Not open for further replies.

Greenbox619

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
SoCal
Just got my Chi_you today!!!

chiyou18350hellfiremini.jpg

Thank you so much for all of the positive response on the Chi You mod. I'd like to make a statement regarding the recent price increase on my product. My new global marketing partner, Vape Revolution, has taken the great responsibility of being the Chi You mod's exclusive distributor. Due to the influx of demand, overhead, and marketing costs it is necessary that Vape Revolution sells the Chi You Mod at $225. I put great pride and passion into manufacturing a high-quality mod that will last a lifetime so setting the retail price at a competitive cost will help to sustain my business operations. I hope you understand and I look forward to continuing my pursuit of excellence in the vaping community.

As a courtesy to all the Vapor Wall supporters, I will release a limited run of 50 units at lower than retail price. Thank you again for your continued support of me and my work.

To contact Vape Revolution for purchase on the chi you mod, please call or email them at 562-653-4730 and info@vaperev.com
The web shop for Vape Revolution should be up within the next 2 weeks and worldwide shipping will be available

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Thank you so much for all of the positive response on the Chi You Mod. I'd like to make a statement regarding the recent price increase on my product. My new global marketing partner, Vape Revolution, has taken the great responsibility of being the Chi You Mod's exclusive distributor. Due to the influx of demand, overhead, and marketing costs it is necessary that Vape Revolution sells the Chi You Mod at $225. I put great pride and passion into manufacturing a high-quality mod that will last a lifetime so setting the retail price at a competitive cost will help to sustain my business operations. I hope you understand and I look forward to continuing my pursuit of excellence in the vaping community.

As a courtesy to all the Vapor Wall supporters, I will release a limited run of 50 units at lower than retail price. Thank you again for your continued support of me and my work.

To contact Vape Revolution for purchase on the chi you mod, please call or email them at 562-653-4730 and info@vaperev.com
The web shop for Vape Revolution should be up within the next 2 weeks and worldwide shipping will be available

Haha thanks Mojo!

Just be careful though, you need to be a "supplier" on these forums to post this info, I believe.

I love the Chi_You. Simply THE BEST contacts on any APV in the market right now, no exceptions.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Just ordered Chi_You through Vape Revolution. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Looks beautiful and of course, I need to support my fellow Korean mod makers:D On the negative side of things, I dont have any atties:facepalm: All I have is hybrids.... Any recommend a good RBA for Chi_You. Been looking at the Synthesis by faceless but dont know if that will fit it.

cowfood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Raleigh
Just ordered Chi_You through Vape Revolution. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Looks beautiful and of course, I need to support my fellow Korean mod makers:D On the negative side of things, I dont have any atties:facepalm: All I have is hybrids.... Any recommend a good RBA for Chi_You. Been looking at the Synthesis by faceless but dont know if that will fit it.
I have seen an ac9 on one, looks fantastic on it! Vapinaze.com
Check the reviews for this genesis, maybe the best you can get.

mojo74

Moved On
May 4, 2012
south korea
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
Hi, mates.
I can't thank you enough for all your support to Chi-you since its first launching.
At the present, I've made a contract with Vapor Revolution for Chi-you SS version.
I don't want to hear rumors going around about the retail price of VR.
Those who have used and been satisfied with Chi-you won't talk about the price.
I haven't produced Chi-you to hear some abusive words.
So, I'm planning a surprise event for you.
I'm going to open an order list for Chi-you SS version again in VaporWall.
The starting will be 10:00 on January, 19, 2013, and the deadline is 22:00 on January, 20, 2013
Concessions to the Friends of Europe
All shipping EMS.
PayPal fees included in price
Total price : $201
I really appreciate your enthusiastic support once more.

P.S.: After the event, you could get Chi-you ONLY on Vapor Revolution.
But my next product will be launched first in VaporWall.

Thanks~ :)
Damn, got one ordered through vapor revolution. Oh well, guess I'll have 2 Chi_You's, lol. Maybe I can change my order through vapor Revolution to Brass instead of SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread