Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Cloudy vapor or Vaporl

Cloudy has free shipping on the Drop

Vaporl for the Capo, but they say end of month. Cheapest price for Capo I found.
Ft has just the mod for 34. I was gonna go that way and order 20700 batts since it comes with the under rated 21700.
But I digress as this is about the drop.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Vapor is 40 something mod & battery. I didn't want the rda (really phone!?) in the other bundle.

I saw FT after I did my order, decided to stick with Vaporl.

I pre-ordered the Drop from the link in the video, then saw it for about the same at Vaporl. Amazingly I haven't looked at FT today...

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I hope you guys like this! I have the non-squonk version coming from winning a contest and I'm super excited. In fact, I should go check the mailbox, gathering vape equipment eagerly while turning my nose up at bills (I hand those to the husband, LOL, we rather quickly came to the agreement that the husband is usually better with that stuff than me.... I can do it, I just hate it, I'd just rather give him the amount of $$$ he tells me he needs that month, LOL) has apparently become my Task and Responsibility, LOL, and I was so busy I did not make the long Walk to the Mailbox.

Oh, it's probably totally too soon, but who knows?!?

Anna

ETA: Too early in the a.m., I believe I am completely wrong about most of the above. I woke up late and the coffee is only now kicking in..... :D

Last edited:

sambalikov

May 6, 2017
I ended up ordering this with the Pulse Squonk on Brad's Vapor. I don't know if the pulse is going to be good or not but I have other squonks in my sights in case it sucks, plus a few on my desk already. This Drop RDA looks pretty nice, I am a huge fan of this kind of deck ever since the CSMNT and then the dead rabbit. .... My Kylin is the only RTA i use and its amazing because of the deck IMO. The only thing I don't like and this is just me, is the words on the cap. Tis just my opinion though, I would prefer just plain stainless or black. Now I am just being picky. I swear a few months ago I though VandyVape only made gawdy things and nothing that really interested me so I stuck with my Goon 24, CSMNT, Apocalypse, Etc. Then I tried the kylin and was sold.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
D977A71E-3933-4B41-B993-E7F8D716A6D2.jpeg

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I'm going to get one of each so I can have an all SS and an all black one. I'll give the black one to my kid. I understand it's a "different" thing but Ihate the way the colors were mixed. Other than that it looks like a grear RDA. I'm looking forward to getting them.

P.S. It would be really cool to have an RDTA with that build deck. It's very possible the Drop build deck will be the next Velocity build deck.

Reactions: Letitia

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Anyone who pre-ordered the only, can you share.

I had a pre-order and cancelled, now I'm regretting it. Looking for a us vendor and coming up empty. Will order again from Vaporl if I have to, but looking for the one with just the battery.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread