Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Welcome to Copper Creek!

This thread is dedicated to information, questions and reviews of Copper Creek e-juice and products.

Let's keep this thread fun but informative, all visiting and chit-chat is to be done on the old thread.
You can find it here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rum/206549-copper-creek-chit-chat-thread.html

Thank you for stopping by!

I am updating this post in order to add the following information:

Our juices are NOT mixed in our home. They are mixed at the Copper Creek facility.

We use only RTS nicotine in a VG base, and USP/Kosher Food Grade PG and VG. Calibrated digital dispensing of the nicotine, PG, VG, and flavorings assures that your e-liquid contents are carefully controlled for your safety.

We do not add any colorings to our e-liquids. Our liquids contain Nicotine (if chosen), PG, VG, Natural and/or artificial flavorings. We do choose all natural/organic flavors whenever possible. Our liquids contain no diacetyl. As an herbalist I choose to keep the liquids as natural as possible.

For US orders, we ship in amber glass bottles unless you request plastic. We do ship in boxes.

We strive for excellence in our e-liquids and our customer service, our glass bottles and 120ml bottles (plastic) now have child resistant caps. You have the option of choosing glass or plastic at checkout.

As all orders are custom mixed, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for your order to mix and ship.

Here is a quick picture of where the e-liquids are mixed.
oz8fs.jpg

Last edited:

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
I'll jump in with a few of my favorites.

First... TRY THE PIE! Seriously, the pumpkin pie is an awesome all day vape. It's pumpkin pie creamy goodness. It has a hint of spices in it for that realistic pumpkin pie taste.

Pear is another fantastic flavor. It's just ripe juicy pear goodness. You can feel the pear juice dripping down your chin after every vape!

Then there is Black Raspberry! This juice reminds me of when I was a little kid and I would pluck the sun ripened black raspberries off the bushes behind our garage. It's got just the right tangy tart with a dash of berry sweetness.

I could easily vape all three all day long. Oh wait, I do vape all three all day long! These and all the other couple dozen Copper Creek juices I have in my juice stash. After trying nearly a hundred juices from a few dozen other vendors, Copper Creek is my only juice vendor now. Her flavor profiles are spot on realistic and the customer service can't be beat!

Amutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2010
Oregon
House Blend.

Complex and subtle. It doesn't taste too strong of any one thing and thus seems to taste different to different people. Personally, the most distinct flavor I get from it is an almost caramel taste occasionally. Which isn't to say it's not flavorful, it tastes very good but its complexity imo is its greatest strength. I find that even though it's my primary all day vape there isn't a strong single flavor for me to get tired of. Definitely a must try.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
My first addiction to CC juice was House....so I ordered another and a sampler of Blueberry Danish...hopelessly addicted, again..so I ordered a bigger BB Danish...and so on....

at present my currant CC addictions are House, BB Danish, Rasp Danish, and Blk Rasp. and I am not even done sampling yet...Next up.. PIE{!!!!!

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I hope nobody minds me saying that Copper Creek's Coffee is the only coffee vape I like. I have tried several, and was convinced that I just didn't like coffee vapes. That is until I tried Copper Creek's. I think it has to do with how clean the flavors are. The Banana and Watermelon are so much like the real thing, it is eerie.

And the House Blend is just awesome! And you won't find better people than FlyingV!

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well Hello there and congratulations on falling into Copper Creek! My intentions here are to help you get your feet wet (haha, just a little word play there!) on what to choose. But before I do, let me just say that you will not find a better combination of juicegasmic juice and customer service anywhere else on the ecf !!(IMHO)

House Blend is what CC is known for and it is one of those mysterious ones that no one can pin down. Sweet, but not overly so, with a mixture of chocolate (?), vanilla(?), cake(?), coffee(?), caramel (?) secret sauce (!)..I dunno..But it is great out of the mail box and the longer it sits the better it gets. After a 2 week steep I taste salted caramel..but I think some people think i am crazy..try and it and tell us what ya think!

PIE..You really must try the..Pumpkin Pie ! Everything is in there! The crust, the filling, the whipped cream..all of it, without the huge .... that can go with it if you have too much! It is wonderful and I can and do vape it all day! I even have my own water/juice tower
tower2-1.jpg

Raspberry Danish IMO is another must try, different volts give you different flavors but it is just delicious goodness no matter what! (Just an FYI, it also gets very upset when you diss it for pie some days..) I can and do vape this one all day as well.

Most importantly, when choosing your juice, just know that the snozzberries taste like snozzberries. Okay there are no snozzberries literally..but if it says PEAR!!!! it's gonna taste like one...if it says Chocolate Chip Cookie, it's gonna be a chocolate chip cookie...etc... Have fun and don't think you will pick just one...it just won't happen.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
First off, let me say WELCOME!!! :)

I love all the popular flavors that Copper Creek offers (House, Cake, Pie, Voodoo, etc) but wanted to let you know, they make the only coffee flavor that I've ever liked! I've tried tons, because I'm a big coffee drinker IRL, and CC is the only one that (to me) tastes like it's supposed to taste! :thumbs:

I just received a tank from Copper Creek today, and I just have to make a comment about it - I love this thing!!!! The carto's have a little flange on the bottom that fits right into an indent at the bottom of the tank perfectly. Also, when I looked at the pre-punched hole in the carto, I had my doubts - the hole was wayyyy smaller than the ones I usually put in when I punch them myself. BUT - I decided to put it together and see how it did before changing anything, and it vapes like a champ!!! You might need to make it bigger (or add a second hole) if you vape 100% VG, but for standard CC (40PG/60VG) it works perfectly! And I'm a hard puffer, and no dry hits!

krashnash

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Austin, TX
Just want to take a moment on the new thread and post a recommendation for my favorite: Honeysuckle! It's lovely and light and a bit sweet without being overly sweet - tastes just like the real thing (the snozzberries do taste like snozzberries!)... best of all, not a trace of the chemical nastiness that accompanies most floral vapes.

:)

~krash

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
I just got a Calabash chrome drip tip in the mail today. I love it. It's shiny (who doesn't love chrome) and smooth! It's got a nice solid feel to it and it feels great on the lips too. It's perfect on a tank, but it also has a nice wide hole for those who like to drip. Very nice! :thumb:

Isn't it cool? It's so shiny and pretty and it's solid. It's my going out drip tip. No way I'm breaking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread