Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I was wondering about this Lynn - thanks for that :) (I don't use FB)
Any info on what it tastes like? ..and will it be on the NT website to order?
Pictor, now that much I don't know. I think it's scheduled to be released on the 11th. The info I got was in a post of Kent's over there. He alluded here one time that the new NET that was forthcoming was almost like licking an ashtray? I hope it tastes better than that although I've never licked an ashtray! Lol

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Pictor, now that much I don't know. I think it's scheduled to be released on the 11th. The info I got was in a post of Kent's over there. He alluded here one time that the new NET that was forthcoming was almost like licking an ashtray? I hope it tastes better than that although I've never licked an ashtray! Lol
Hah! that made me laugh out loud! :laugh: ...me neither ..and how does he know what an ashtray tastes like ? :unsure: :lol:
Oh well, I suppose it will surprise us!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Hah! that made me laugh out loud! :laugh: ...me neither ..and how does he know what an ashtray tastes like ? :unsure: :lol:
Oh well, I suppose it will surprise us!
Perhaps Katy smoked ... Or she told him that that's what HE used to taste like :)

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO

Holy cow! That's about the worst analogy I've ever heard. If there's one thing that keeps me smober, it has to be the smell of an ashtray.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Midway, I believe. Sounded like not so fun a time...:rolleyes:

Both, actually... Midway on the way back from Miami, and then Ohare on the way back from Pittsburg. If there's weather anywhere in the US, Chicago is a mess.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
umm where did Perkins Paste go on the site? The link says deleted or outdated and a search of the site brings up not found.
Perkins Paste used to be a secret backdoor on the Site to order bottles of little left ejuice. But it was outed, so Clark took it off the website.

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base

remmy00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Southern California
That's strange, Clark said the backdoor was going the way of the DooDoo bird, but maybe he left the paste up. I couldn't find it either.
Yeah it was gone for a bit but noticed it was back yesterday or so

Guess Clarks backdoor is still open.....

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Perkins Paste used to be a secret backdoor on the Site to order bottles of little left ejuice. But it was outed, so Clark took it off the website.

It still is a back door for that. First post in this thread has the menu of what's available.

I got an answer from them on Mon after the sale. Since the availability is so low they took it off for the sale. It could have been a problem time wise on fulfillment with the substitutions on second and third choices. :)

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
I am taking all these bottles to the Mile High Vapers Fest! :) THE PASTE IS GONE!

THE GREAT PASTE SHORTAGE OF 2015

Including these?

Roundhouse - 18mg - 16x15ml Bottles

I love me some Roundhouse and was going to grab some more when I do my BOGO. If you still have it would I be able to buy a 15ml of something else and just put in the notes to sub for Roundhouse?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread