The Caravela

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette APV Reviews' started by Mac_206, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac_206

Mac_206 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

2. Mac_206

Mac_206 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

3. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very nice review on a very gorgeous mod! :) love the looks of it. U can tell that u love it cause u touch it like its fragile, lol. I just wonder tho, is it hard to get used to firing on the bottom like that? Not sure it's something I could get used to.

Well done

4. artt

artt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Excellent review. It looks like a real stunner. With all the new tech available, a well crafted mechanical APV is still something beautiful to behold. Will look forward to the follow-up.

5. Lethalp

Lethalp Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

More info please!! Anyone else have one of these??

6. lithiumdaze

lithiumdaze Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm impatiently waiting for mine to be shipprd out this Monday. I personaly like and have owned many bottom end fire mods and I liked them all. This is my first mod I have had to order from a thread on a e-cig site (UK Vapers) wich was shut down after I had already wired my $262 to Pedro! I about had a koniption! This modder, Pedro, has a site now called, caravelamods.pt. I think I installed my banner correctly so it's down there but not a link. If you try a bottom fire, the Puresmoker Legacy is an affordable, good choice, and has great resale value. Take care!

7. anavidfan

anavidfan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

where can you purchase the Caravela, especially the drip tips Ive seen, I really want one. Let me know where one can order them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.