ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
So I did get a response - could be really "EXCITING"

Date: March 12, 2014 at 11:42:41 AM CDT
Subject: Re: Site Contact: Need to send in my Darwin for a battery change
Hi Gary,

We will be offering an upgraded board for the Darwin very soon, your best bet is to wait for it and have any other repairs done at that time.

Don't get me wrong I am enjoying my Opus D and now my Hana V3 mods but the Darwin is just my first true love :)

BigBopper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
...We will be offering an upgraded board for the Darwin very soon, your best bet is to wait for it and have any other repairs done at that time....

He didn't happen to give a time frame? I also have a Darwin that is in need of repairs and have been waiting to send it in since mention of upgrades in November. Luckily I was able to get another of the classifieds late in December, so I'm doing fine now. Maybe I'll contact them and send my old Darwin in and be the first to get the new upgrades;)

Al

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm in a bit of shock, but also felt the need to come in here and give my sincere condolences to Drew's family.

WHAT a guy! Oh Drew, you will be missed. :cry:

Today will be vape the Darwin Day, in your honour and memory. I wish I could thank you one more time for the years we shared...
So so so saddened. :(

RIP

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
What a sad way to return to this very special to me thread.

My condolences to all who knew him well and I wish the very best for his family.

164843d1356894232t-darwin-evolv-gir_zps9ade4004.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread