Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Evolv DNA 20D Modder's Board

The dna system lets anyone build Evolv’s revolutionary power regulated technology into their own products. The dna 20D is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporisers. It features controlled power from 7 to 20 watts, runs from a single lithium cell and includes protective features such as overcurrent, over and undervoltage protection and a thermal shutdown. It features a small OLED display, analog or digital user controls, onboard buttons and synchronous rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrelwood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Finland, Europe.
I wouldn't replace the Provari guts. I'd make a new one, or gut a cheaper mod and sell the Provari!

A bit like this Lava dna I finalized yesterday:

Lava%20DNA%2020D.jpg

:eek:)

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
anyone know of a cheap place to find these chips?
You're in a retailer subforum.
This is the place where you talk about the chip, ask questions, follow the links to buy it from us and show us your fabulous projects you've built using the DNA. Not the place to be asking about alternative "cheap" sources.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
WOW really? Can anyone say stuck up retailer? I can.

Rollsy put yourself in her position as a retailer , this is her subforum not for someone to come in see something then ask where to get it cheaper.
An apology was made by Newguy .
Do it in another retailer subforum and the response would be similar . ; )

Last edited:

KGie

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
Tampa, FL USA
You're in a retailer subforum.
This is the place where you talk about the chip, ask questions, follow the links to buy it from us and show us your fabulous projects you've built using the DNA. Not the place to be asking about alternative "cheap" sources.

While the content of this post is actually informative, your tone comes across as -- how do I put this?... having a bad attitude. For someone representing a retail establishment, that might not be the wisest thing to be doing. Whether I would want it to or not, I know this will ring in my ears if I ever find myself contemplating buying something from your website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread