Status
Not open for further replies.

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You mean our not so subliminal, subliminal ones??

dxk4lh.png

sammy43

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
Atlanta, GA
We are missing a critical element here. Everyone must...

dxk4lh.png

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpiemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting, I am getting orders with comments: must try the pie, must try the pie.... :laugh:

FlyingV - I think it is the "subliminal" messages I am seeing around ECF. :laugh:

Ordered some Buttered Rum, Irish Cream and VooDoo! Buttered Rum is for the wifey, VooDoo is for me and we will probably be fighting over the Irish Cream. :wub:

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Creme de Menthe *is* incredible. I cracked my bottle this morning, it's now nearly half gone. I like it better than the PIE - but don't tell Stretchy or Bliss!

~krashnash

:ohmy::ohmy:

well, I'll give ya a pass I guess..the creme de menthe is pretty darn good.

Stretchy, Sallie and I will console the pie :D

poolslime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Colorado
Holy Flying Magical Monkeys! I've tried several CC juices so far, and have had my taste buds blown away. Now, I'm a choc-aholic, and have been trying various chocolate vapes, and I have got to say, Chocolate Chip Cookie will rock your socks! I vaped this stuff when I first got it, and fell in love with the chocolate flavor. The chocolate is well balanced and doesn't taste fake, and to date is the best chocolate based vape I've had. But, today I just replaced a carto, filled up the tank with Chocolate Chip Cookie, and got hit with a surprise that even the Wicked Witch of the West would turn good for.

From out of left field, I got blind sided with a slightly buttery, to-die-for cookie dough taste that I hadn't experienced before, at least not with this intensity. I had been letting it steep a bit longer (which was hard to do), but I'm glad I did. After steeping, at 5V a lovely freshly cooked cookie dough really comes through and makes this choc-aholic now a choc-cookie-dough-aholic.

Some will say try the PIE, but I say...try the PIE...leaves more Chocolate Chip Cookie for me! :lol:

Ok...seriously...if you love chocolate, give Chocolate Chip Cookie a try. Well steeped, It's to-die-for!

I'm Pool, and I approve this message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread