The Chi-You APV - From Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

x1zz1x

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
ILLINOIS
Caravela has a lottery every month I think. If you win the lottery you get bumped up on the list. You should check it out on the Caravela forum. I have to wait till October for mine.

I knew it! I am getting the brass and SS chi's but will have to wait until feb of next year for a cara (or win the loto). Personally I like the aesthetic of the cara more, but from what I've seen the ease of use goes to the chi.

-CF

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
In 18500 with a G-Bell:

5usynaby.jpg

BillyBenchpress

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Pendleton, Oregon USA
Just wondering what info did vape Rev gave you on the timeframe for the Chi Yous arrival.

Kinda new here but I called about availability last Friday (2/1). The wait time is around two weeks together to the US, at which point a down payment is required

All the stainless steel versions were spoken for but there were still a few spots for the all brass still open. Hope this helps

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
where can i enter the list?

I don't think they will deliver internationally but its worth a shot... Here is the website but it has been down since they opened as they are a fairly new vendor yet... Good luck

Vape Revolution

I do think Mojo is ofering these on another forum but I don't know which one;)

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
I don't think they will deliver internationally but its worth a shot... Here is the website but it has been down since they opened as they are a fairly new vendor yet... Good luck

Vape Revolution

I do think Mojo is ofering these on another forum but I don't know which one;)

I was actually in their shopping site at one point, all excited and ready to order, then I noticed at the top it says something to the effect of not a real site, orders will not be honored.

Then I had some sad going on, so I bought other things elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread