tray) to do my mixing on. That way if you have a spill, it's contained and easier to clean up. And remember, if you have contaminated paper towels, you need to put them inside a bottle or something so that pets or children can't get them out of the trash. I use toilet paper to wipe my spills and measuring equip. with so I can just flush it ;)

Always, ALWAYS treat nicotine as the deadly poison that it is!!

I have some nic coming in the mail and will make a couple of samples for Ark and Tracy, yall PM me your addresses :)

Great Advice Bov... I think gloves should be worn if your working w/anything over 36mg... I too got into it so I could continue to vape. I just couldn't afford to keep buying juices. Buy samples and didn't like em. That happened more than not... Got frustrating pretty quick. All these juices that ppl were just raving about, I'm going YUK.... It was a PITA to test them without an atty... So this was just a logical next step... Haven't bought juice since. Now I have a gazillion flavors I don't know what to do with LOLOL

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
I'm gonna have to try that Caramel, Coconut Cookie and the Kir Royal. Both sound really good. Have enough diy flavors to open a candy store but haven't really made anything worth mentioning. I'm mainly a tobacco vapor but I'm slowly gettin' into the fruit and bakery flavors. Of course now I have to add to my collection as I don't have blackcurrant, champagne, or white chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread