Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I managed to get some 100% VG in a peach/apricot, so thought I'd go ahead and try the Atlanta and add the peach/apricot to it @ 20%.
I'd intended adding a bottle to my BOGO when I use it, but stock was getting too low.

I tried using the above link, but each time I chose options it changed back to full price.
I had to go ahead and order it as there were only 2 bottles left - the shipping/handling makes it an expensive way to buy one bottle, but I do so want to try Atlanta.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I managed to get some 100% VG in a peach/apricot, so thought I'd go ahead and try the Atlanta and add the peach/apricot to it @ 20%.
I'd intended adding a bottle to my BOGO when I use it, but stock was getting too low.

I tried using the above link, but each time I chose options it changed back to full price.
I had to go ahead and order it as there were only 2 bottles left - the shipping/handling makes it an expensive way to buy one bottle, but I do so want to try Atlanta.

A wise decision I was going to BOGO at least 10-12 bottles. But alas got hit with car registration,car smog, and nursing license renewal all at once. Don't get more money til Monday. Grateful you got some. It's good stuff. I think you will be very happy.:thumbs:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
A wise decision I was going to BOGO at least 10-12 bottles. But alas got hit with car registration,car smog, and nursing license renewal all at once. Don't get more money til Monday. Grateful you got some. It's good stuff. I think you will be very happy.:thumbs:
Thanks! Once I'd got the VG peach/apricot, and decided I had to have a bottle of Atlanta, no way was I walking away when there were only two left! (I only bought one, so another one left at the moment!)

Sorry you couldn't get as much as you wanted to - hopefully, it'll return soon :)

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
If you've recuperated enough from your Chicago airport fiasco will there be a new beta coming soon-ish?
...not trying to rush you...:p

You were in Chicago? An O'Hare Field or Midway airport fiasco? Why does that not surprise me? I'd bet on O'Hare! Lots of fiasco's happen there.
...trying to rush you...:p

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
From what was posted on Facebook, the Strike will be offered at 3 mg in 60 ml bottles and it's MaxVG. And it's a NET liquid.
I was wondering about this Lynn - thanks for that :) (I don't use FB)
Any info on what it tastes like? ..and will it be on the NT website to order?

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
From what was posted on Facebook, the Strike will be offered at 3 mg in 60 ml bottles and it's MaxVG. And it's a NET liquid.

Lynn - I think I missed it on FB. Do you know what the flavor profile is supposed to be for the Strike? Besides NET?? Or is there one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread