The Buzzards Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Fran I know that you don't like sweet flavors and I'm afraid my cookie would be way too sweet for you. The white chocolate really adds a lot of sweetness to the mix, it's actually there to sweeten and add body. I doubt anyone who didn't know that my mix has the white chocolate in it would ever guess what it is.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
My all-day, every-day, is vanilla tobacco:
12% perfumersapprentice tobacco Blend
8% natures flavors organic coffee flavoring Vanilla

I picked up a bunch of GoodProphets 36 mg/ml, it's been testing fine and their sale prices are sweet, and also use MFS 60 mg/ml. (100 mg/ml is slightly better price, but I find 60 simpler to work with.)

OMG!! Mark has the honor of creating the first tobacco blend that I like!! Very good stuff :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I probably already mentioned this but Ecigexpress is a great place to buy flavorings. They carry several different brands and have great prices. I use mostly Flavour Art and a couple of TPA flavors. TPA is what Ecigexpress calls the Signature flavors.

My one other main, everyday flavor is Caramel Cream from Nature's Flavors. If you go to their website, you want to only use their natural or organic coffee and tea flavorings for vaping.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I've been on the hunt for a Black n Mild DIY recipe forever. It's all I vape/buy. I've been vaping it for about a year. I think I'm close to figuring it out though. Eventually, I'll have to test my theory and buy some supplies. The vanilla tobacco sounds interesting though. Black n Mild flavor is a sort of vanilla flavored cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread