Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Will you keep taking orders for future shipping once you run out, Drew? The other digital read-out mod site does that. There's a warning that it's going to take x amount of time but they don't turn any money away. :)

Thing is, I don't mind waiting. What I mind is constantly having to go back to a site to check for availability that never seems to change. And, it won't change for the Darwin. It'll always be sold out. :laugh:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Darwin price will be $229....I dont do pre-orders or waiting lists usually however I will be sending out a Newsletter late Sunday or Monday with a link to put a name on the list for the first batch....Then I hope to have them listed Wed. for sale.
I will take no money for anything I dont have ion stock. The next wave will aproximately 2 weeks after the first run and will also be available to UK and Canada at that time, through our affiliate sites.
If you havent bought from me in the past or signed up for the Newsletter please do so with the link below to assure your notification will be prompt.
I will also be making all anouncements in my sub forums also. Thanks for your interest and patience.
Drew

Newsletter Signup

Heres the screen with the ohms:
photo.jpg

Heres a couple of the new button:
photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
i don't believe darwin's immediate concern to be volts, well only as they relate to generating the desired watts, so it could be approaching the formula from the standpoint of current and resistance, amps (squared) X ohms, or P = I^2 x R....
so [1.7A x 1.7A] x 3.1 =8.96, rounded up to the nearest tenth is 9.0 watts.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
i don't believe darwin's immediate concern to be volts, well only as they relate to generating the desired watts, so it could be approaching the formula from the standpoint of current and resistance, amps (squared) X ohms, or P = I^2 x R....
so [1.7A x 1.7A] x 3.1 =8.96, rounded up to the nearest tenth is 9.0 watts.

Thanks buGG. You calculated from another perspective, but at some point the equation should prove out, no? There is a decimal point at the watts value on the display screen so I don't think rounding is applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread