Status
Not open for further replies.

eehtpc

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Southampton, NY, USA
Hey,
8 Inches!?! Wow... What device is that?
It's a telescopic Lambo in 18650 mode with a Phiniac tank. I can crush an 18350 in under two hours so most all of my mods are set up to use an 18650. I have other higher end mods but none have that airy hookah-like draw of the Lambo. My current project is to try and devise a way for the others to hit like it!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
It's a telescopic Lambo in 18650 mode with a Phiniac tank. I can crush an 18350 in under two hours so most all of my mods are set up to use an 18650. I have other higher end mods but none have that airy hookah-like draw of the Lambo. My current project is to try and devise a way for the others to hit like it!

Wow...Well you obviously wouldn't use this with a Lambo! LOL..I just got some Naturals in for testing with the 18490...It makes it shorter and batery seems to beholding up OK, but I haven't really been using any high drain cartos or atty's yet (like dual coil 1.5 ohm) because I really dont think its a good idea to stress the batteries out like that...The naturals button is REALLY stiff...I modded one by disassembling it and cutting the spring in half and its pretty sweet...It was a MAJOR pain to get back together though...
AT any rate Evolv has done an amazing job with this board as far as efficiency and power output...These boards are giving prety wicked performance with the hybrid batteries...I will let some others chime in too...Let us knw how you make out...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew,

Last ?...Are there any EGO Bell Style Thread Cones on The Site?

Hey!!! Been too long! lol... I have the cones on order and should have them within the next 5 days or so... I am assuming you are talking about the ones for Tanks? We do have these ...
EGO / Riva / iGo N300 Short and Regular Cones
If you click on the drop down there are mors options then in the picture. Thanks,
Drew

Last edited:

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Hey!!! Been too long! lol... I have the cones on order and should have them within the next 5 days or so... I am assuming you are talking about the ones for Tanks? We do have these ...
EGO / Riva / iGo N300 Short and Regular Cones
If you click on the drop down there are mors options then in the picture. Thanks,
Drew

Yes Sir, the ones for The Tanks...I have 2 Pipes, one in my possession, & one in route...should be here tomorrow or Thursday. The one in my possession has a deep Shank and The Can is too Wide...I will ask a Sculptor Friend if he can Carve out some room w/o screwing up the Integrity...Can you hold me one till the end of the week? Also, would want you to wait and Ship when you receive The EGO Thread Covers 4 Tanks ;)

With Gratitude - e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread