Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
I agree on the wattage thing. I have some rebuildables that I occasionally run at higher watts, but that's a result of particular setups and is certainly not the norm for me. Any commercial attys/cartos are just destroyed at such a high wattage. Most of the time I'm in the 7-11 watt range. But hey, to each their own, I won't judge ;-)

I also have noticed something disturbing . . . I clicked to watch that video on Youtube instead of the embedded version and the sidebar of "related videos" has nothing to do with the topic of vaping. It's a bunch of cosmetics videos and one video about a tuna melt :blink: Sorry, the sandwich just magnifies the youtube absurdity and I had to share :lol:

2r2vpkm.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I agree on the wattage thing. I have some rebuildables that I occasionally run at higher watts, but that's a result of particular setups and is certainly not the norm for me. Any commercial attys/cartos are just destroyed at such a high wattage. Most of the time I'm in the 7-11 watt range. But hey, to each their own, I won't judge ;-)

I also have noticed something disturbing . . . I clicked to watch that video on Youtube instead of the embedded version and the sidebar of "related videos" has nothing to do with the topic of vaping. It's a bunch of cosmetics videos and one video about a tuna melt :blink: Sorry, the sandwich just magnifies the youtube absurdity and I had to share :lol:

2r2vpkm.jpg

But but but... KJ, Chef John is HOT! ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I Think Im gonna try the Olive Oil and Honey Mask tonight...I will let everyone know how it works...:offtopic:

Oh dahhhhhling.... it's mahhhhvelous! (yeah, you KNOW I had to try it!)

Eh, John's not my type. I prefer busty vaper chicks with invisible Darwin T-shirts ;-)

Ummm.... would one out of two work for ya, KJ? ;)

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
drew one question on the curve can we have a option for a ss top and bottom cap ... brass and juice contact is not a good thing and most high end ss mods have changed the top caps and pos post to ss just for that reason ???

the option for just the top cap in ss would sell me thats for sure... hell i would buy one for the wifey too...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have to look into them...I have been using Brass on all my mods for years, but I dont really use ANY corrosive liquids so I can understand where it may be a problem. I do clean my Xhaler tops every 3 months or so with Toothpaste though. I will have to ask the shop and see if they can make me some SS parts...Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I should have them on the site by Friday...Im waiting for the final prototype of The Can and I want to be absolutely certain that there are NO issues...I really , really, really hate when companies do Version 2s, and V3s, so I really want to be certain that there are no snags. I want this device to work flawlessly with The Kick and The Can without any maintenance or adjustments by the User...I also want it to work with all atomizers , cartomizers and tanks. I dont want to have to include, washers, screws, Orings, etc... for a the end user to need to operate as advertised.
Now of course, guys like you would have no issues with doing those things, but most people don't.
I really appreciate your patience and support with this lawn.
Drew

Airborn3

Mors Ex Supra
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Cypress, Tx
Well I got vapemail yesterday. I got in the Curve I won in the vet contest. I absolutely love this thing!! Once again thanks Drew. It has replaced my Darwin as my favorite mod. I'm running the 18500/kick with a Penelope and it hits like a freight train! I love the feel of it. It weighs 8.8oz. My Provari with an 18650 and Penelope weighs in at 7.8oz. It is on the heavy side but I like that. It is also very clean looking. I would definitely recommend this mod to anybody wanting an all mechanical mod. Awesome job on these Drew!

20130117_141746.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Cool ...Looking good...It looks like you need to take an Oring out for that battery...If you remove an oring from the bottom with a pair of tweezers , it will close perfectly. When used with the Kick and certain batteries you need to remove one. There are 2 in there. Thanks for participating and I am thrilled you like it...I really love the button and I have never been a fan of bottom buttons....
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread