Status
Not open for further replies.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
Alrighty! I've sampled thy juices and here are my thoughts! First off, I was given these samples to try for the purpose of trying them ;) This will, as usual, have zero effect on my opinions.

All juices are 100%vg 12mg nic. All flavors will be tested on a freshly charged 14500 3.7v (so more around 4v). I will indicate whether an atty or carto was used. For the exception of the House Blend, which is tested on my MonkeyBoxx VV set at 5v.

Chocolate Chip Cookie - FoxyBox 1.8ohm atomizer, dewicked and debridged.

To me, this tastes like chocolate cookie crumble. I don't know why, and I've used this to describe another cookie flavor in the past, but it tastes like rolling around a chocolate chip cookie on the roof of my mouth. The flavor is not overpowering, not in the least. In fact, it's a bit subtle. But! That's fantastic! Some chocolate flavors I've had are a little too rich, but this just seems right to me.

Don't get me wrong, it's not lacking in flavor, at least not for me. If you're a flavor hound, maybe you can request extra flavoring but I never would. The vapor is some of the most ridiculous I've seen, in fact, all of these juices have absolutely ridiculous vapor. Which of course, you would expect from 100%vg, but even then, the vapor seemed to surpass my expectations. The TH for this one, with the current set-up is perfect for my TH needs. It's not BEAST, but, it isn't really lacking either. Good stuff.

Raspberry Danish FoxyBox 1.8ohm atomizer, dewicked and debridged.

This is probably my absolute favorite that I've tried. I don't recall ever eating a real raspberry, let alone a raspberry danish, but this is, without a doubt, the BEST fruit flavor I've ever had (from any vendor). Have you ever had those chocolates with the different flavored insides? There was chocolate, vanilla, some others and a raspberry. To me, that's what this juice reminds me of, the inside of that chocolate covered raspberry candy and it's fantastic! Maybe I love raspberry flavored stuff and just never knew it? But I am really keen to this juice, very tasty! The flavor is apparent, but what I like about it is, that it isn't too feint nor is it too potent. It seems to have been mixed just for me :)

For the sake of brevity and post space, I'm going to just say that all of these liquids produce ridiculous, if not, some of the most ridiculous clouds of vapor I've seen. The TH on these juices is purely subjective, but, from now on, I will mention if one stuck out more than another. Otherwise, it is safe to assume that they're performing to my expected needs of TH at 12mg :)

Sweet Tea FoxyBox 2.0ohm cartomizer.

This flavor had me on the fence for a while, but, after vaping it for a bit, I can honestly say that I like it. It has this earthy tone to it, that might be off-putting for some, but might absolutely be what you've been looking for in a juice. The flavor, to me, is like smelling fresh tea leaves. When you make tea, you're not getting the full flavor of the leaves, rather a diluted flavor diminished when applied to water. This seems like I am vaping tea leaves straight off of the plant.

The flavor might seem to be a little powerful to be something that I would vape all day long, as I enjoy somewhat more subtle juices throughout the day. But, it is definitely an interesting flavor and I do like it, albeit being too powerful for me to vape all day.

The TH on this juice seems to be a little more than that of the previous juices. Nothing dramatic, just slightly more. This could be due to the cartomizer, the world may never know :)

Honeysuckle FoxyBox 2.0ohm cartomizer.

This is a very interesting juice, indeed. Who doesn't remember eating honeysuckle nectar as a kid? If you didn't, you surely were deprived a childhood! We had a honeysuckle bush on the fence next to the house growing up. I can say, without a doubt, that this flavor is 100% authentic. You know how sometimes, tasting something or reliving a similar situation can bring back strong memories that may not have been able to been recalled without that certain stimulus? This juice brings back vivid memories of playing in the dirt, digging holes with a spoon taken from the kitchen with the aroma of the honeysuckle bush nearby. It's fantastic. It's naturally sweet with that somewhat planty taste, but not in a bad sense, but rather in a naturalistic sense. It's just wonderful :)

House Blend MonkeyBoxx VV @ 5v with a 2.8ohm atomizer, dewicked and debridged.

This is some good stuff here. There's a myrad of stuff going on, and my olfactory nerves are relaying something good! I can hint some of that chocolate chip cookie, but, the chocolate seems to stick out a little more here. There's something batter-like about this juice, but that cookie essence is definitly poppin'. This is one of those sweet juices that isn't in your face sweet, but a rather nice vape that could easily be vaped through out the day. I'm liking this one, more so than the chocolate chip cookie. Probably because it has that extra something or another backing it up, making it a delightful twist of something new.

Overview

All in all, these juices are a nice refreshing change of pace. I believe that if you're a fan of KBV or Backwoods Brew, or even Alien Visions, that you could find something very enjoyable here from Copper Creek. The flavors, for the most part, aren't heavily flavored and might appeal to those who prefer to have their juice in that manner. I am one of those people in that category.

Personally, none of these could fit the bill of my all-day because I am and have been as of late, a tobacco vaper. Though, I do appreciate a good dessert vape from time to time and the House Blend will be in that rotation without a doubt. I have never really been huge on vaping fruit flavors, but, I think I've found one that makes me believe otherwise and that's the Raspberry Danish. This flavor is definitely my all time favorite fruit flavor. The Honeysuckle brought back some of my fondest memories growing up and it in itself deserves worthy praise as it is very authentic and natural to the T.

The vapor in these juices is astounding, and you'll see them in action very soon ;) The TH is quite satisfying at 12mg, though a little less on the dessert flavors than the others. I've got to give it up for FV as I am generally not easy to please, but after trying these flavors I am simply that, pleased.

Well done.

wanted to bring this over from the chit chat thread.

pringles13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2011
jaw-juh
Ok, so at last count, I've tried nearly 25 of Copper Creek's flavors. It is so hard to choose a favorite. I could easily vape House Blend all day. But I think my all-time favorite is a toss up between Apple Cider and Grogg, but even better than that is Apple Cider and Grogg mixed! That really gets my stamp of yummy approvalness! I really do have a hard time deciding on a favorite. I love the honeysuckle, and all of the fruit flavors are spot on fruit (not the candy-ness you will find from other vendor's fruit choices). I surprised myself when I found that I really liked the Twisted Tobacco, and then she came out with Voodoo! Holy cow, even better! I was finally able to TRY THE PIE!! It's yummylicious and when ordering again, I might ask for a little extra flavor if possible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread