Not open for further replies.

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Haha, I forget what it means but it's definitely appropriate to the device itself.

Here is my review of the sucker if anybody is interested. Just my casual take on it:

Long time no chat bro device looks great I'm definitely going to try to scoop one up.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Vapknight

Jan 12, 2013
Singapore
I feel disappointed in the response of Vape Revolution. I had a friend in Houston now waiting for their reply as we are going for 3 Ss units. Vape Rev can't even give a lead time of arrival and availability as my guy will be at Houston til 8 March 2013. Numerous emails but with no replies. I think they really not concerned abt business and i had decided that i'm not going to get this, not that it's not a gd mod, just that Mojo had choose the wrong merchant and i'm totally upset with response and service of Vape Rev

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
The online store is up but out of stks. We had place our names so who will be serve prior? The open list or the online buyers? It's like Vape Rev trying to stir a depression on this and increase the price again? Not for me, i'm full with this tactics !

I got malware notice from vaperev website, not going to find out what it is the hard way. I think they should find a better vendor to sell through.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Feightwins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Reno NV
Finaly obtained a brand new Chi_You, and I didn't have to trade my IHy LE to get it! I have to say some of the RBA pics make it look even more amazing! I should receive my Bliss tomorrow and after seeing it on the Chi, I'm very excited. Anyone have a doodlebug to throw on and post a pic? It'll be a few weeks till they ship mine out. Thanks!

x1zz1x

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
ILLINOIS
I feel disappointed in the response of Vape Revolution. I had a friend in Houston now waiting for their reply as we are going for 3 Ss units. Vape Rev can't even give a lead time of arrival and availability as my guy will be at Houston til 8 March 2013. Numerous emails but with no replies. I think they really not concerned abt business and i had decided that i'm not going to get this, not that it's not a gd mod, just that Mojo had choose the wrong merchant and i'm totally upset with response and service of Vape Rev

Youre trying to buy a hot item right now. It can be really frustrating not getting what you want. I want a Caravela, but cant get one until October or maybe August. I want a Hellfire Mega but the only way I can get it is through the classy. I want a Juggernaut and had the opportunity to get it but I flaked out at the last second, my lost......etc. I guess this is normal for everybody getting into RBAs and Mods. I feel lucky to get on the list from Vape Rev for SS & Brass, and Im happy to finally get the SS after months of trying to get one. How long have you been looking for a Chi You?, a lot of people here including myself have been trying to get one for months.

Some notes if youre getting into RBAs and Mods, Join other vaping forums and Facebook vaping groups to get updates on stuff you want. You are in the wrong forum for the Chi You. I agree with you on Vape Rev raising the price on the Chi You but what can we do about it. They also didnt respond to my e-mails so I called them up and got on the list before they closed it.

Last edited:

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
what are these mods going for$$$ shipped from Korea or from Vaperev?
I'm asking because I was looking for months as well.also tried waiting for Vapor Wall's DellBoy to activate and review my account registration and thats a Fooking joke!!!
I was lucky enough to obtain one through a friend on a trade and I must say that I love the quality of the Chi-You...I haven't been able to obtain a Caravela but I'm almost sure just from the looks of it that Chi- You wins!!!
uploadfromtaptalk1362711505445.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1362711601596.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1362711631061.jpg
Here is the Chi-you SS and Zau with full brass post modification...I'm loving this setup, but looking for a Foggy for the Chi..:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk 2

undefinedera

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
California
Youre trying to buy a hot item right now. It can be really frustrating not getting what you want. I want a Caravela, but cant get one until October or maybe August. I want a Hellfire Mega but the only way I can get it is through the classy. I want a Juggernaut and had the opportunity to get it but I flaked out at the last second, my lost......etc. I guess this is normal for everybody getting into RBAs and Mods. I feel lucky to get on the list from Vape Rev for SS & Brass, and Im happy to finally get the SS after months of trying to get one. How long have you been looking for a Chi You?, a lot of people here including myself have been trying to get one for months.

Some notes if youre getting into RBAs and Mods, Join other vaping forums and Facebook vaping groups to get updates on stuff you want. You are in the wrong forum for the Chi You. I agree with you on Vape Rev raising the price on the Chi You but what can we do about it. They also didnt respond to my e-mails so I called them up and got on the list before they closed it.
How long ago did you call Vape rev to get on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread