The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
This thread will serve the purpose of a swap for TV e-liquid that you may not like as much as the other TV liquid you have tried.

If you would like to swap yours with someone else, just post what you have to trade, and what you would like in return. Be sure to include the mg of your liquids.

If you would like to swap with someone who has already posted what they have for trade, post here or send a PM to that person.

To keep it clean, please try to delete or edit your original post if you have found someone to trade with and are no longer offering your liquid.

An example of how to post would be this (and while this is an example, I'm actually looking to swap these):

I'm looking to trade the following:
-Butterfinger - 24mg - full bottle [NO LONGER HAVE]
-Cafe Macchiato - 24mg - full bottle

I'd like to trade for fruity/sweet flavors, none specifically. I generally dislike chocolate, coffee, and tobacco flavors.

Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Wow...great thread idea !

ok..i have the following

Spicy Rum - 12mg
Pineapple / Orange ( ill have to check the mg later of these, im at work )
Cinnamon/ Apple
Atomic Fireball

WAIT..i wanna keep these..i misread the thread.....I thought a swap just to try different flavors.....Im keeping mine..lol..but i will send out a very small sample bottle to anyone who wants to try it, if they will return the favor.

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
I have two bottles of Pecan pie, one 30 mg, 2/3 full , 15mg, full
One bottle of orange cream, one 30 mg, 2/3 full, and 15 mg, full.
Just got these this past week. Originally 36mg, but diluted to about
20-24 mg with VG. That's the reason for two bottles of each. Tried them did not like either one. Will trade for good tobacco flavors.
Leave message in my profile area if you might like these.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE....NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Last edited:

Bellasin

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2009
Roscommon, MI
I got my order yest, and have tried for 2 days to like this juice but I guess the Butter Rum overpowered everything else to the point where I taste nothing but Butter Rum.
It was the 48mg Butter Rum,Tobacco,Caramel(90%PG,10%VG) Doubler:Butter Rum,Caramel,Butter Cream(all PG)
I dont know what to do, I mixed it in the small empty bottle 1/3 of the 48mg,2/3 doubler. I sure taste alcohol in it too,alot. Not much vapor unless I add MFS caramel. If someone can figure out how I can get it to you its yours for free I simply do not like it and being disabled and indigent it is not easy to get to the PO.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
I have 24mg Tobacco 80/20 if someone wants to swap 3mls. I have the doubler to cut it down to 12mg...also.

I am looking to trade for 3mls of:

Atomic Fireball
Apple Pie
Amaretto Stone Sour
Butterfinger

PM me if interested. The tobacco is great........just wanted to actually try something different.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
it is not easy to get to the PO.

Just throwing this out there - I'd imagine your post office/delivery person would work with you on this and possibly pick up the package from your residence. It might be difficult to figure out the pricing, but you can assume that around $5 is pretty close for any small package.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah I'm pretty far from the P.O myself. I leave my package in the mail box and an envelope with $5 or $10 depending on the package and a note on front saying it's for the postage. She takes my parcel and envelope and returns my change the next day in an envelope :) Much easier when I don't plan on going near town!

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I posted this earlier in the Classified Section:

I'd like to trade the following TV juice and doublers. The juice is from opened 30 ml bottles and the doublers are from opened 4 oz. bottles. I'd like to trade for similar amounts of other TV flavors (i.e.Atomic Fireball, Lemonade, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Machiatto, Amaretto Sour, Coffee, or _______?), or Mrs. T's (Cinnamon, Coffee-types, Lemonade).

Here's what I've got:

Juice-
15ml or 20ml/12mg tobacco-menthol (70/30 pg/vg)
15ml or 20ml/48mg tobacco (90/10 pg/vg)
15ml or 20ml/48mg mint chocolate chip (100% pg)

Doublers-
1, 2, or 3 oz. tobacco (50/50 pg/vg)
1, 2, or 3 oz. tobacco menthol (50/50 pg/vg)
1, 2, or 3 oz. Cherry (100% vg)

These are all very good flavors, they're just not my favorites so I'm open to trades.

Synthnadz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
Hello All,

I'm really wanting some 'samples' of things before I order any more, so I'm making my inventory available for anyone who wants to swap samples. Here's what I have:

Samples I can Send (All Doublers):

- Cafe Mocha 70/30
- Cafe Macchiatto 70/30
- Butter Cream 70/30

I'd love to swap 5ml samples with anyone who's interested. If you are, let me know what you have and we can work something out. I'm especially interested in the following though:

Things I'd like to Try (Doublers or Nic Juices):

- Blueberry Cheesecake
- German Chocolate Cake
- Cappuccino
- Chocolate #712
- Vanilla
- Caramel
- Butter Rum (TV Version)

PM me if you're interested. I'm flexible and willing. ;-)

All the best,

...D

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I have 15ml of 24mg Buttercream (20% VG) that tastes to me like a sweet tobacco flavor. The Buttercream Doubler tastes true to flavor, but this 24mg liquid has - I really think - a mild TV tobacco flavor.

I traded/sold some samples already which is why it's down to 15ml but less than a week old.

I'd gladly swap it for a few samples of something (love all coffee and dessert flavors), just PM me.

Hello all,
I got a jar of nicofix. I got in while in england and it's never been used. Hopefully some of our GB posters will know more about it. You rub it like a lotion and wa lah. I've never used it but it's up for trade. I really don't want much for it. a couple 4ml samples of your favorite flavors would be perfect. 18-24mg is what I vape.

I also got two TW flavors that I don't care for; Hilton and French Pipe. Way too perfume like for my tastes.. Both are 36mg/ml and probably 10-15ml left between the two. Something comparable would be nice.

Or a really good explanation of why I should send it to you anyway because your boss dosent allow any sort of smoking gadget would be fine.

Munson

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Chandler, AZ
In the effort to be a good samaritan, I will offer up samples as well. All I ask for is to try something I don't already have from TV. The list is in order from most willing to give up, to least willing (but will certainly do so to help the fellow vapers!)

All are 48mg with Max VG + Max VG doublers. I will eyeball for any strength you may like, or put in separate bottles if you prefer.

Tobacco
German Chocolate Cake
Cafe Machiatto
Butterfinger
Blueberry Cheesecake
Atomic Fireball
Bananas Foster

Would be willing to trade up to: ALL of my Tobacco, German Chocolate Cake and half of my Cafe Machiato. The other 4, I will trade samples only. Thanks!
~M.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I have an almost full bottle of caramel low nic (12?) (90pg/10vg) from TV, pretty sure it's his old recipie. A few drops gone. Want to be rid of the whole bottle as I don't have sampler sized bottles on hand. MORE then willing to trade for a few sampler sized bottles low nic or no nic preferable. PM me if interested. thanks!

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
In the effort to be a good samaritan, I will offer up samples as well. All I ask for is to try something I don't already have from TV. The list is in order from most willing to give up, to least willing (but will certainly do so to help the fellow vapers!)

All are 48mg with Max VG + Max VG doublers. I will eyeball for any strength you may like, or put in separate bottles if you prefer.

Tobacco
German Chocolate Cake
Cafe Machiatto
Butterfinger
Blueberry Cheesecake
Atomic Fireball
Bananas Foster

Would be willing to trade up to: ALL of my Tobacco, German Chocolate Cake and half of my Cafe Machiato. The other 4, I will trade samples only. Thanks!
~M.

PMed you.

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread