The "DID" Foto Album ((Let us do the bigest Atomizer Album ever!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
New addition to the Family, RW Poldiac and a nice gift of the drip tip from MMvapors!

2013-10-11220203_zpsc55507b1.jpg

2013-10-11220926_zps17f75b05.jpg

I do new builds with a used batt and pulse it in like I do with all coils now (new batts can be pretty hot for pulsing, nudge a little if necessary but this stuff is really friendly WRT hot spots/shorts)

I noticed your clear tank is flushed, looks different than with IBtanked Did Temon / D16 Tube

Were you using other tube?

Thanks for the pictorial guide :toast:

Oly6t1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
USA
How is the TNS compared to the DID? Trying to decide whether to replace the DID.
Hi fozz
I for one can say there is a huge difference. I have three Did's, well four counting my Temon D16 and love them all.
I have been vaping the TNS for almost a week and nothing but good results. Easy filling, Total air flow control...My first coil turned out better than I thought it would with a single 2.5mm 7x19 SS rope with 3m Ecowool, .6 ribbon to start with, Ohmed out @ 1.3 and "Yes I admit" I was a little intimidated by the complexity look it has because I've only wrapped 7 or 8 coils with SS rope & Ecowool.
The Vape is great and I don't think I've had a better vape yet. Thats comparing 4 or 5 other recent atty's in the similar price range.
TNS-13_oHm-6_ribbon-SSRope7x19-EcoWoolWOW.jpg

To be honest this Image came to mind when I first read your post so I grabbed a couple pictures to pass it along to ya :)
mercedes_benz.jpg

Last edited:

MiriamWTH

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Tilburg (Netherlands)
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS
Status
Not open for further replies.