Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Therefore there will be a 3 to 5 day delay in the release of the Darwin...

I'm sorry to all the people that are awaiting (and stalking) the release. I will have these units in your hands as soon as physically possible. Thanks
Drew

No worries. As early adapters - and I'm sure I speak for all of us - we kinda expect these things. Works out for me anyway. I can concentrate more on laying in juice and attys. Y'know, matching ohms to voltage is something I can't wait to stop worrying about.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
No worries. As early adapters - and I'm sure I speak for all of us - we kinda expect these things. Works out for me anyway. I can concentrate more on laying in juice and attys. Y'know, matching ohms to voltage is something I can't wait to stop worrying about.

any tips on typical target setting for Watts?

I'm used to Voltage to Ohm adjustments, but not watts.

I'm sure this can be accomplished by just adjusting the watts to the atty by how it vapes best, then getting the hang of it for that particular atty.
Is that enough to know to take advantage of the technology here?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im sorry I dont have any better pictures at the moment, but will have them up as soon as I recieve the units...It is hard coat anodized scratch resistant coating...
I have been using mine between 8.6 to 10 watts for most attys and cartos althogh I have been testing ALL the settings...I can actually make this thing shoot vapor out of a carto at 12.7 watts (not recomended) but since Brandon told me it would do it, I was a little obsessed with showing people on Skype what it does...lol...Its like the first car you had that would burn rubber...Just couldnt help myself...
The learning curve is all of 10 minutes with this thing...Its really THAT simple...
Drew

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I really apreciate everyone not typing out their first reactions or thoughts when they saw this news:censored:...Trust me I know what some of your first reactions might have been...Ironically it might be compared to someone getting a waxing8-o

Seriously though, I do apreciate everyones understanding. Thanks
Drew

Hehehe :wub:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I really apreciate everyone not typing out their first reactions or thoughts when they saw this news:censored:...Trust me I know what some of your first reactions might have been...Ironically it might be compared to someone getting a waxing8-o

Seriously though, I do apreciate everyones understanding. Thanks
Drew

Eh, :censored: happens. It was nice of them and you to acknowledge there was a problem, take prompt steps to remedy it and keep customers in the loop. Can't ask for anything else, really.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Drew, what is the procedure and policy for repairs? Who is the unit returned to? What is the expected turn-around time?

As of right now it will be directly shipped to the Evolve for replacement or repair. As far as turn around time , I cant honestly say at this time... If I had to compare it to the service I have received from Evolv so far, I would say we wil be quite pleased. They have responded to all my requests almost imediately... And beleive me I have been stalking them...lol
Drew

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
As of right now it will be directly shipped to the Evolve for replacement or repair. As far as turn around time , I cant honestly say at this time... If I had to compare it to the service I have received from Evolv so far, I would say we wil be quite pleased. They have responded to all my requests almost imediately... And beleive me I have been stalking them...lol
Drew

<hands Drew a bunch of razors...>

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Drew

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully, this will be rare. Will the device come with a manual or trouble shooting guide? And will it need to be charged after receipt?

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
All the technical stuff is over my blond head so I'm just here to drool over the pictures ROFL!

Don't feel like you're alone....

While the tech stuff is interesting, it's like the water in my faucet. I don't care how the water gets here; I just want it when I turn the handle.....and I'm getting some great "water" with the Darwin. The consistency is astonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread