The cute Pico,have you dropped it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
So I just got this little Pico and it's absolutely adorable. I'm going to allow myself to get one more little mod but I wonder about the durability of the Pico. I know a lot of people here have them and have been going crazy about them but as anybody put into them to any test? I've never had anything made by eleaf are they known to be reliable? It sure is pretty with these caged tanks,fits nice in my pocket too!
6b91e8a01ae17b6e79f964e1b8fd204a.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Aw,that's a shame. I knoe Eleaf has been around for awhile but I never had anything other than Kanger,Innokin or provari. I just love this little thing but I've only spent a few hours with it after waiting forever for it to arrive.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Aw,that's a shame. I knoe Eleaf has been around for awhile but I never had anything other than Kanger,Innokin or provari. I just love this little thing but I've only spent a few hours with it after waiting forever for it to arrive.

some cheap silicone or pleather sleeves should help cushion it if you drop it. My roomie is still using (and dropping) 2 picos and hasn't had any more break since I started putting sleeves on them. some of the silicone ones get loose and sloppy fast to the point they will fall off so I recommend the slightly more expensive leather type sleeves. The only down side is the pico can be a bit wobbly in them but they don't get loose and seem to have more padding for cushion if you drop it.

Here are the PU leather sleeves I got - $2.52 Authentic Vapesoon Protective PU Leather Sleeve Case for Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Mod at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And here are the last silicon sleeves I ordered if you want to try some of those also - $1.36 Iwodevape Protective Silicone Sleeve Case for Eleaf iStick Pico 75W Mod - authentic at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I really like this thing,lol. They are cheap enough to drop i guess,but part of me is scared i dont have enough that will last if worse comes to worse and i cant get anything later. My little coolfire iv i have MANY times and its just fine still. My provari solid as it is,ive never dropped that but feel ok about it being durable and lasting. Maybe i need another Provari AND another Pico,lol

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I've dropped 2 of my 3 Picos on concrete. One from 2 feet the other from 4 feet. Put some gouges in both the mods and the tanks. No diapers (sleeves) on 'em.Both mods and tanks still perform perfectly.
Diapers. I loved it![emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
22.40 shipped is so very tempting!!! Thanks for that link,if i get another i will try those folks out @puffon
Yeah, that's where I got the 1 that I bought of my 3. Great deal great vendor. If you're seriously considering more Picos I would suggest you avoid the bronze copper trimmed one's. The glossy finish on them is a scratch magnet. At least my black/bronze is. The white/bronze is also glossy but the scratches may not stand out so much with white. Just as well avoid them both.
20170515_084033.jpg

Reactions: Breezy Dawn

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I've dropped 2 of my 3 Picos on concrete. One from 2 feet the other from 4 feet. Put some gouges in both the mods and the tanks. No diapers (sleeves) on 'em.Both mods and tanks still perform perfectly.
THAT is great to hear! I can live with a scratch but if it keeps vaping I would be tickeled. I'm clumsy now a days,I'm sure it will drop in time.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Yeah, that's where I got the 1 that I bought of my 3. Great deal great vendor. If you're seriously considering more Picos I would suggest you avoid the bronze copper trimmed one's. The glossy finish on them is a scratch magnet. At least my black/bronze is. The white/bronze is also glossy but the scratches may not stand out so much with white. Just as well avoid them both.
View attachment 672757
I dont see anything wrong with it[emoji16] I have seen boxes with NO paint left on them anywhere. Lol

Reactions: Foggy Road

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
THAT is great to hear! I can live with a scratch but if it keeps vaping I would be tickeled. I'm clumsy now a days,I'm sure it will drop in time.

I sell bubble wrap.[emoji106]

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I dont see anything wrong with it[emoji16] I have seen boxes with NO paint left on them anywhere. Lol

It would bother me a LOT more if I had paid like $40 for it. But I won it and it was my first Pico so I love it anyway.

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread